+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jacker's Box (Theories/Misc. stuff)

Default Jacker's Box (Theories/Misc. stuff)

The title says it.

I decided to make this thread to keep track of my theories and post misc. stuff. I hope you find them interesting.

Urouge & Enel

This is a theory regarding the issue of Urouge's wings.
    Spoiler:

As you can see, Urouge had Skypiean wings as a child and has Birkan wings as an adult. I very much doubt this is a mistake. It's not only the wings, he has skypiean clothing and hairstyle as well. So here goes:

Urouge was fascinated with "vearth" (You can see in the picture he's holding a rock). But the only place in the sky where you can find it is the Upper Yard. So he used to disguise himself as a Skypiean to get there (his wings in the pic kinda look like they've been bent up). I also think he's the reason why Enel is so obsessed with vearth. He probably told Enel stories about it. Then, maybe after or shortly before Enel destroyed Birka, he decided to come down to the Blue Sea. Dunno what his current relationship with Enel is. Is he seeking revenge? I don't think it's a coincidence he was trying to land on Raijin island.
    Spoiler:

Jack,Queen, King and Joker

WB=King, BM=Queen, Kaido=Jack, Doflamingo=Joker.

Marco called WB "King", after he blocked Kizarus lasers. Not "Ō" but "Kingu" (at least in the anime). Like Dofla is called "Jōkā" and Jack is called "Jakku". Could be just a figure of speech and a coincidence, but it could also be another case of Oda's foreshadowing.

Big Mom's crew seems to an "Alice in Wonderland" theme, so the nickname "Queen" would suit her well. (As in, the Queen of Hearts).

That leaves Kaido and Shanks, and the way those guys talked ("I'm going to inform Jack" "Won't that be bad?") makes me think Kaido. I guess it could another powerful pirate too, though...

New World Island Collection
    Spoiler:
    The following places have been named:

Raftel
    Wano
    Punk Hazard
    Dressrosa
    Risky Red
    Mistoria
    Raijin
    Green Bit
    Foodvalten
    Yukiryuu
    Whole Cake
    Elbaf (is it in New World?)
    Zou

The island I've marked as "Mystoria island?" is the island where Kid was seen before the TS. It would make sense because Kid couldn't have gotten very far at that point, and the island looks kinda "mysterious".

Brokers
    Spoiler:
    DF Collection
    Spoiler:

More to come, I guess.
    Last edited by Jackermeister; April 21st, 2013 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Added DF Collection

Default Re: Jacker's Box (Theories/Misc. stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackermeister View Post
    The title says it.

I decided to make this thread to keep track of my theories and post misc. stuff. I hope you find them interesting.

Urouge & Enel

This is a theory regarding the issue of Urouge's wings.

As you can see, Urouge had Skypiean wings as a child and has Birkan wings as an adult

Urouge was fascinated with "vearth" (You can see in the picture he's holding a rock). But the only place in the sky where you can find it is the Upper Yard. So he used to disguise himself as a Skypiean to get there (his wings in the pic kinda look like they've been bent up).
    This is a highly intriguing theory you've got here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    I very much doubt this is a mistake. It's not only the wings, he has skypiean clothing and hairstyle as well. So here goes:
    I agree! Skypiea was a long arc, and Oda took the time to make sure each of the wings three Sky Island ethnic groups were designed differently. For a man to draw these same designs chapter after chapter, I really don't believe that he'd make a mistake such as "Giving a Skypean Birkan wings".

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Urouge was fascinated with "vearth" (You can see in the picture he's holding a rock). But the only place in the sky where you can find it is the Upper Yard. So he used to disguise himself as a Skypiean to get there (his wings in the pic kinda look like they've been bent up).
    Dude.. I'm very impressed with this theory. I know I've said that before, LOL. I mean you've got the motive in there (fascination with V-earth) and the probable action (manipulation in the shape of Wings). I'm not really sold on the "Urouge convinced Enel" portion though. Enel just comes across as a guy that doesn't allow anyone to influence him.

This make me wonder: where did the Birkans came from?

WB=King, BM=Queen, Kaido=Jack, Doflamingo=Joker.

Marco called WB "King", after he blocked Kizarus lasers. Not "Ō" but "Kingu" (at least in the anime). Like Dofla is called "Jōkā" and Jack is called "Jakku". Could be just a figure of speech and a coincidence, but it could also be another case of Oda's foreshadowing.

Big Mom's crew seems to an "Alice in Wonderland" theme, so the nickname "Queen" would suit her well. (As in, the Queen of Hearts).

That leaves Kaido and Shanks, and the way those guys talked ("I'm going to inform Jack" "Won't that be bad?") makes me think Kaido. I guess it could another powerful pirate too, though...
    The way I see it (and this is of course relevant to the theory you've mentioned here) the card names are assigned to those individuals whom Doflamingo has done business with. This is why I don't necessarily believe that Whitebeard is the "King". Now, here's an exception... while I don't believe Big Mam is conducting business with Flamingo, it's just too damn hard to say no to her similarities to the Queen of Alice in Wonderland (as you've also pointed out). Hell, there's even this connection:

Spoiler:

All we're missing is the white Rabbit, XD

Jack, good shit man! Please keep up the good work! There are a few really good OP sleuths here at the Big Park. Katzztar is one of them. Just continue to produce and soon you will be recognized as one too! Look forward to the next theories!

Hasta que nos encontremos de nuevo~

LA LA LAAAAAA. LA LA LA LA!(-Dearly Beloved)

shame Ace is dead...

