View Poll Results: What will happen to the fruit?

Voters
808. You may not vote on this poll
  • Someone in the crew will eat it.

115 14.23%
  • The next nakama will eat it.

103 12.75%
  • It will be kept on the Thousand Sunny as a memento of Ace.

123 15.22%
  • Coby will eat it.

82 10.15%
  • Someone else will eat it/Something else will happen to it.

385 47.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 263 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 5241

Thread: What will happen to the Mera Mera no Mi?

Default Re: What will happen to the Mera Mera no Mi?

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN View Post
    Ucy will eat the fruit, and join the SH's.
    (Raging fire bull)
    Goodness, gracious, great bulls of fire?
    Ed Balls

He is lovely isn't it.

Welcome to the land of water and trumpets.
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    He is lovely isn't it.
    Ahhhhh lol, he's alright

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN View Post
    Ucy will eat the fruit, and join the SH's.
    (Raging fire bull)
    No, Ucy is a bad guy, because he's killed 21 people! Obviously, he can't join the SH crew

Has no one suggested Sanji will bake the fruit into a Flamin' Apple Pie? Or make a Devil Fruit Salad?

Spoiler:

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

Hakuba or sanji will eat it. Hakuba is closer for now, so he will first knock out sugar and then head to the colosseum to steal the fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Superspider View Post
    Hakuba or sanji will eat it. Hakuba is closer for now, so he will first knock out sugar and then head to the colosseum to steal the fruit.
    that if Sugar haven't turn him into toy...

I'm going to throw out 2 random options just because they interest me.

1 - The fruit is fake and was just a ploy to get powerful people into Dressrosa to make them toys believing that Diamante couldn't lose.
    2 - Luffy loses his Gomu Gomu fruit by Blackbeard and near death eats it to return to fighting him.
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Quote Originally Posted by Cymelion View Post
    I'm going to throw out 2 random options just because they interest me.

1 - The fruit is fake and was just a ploy to get powerful people into Dressrosa to make them toys believing that Diamante couldn't lose.
    2 - Luffy loses his Gomu Gomu fruit by Blackbeard and near death eats it to return to fighting him.
    Holy shit... Why have you done this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Holy shit... Why have you done this?
    What - Actually the Fake Mera Mera - has seemed rather normal for someone who would usurp a previous ruler by making everyone think he attacked his own people.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

What - Actually the Fake Mera Mera - has seemed rather normal for someone who would usurp a previous ruler by making everyone think he attacked his own people.
    Well the 2nd one is completely shit... But the Mera Mera as well... BB and Burgess would tear DoFla a new asshole if it would be just a fake... And we all know how DoFla shits his pants himself, if someone is talking about a Yonkou.

Not even talking about that he would have fooed all of the underworld connection, his business partners, as well... I doubt they would be happy

Well the 2nd one is completely shit... But the Mera Mera as well... BB and Burgess would tear DoFla a new asshole if it would be just a fake... And we all know how DoFla shits his pants himself, if someone is talking about a Yonkou.

Not even talking about that he would have fooed all of the underworld connection, his business partners, as well... I doubt they would be happy
    If we take it on the belief that Dofla was confident his crew could handle them in the final fight - I don't see an issue with him using a fake to draw in powerful fighters for workers.

As for the 2nd - Who knows, of course its unlikely but then again with BB able to remove DF powers - just imagine Luffy's attacks using fire instead of streatching heh :P

If we take it on the belief that Dofla was confident his crew could handle them in the final fight - I don't see an issue with him using a fake to draw in powerful fighters for workers.

As for the 2nd - Who knows, of course its unlikely but then again with BB able to remove DF powers - just imagine Luffy's attacks using fire instead of streatching heh :P
    Ok, ok... This is Hatchan all over again

Ok, ok... This is Hatchan all over again
    Oh don't go there - we both know we've both been way more silly than this in the past about personal fan favourites.

Oh don't go there - we both know we've both been way more silly than this in the past about personal fan favourites.
    And I thought we BOTH learned from it.

Seriously Cymelion... not of your points are brought up in the past already... And both are stil unliekly and well... you know dumb

And we all know how DoFla shits his pants himself, if someone is talking about a Yonkou.
    Don't we know that only about Kaido? And maybe it's only because that he is scary

As for the fake fruit, about brokers it's true though... But maybe he has real one too, hidden somewhere, nowhere near tournament, to sell it later, with no intention to give it to anyone.

And I thought we BOTH learned from it.

Seriously Cymelion... not of your points are brought up in the past already... And both are stil unliekly and well... you know dumb
    Wait they were brought up before? Or not - you wrote that weirdly.

Ok the 2nd one I grant you is Dumb the first - meh it's possible and probably more interesting because then you have to wonder where is the real one.

Yup the first one were brought up here already as well... Same for Luffy eating it... Which I agree with you... Is far more dumb.

I'm seriously surprised anyone still thinks the fruit in the Colosseum is the real Fire Fruit, considering what we know about Doflamingo.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

DD is a master at strategies and also all of his officers are DF users, the Mera Mera is the diversion to take Luffy out in the best environment for his officers and with the free help of all the warriors that joined the Colosseum
    Having a fake fruit as the prize it's so lame in my opinion, both story-wise and for the result of the strategy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information