+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2607

Thread: One Pace

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: One Pace

Just finished watching your version of Marineford. Great work overall, guys! You've come a long way in terms of quality.

I've been following you from the very beginning, but even compared to something more recent, like Dressrosa, this is pretty goood.

One thing though. In episode 1 at 6:30, there's a translation error. Ningyo means Merfolk, not Fishmen.

That's why the exchange between Crocodile and Jinbe doesn't seem to make any sense.

Curious if you guys are gonna start rendering out the episodes in 1080p for Wano? I noticed the first episode for Wano was, and would love if that stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTraDaddy View Post
    Curious if you guys are gonna start rendering out the episodes in 1080p for Wano? I noticed the first episode for Wano was, and would love if that stayed.
    Yes, that's the plan for Wano and all arcs post-Wano.

Anything between Episodes 207-891 will remain 720p, and anything between 1-206 will remain 480p.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Thanks for the quick response Galaxy! Super happy to see you guys moving to 1080p for the new episodes.
    Also really happy with the decision to keep some of the incanon filler, as I think Wano really needs it.

Looking forward to Wano 02.

I noticed that not all the beginning saga's are done yet.
    Any plans to add those as well?

Discovered Stowaway

They're doing that as they find the time. The current stuff always takes precedent.

I'm curious to how One Pace will edit the Wano arc. It's been more faithful to the manga so far and the pacing is no longer the disaster we've been witnessing since the timeskip.

According to One Piece wikia episode stats, each episode is adapting roughly the length of a single chapter. The pacing in the manga since Wano arc begun could be described as slightly rushed & convoluted - quite a lot is happening most of the time. Which is why the anime's pacing so far feels more cool-headed.

Quote Originally Posted by eamon View Post
    the pacing is no longer the disaster we've been witnessing since the timeskip. According to One Piece wikia episode stats, each episode is adapting roughly the length of a single chapter.
    1 chapter an episode is what most episodes have been since the time skip. That is doggy doo doo pacing. Early one piece would do like 3 chapters an episode

Quote Originally Posted by parappa View Post
    1 chapter an episode is what most episodes have been since the time skip. That is doggy doo doo pacing. Early one piece would do like 3 chapters an episode
    Adapting more shit per episode doesn't necessarily correlate to better pacing.

Having more source material to work with per episode definitely helps, but adapting more for the sake of adapting more isn't a great idea(especially considering how compact Oda has made the manga of late).

Quote Originally Posted by JazzMazz View Post
    Adapting more shit per episode doesn't necessarily correlate to better pacing.

Having more source material to work with per episode definitely helps, but adapting more for the sake of adapting more isn't a great idea(especially considering how compact Oda has made the manga of late).
    I understand your point... But One Pace is for people who doesn't like the slow pace of 1 chapter per episode and totally dislike fillers.
    If you like One Piece the way it is, just watch the original show. But for others like me One Pace will be the way to go.

Enies Lobby 10 is out!

https://onepace.net/?episode=415

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Thumbs up Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Enies Lobby 10 is out!

https://onepace.net/?episode=415
    Thank you for the episode.

I have a question though. When do you release the batch torrent for the finished arcs?

Hey One pace team thank you for your hard work me and my friends always enjoy your work. Just wondering will wano 2 be coming out any time soon?
    Thanks again for your hard work

I imagine Wano 2 will probably need at least one more episode to air, and right now the anime is doing a Stampede tie-in filler arc. I would give them a few weeks.

Question: In terms of priority, how high is Post-War on your lists? In my opinion, that's one of the arcs that really needs some One Pace treatment with all that superfluous ASL stuff.

When I did my recent rewatch using your episodes that particular arc was a serious drag going back to the original episodes.

I'm working on compiling a definitive list of "How to watch One Piece" using One Pace/other means and I just got to Post-War on my list and I'm rolling my eyes.
    K-F|Jango

Not sure what's going on with the comment above but anyway, the torrent link is broken atm so only the stream works. I'll update when the torrent is working again.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The torrent link should be working now.

Finally! Thanks!

But damn that stupid fucking intro spoiles Sanji's powersuit (and Luffy's next new attack?)...

Quote Originally Posted by Feeso View Post
    This is it my bruddahs! --- Update From New Post Merge --- The colours are all screwed which i have never had before from your releases. This is in VLC Edit3: I got it working in Media Player Classic
    Last edited by parappa; August 14th, 2019 at 01:51 PM.

Great work, and I'm very glad you're including some of the non-manga material.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information