+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 146 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2906

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    Any word on the next batch of Wano episodes? No rush, just curious.
    As always, we don't give estimates on when episodes will release. All I'll say is they're in production.

Enies Lobby 22 is out!

Torrent
    Direct Download (which sometimes allows streaming).

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Nice, thank you very much

I appreciate all the hardwork you guys have done to properly compose these episodes and happy that you all are actually willing to share these with us, but the torrent files not being in arc/saga order on the main page makes it extremely hard for me to understand whats going on and where to continue off of.

I hope it doesn't seem as if I'm asking for much, just a little (arc) organization as too where the completed things are and arcs that're incompleted are also shown but not clickable similar to what it was before so I can understand whats needed to watch from the main.

Sorry if it seems as if I'm being entitled or snobby.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    I appreciate all the hardwork you guys have done to properly compose these episodes and happy that you all are actually willing to share these with us, but the torrent files not being in arc/saga order on the main page makes it extremely hard for me to understand whats going on and where to continue off of.

I hope it doesn't seem as if I'm asking for much, just a little (arc) organization as too where the completed things are and arcs that're incompleted are also shown but not clickable similar to what it was before so I can understand whats needed to watch from the main.

Sorry if it seems as if I'm being entitled or snobby.
    Do you mean something like this?

http://onepace.net/overview

Wow, I haven’t checked in a few months and there’s been a blitz of progress in multiple old arcs (the bits I care about most - I just love seeing that Overview page fill up!). Awesome work, team! Thanks for the effort and dedication.

Arlong Park 9 is out! 1 more to go.

Torrent
    Direct Download

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

So cool that another arc is almost all One Pace'd. Seeing the Overview page fill out over the years is so satisfying and having AP checked off is great.

Hola, he admirado tu trabajo por algún tiempo. Me gustaría saber si hay un equipo trabajando para subtitular español. Estaría interesado en ayudar No tengo práctica en el texto, pero si puedo colaborar con una subtitulación adecuada, lo más fiel posible al manga.

Gracias por tu trabajo, saludos de un fan.

(También le diré lo mismo para la comunidad de Discord): guiño:

Mi gmail para más información: ivantorricovalenzuela2003@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zo-Na View Post
    So cool that another arc is almost all One Pace'd. Seeing the Overview page fill out over the years is so satisfying and having AP checked off is great.
    Couldn’t agree more. And once Arlong Park is done, all that’s left is Baratie and then a One Pace (re)watch doesn’t have to resort to unedited One Piece until The Grand Line and the Giant Crew captains!

Man, they’ve really knocked out a lot of their backlog. Barely any Enies Lobby left to go, then just back arcs that don’t really need a One Pace treatment anyways.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    Man, they’ve really knocked out a lot of their backlog. Barely any Enies Lobby left to go, then just back arcs that don’t really need a One Pace treatment anyways.
    I strongly disagree. From the old ones, Skypiea is still completely unrewatchable for me (Alabasta is a close second)
    I think we can agree, it's one of the most disliked arc, and the awful anime pacing does not help to get through it
    I'm still sad it got dropped by the team 3(!) years ago

Skypeia definitely benefits a lot from proper pacing. Even in the manga it drags a little and people find that annoying enough, so any trimming of the anime fat will be beneficial. Beyond Alabasta, which may also feel slow next to so much One Pace’d material, I think Water 7 would also benefit from not being so much longer than One Pace’d Eneis Lobby. Definitely lots of value in completing the project, anyway!

Baratie and Little Garden also had poor pacing, although not as bad as Skypiea.

Skypeia is worth doing, yeah. Water 7 had fine pacing. Alabasta could use it a little.

Certainly it’s worth them completing the project; I’m just saying they’ve gotten through the most important stuff, except maybe Skypeia.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Well, I think that they could just doing the Arcs chronological. After "Arlong Park", they could do "Little Garden" upwards.
    Lets Go Rangers!
    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

I think Alabasta’s pacing is fine once they reach Rainbase.

Hi I searched the forum and tried googling the answer, but with BitTorrents web client and VLC player it's only playing the audio and no video. Google says I'm missing a codec or something, but can't find what I need specifically. I've only ever torrented a little so sorry if this is a dumb question. Appreciate all your hard work thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BloobyVolley View Post
    Do you mean something like this?

http://onepace.net/overview
    Sorry for the late response. It doesn't need to look like that, that looks as if it's a lot of work to have it designed that way. On the onepace.net page its all out of order.

https://imgur.com/a/jtizFge

Quote Originally Posted by Zrux View Post
    Hi I searched the forum and tried googling the answer, but with BitTorrents web client and VLC player it's only playing the audio and no video. Google says I'm missing a codec or something, but can't find what I need specifically. I've only ever torrented a little so sorry if this is a dumb question. Appreciate all your hard work thanks!
    I use MPC-HC 64 to play videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    I think Alabasta’s pacing is fine once they reach Rainbase.
    Agreed. I had entirely blacked out the desert filler garbage.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Well, I think that they could just doing the Arcs chronological. After "Arlong Park", they could do "Little Garden" upwards.
    Makes sense to me, but personally I’d prefer if they prioritize the arcs they’re nearly done with. Finish those up, then go chronologically. Or go for the arc that needs it most: Skypeia.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information