Quote Originally Posted by 1PceXperience View Post
    I'm not really sold on the "Urouge convinced Enel" portion though. Enel just comes across as a guy that doesn't allow anyone to influence him.
    Well, I didn't mean "Urouge told Enel to go there" or anything. Just basically that he was mainly the one who told Enel stories about "the Fairy Vearth". Apparently it was some sort of legend in Birka:
    Spoiler:
    This make me wonder: where did the Birkans came from?
    Hmm? From the moon, of course. Or are you referring to something else? The island of Birka?
    Spoiler:
    The way I see it (and this is of course relevant to the theory you've mentioned here) the card names are assigned to those individuals whom Doflamingo has done business with. This is why I don't necessarily believe that Whitebeard is the "King". Now, here's an exception... while I don't believe Big Mam is conducting business with Flamingo, it's just too damn hard to say no to her similarities to the Queen of Alice in Wonderland (as you've also pointed out). Hell, there's even this connection:

Spoiler:

All we're missing is the white Rabbit, XD
    After everything we've found out about Dofla, it wouldn't surprise me if he was/is doing business with three of the Yonko. And you pointed out a good connection between him and Big Mom. There's also this thing:
    Spoiler:
    Look at the medicine bottle. Looks like Dofla's smiley face. (I can't take full credit for this one. Someone else noticed this and had a theory about Dofla poisoning WB. Dunno about that, but it looks like he could've been the one providing WB with his medicine.)
    Jack, good shit man! Please keep up the good work! There are a few really good OP sleuths here at the Big Park. Katzztar is one of them. Just continue to produce and soon you will be recognized as one too! Look forward to the next theories!

Hasta que nos encontremos de nuevo~
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAM-STAR View Post
    shame Ace is dead...
    It's very likely there was some kind of connection between him and Dofla. "Spade Pirates" can't be a coincidence. (Well, it can. But this is Oda we're talking about.)

Might as well post this here. Just a little experiment with coloring.
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Jackermeister; March 13th, 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Might as well post this here. Just a little experiment with coloring.
    Nicely done, hombre~. You should do more!

LA LA LAAAAAA. LA LA LA LA!(-Dearly Beloved)

Nicely done, hombre~. You should do more!
    The only problem is, I don't know how to color the black parts. (I'm also too lazy to color anything complicated)

Well, this is how it turned out. I had to color over the black parts, which was kinda annoying. The fourth bounty picture isn't colored, because I don't know who that is...

The only problem is, I don't know how to color the black parts. (I'm also too lazy to color anything complicated)
    Are you using photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    Are you using photoshop?
    Nope. I use GIMP.

Nope. I use GIMP.
    If your lineart is transparent aside from the lines itself. Look above your layers in the "layers, channels, etc..." box. Click the box that's beside "Lock:". You can then color your lineart freely.

Otherwise, lookit this: http://acedar.blogspot.com/2008/01/g...ing-white.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    If your lineart is transparent aside from the lines itself. Look above your layers in the "layers, channels, etc..." box. Click the box that's beside "Lock:". You can then color your lineart freely.

Otherwise, lookit this: http://acedar.blogspot.com/2008/01/g...ing-white.html
    Yeah, that works. Thanks!

Lady Swordsman

Just a short theory that I came up with in the "Theories" thread. Someone brought up this lie:
    Hidden:
    We all know that Usopp's lies come true. So I'm thinking that the Swordsman in question will be:

One of the Brokers. Looks female and has a sword.

Yep, that's it.
    Last edited by Jackermeister; March 17th, 2013 at 10:09 AM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Yeah, that works. Thanks!

Lady Swordsman

Just a short theory that I came up with in the "Theories" thread. Someone brought up this lie:We all know that Usopp's lies come true. So I'm thinking that the Swordsman in question will be:
    http://i.imgur.com/BPyWv7p.jpg
    One of the Brokers. Looks female and has a sword.

Yep, that's it.
    I like this one, it will probably happen.

After everything we've found out about Dofla, it wouldn't surprise me if he was/is doing business with three of the Yonko. And you pointed out a good connection between him and Big Mom. There's also this thing:Look at the medicine bottle. Looks like Dofla's smiley face. (I can't take full credit for this one. Someone else noticed this and had a theory about Dofla poisoning WB. Dunno about that, but it looks like he could've been the one providing WB with his medicine.)
    I like this one very much. After re-reading OP for the past few weeks, i also noticed the smiley on the bottle. i'm sure that there will be a connection of some sort between WB and Dofla. I think that it could also be possible that it wasn't poisonous. WB just needed a sort of medicine and i doubt that a man like WB with his power and influence would't notice Doflas attempt. apart from the fact that Dofla is a shady character from the SHs point of view (and naturally from the readers point of view), he could just be doing his business. on the other hand, Dofla's a crafty person and we will still have to find out what his main motivations are. hopefully in the dressrosa arc. when we find out about his past, some questions will definitely be answered.

Keep up the good work. I like your thread and your posts generally.
    Last edited by GashedAlbion; April 9th, 2013 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GashedAlbion View Post
    Keep up the good work. I like your thread and your posts generally.
    16 characters of Thanks!

I like the theory a about Urouge. And if the part with Enel is reveal to be true I would love it as a backstory for Enel and a mini-flashback.I really don't think there was any relation between Joker and Ace. Ace Just decided on a crew name that would fit. And being the Ace of spades could only boost the ego of the who promised he would defeat anyone on his path.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information