Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2012 AP Awards Results, Celebration, and Sundry Other Things Thread

Default Re: 2012 AP Awards Results, Celebration, and Sundry Other Things Thread

Congrats to all the winners! xD

Congratulations to all the winners! Let there be cake, drink and lotsa fun!

24 Friendliest
    Nolus
    I'll sneak into your rooms tonight and leave moustache-gifts in your socks!

Seriously, thank you guys C: It's a great honor to me and I shall work hard to be faithful to this title in 2013 as well!
    Last edited by Nolus; January 21st, 2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: If you hear a noise while trying to sleep, just ignore it. That noise promises she won't break anything.

Congratulations to winners and kudos to the staff, I see we have another year ahead of us under Chrissie and Zeph's reign. Not that I'm complaining. :D

Just another Robin fan Tare_chan's Avatar

Ahahaha nice results!! Congrats to all winners!!

and so many ties.... really?? ^^ that show how many cool people/things we have.

Z/R Forever!!
    sig by: inori

Shipmate

2012 has been a great year for Arlong Park. Congratulations, everybody!

Long live the King! Long live the Queen!
    Last edited by Silverblade; January 21st, 2013 at 08:03 AM. Reason: At this point they are our official royal otp~

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

Congrats to all the winners, especially to our King and Queen! As a part of the staff, we thank you for another great year here at AP, as well as participating with your votes. Took a little while to count the votes because a lot of the ballots were messed up formatting wise.. but I think I know why that happened and it'll be easy to avoid next year. All's well that ends well, though, so heres to another great year on the best OP.. no, best Manga/Anime fan forum out there period!

Long live our Queen and King!

And thanks to the staff for all their hard work with this, the Character Tournament and everyday stuff in general!

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    What

HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT WAGMOU?

Computer, initiate self-destruct sequence on all project Boys From Brazil 2: Electric Wagomu. IGNORE ME.
    *Wagmou
    *Waguom
    *Wagoun
    fukc
    *fuck

hic Wagomu

Surprisingly enough both Wagomu and Wagmou get underlined in red for in the spellchecker, while the other two are correct. And I'm for for being politically incorrect.

Congratulations to you, too Mr. Grand Poobah of All Artists!
    How do you say this stuff and make it work, I have no idea. Never change man.

Congrats to the winners ! May next year be as great as our previous for Ap
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

Congratulations to all winners!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    22 Best Researcher
    redon

I think itīs the first time that I win an AP Award, thanks ^^

Congratulations to glorious winners.
    "I'm a bad guy! I don't save the day, I don't fly off to the sunset and I don't get the girl! I'm going home."
    - MegaMind

16 Most Original
    Kitsune Inferno
    That's not how you spell whoever actually won this category's username.

In all seriousness, thank you for all the votes, I'm really honored! ^^ And as an organizer, thank you all for turning out and voting. Here's to another year of good old-fashioned Arlong Park-style shenanigans rife with awful threads, (almost) legendary members, and more tournament shenanigans than Juvar can handle!

I won best mod AGAIN?

That does it, this year I'm gonna have to really mess ya'll up for April Fools.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Robby hates people liking and appreciating him! Get off his back, you monsters! :)

Eh, as long as wolfwood actually gets changed to wolfwoof, I'm satisfied.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I think we should just change his name to that permanently. It's adorable.

Hmmm.....let's see how many of my choices won.
    Hidden:
    01 Worst Thread
    Trafalgar Law Fan Club

03 Best Chew Out
    Everyone vs. FelRes on the asinine topic of rape compensation.

05 Funniest Post
    Robby's "One Peach" art

06 Best Moment on Board
    Arlong Park sends omake suggestions to Oda and succeeds!

09 Favorite Filler Match
    Requiem of Balls

15 Most Dedicated
    Nia

17 Most One Piece Knowledgable
    Aohige_AP

20 Best Debater
    Monkey King

21 Best Mod/Admin - RobbyTwoAngryBevards

24 Friendliest
    Nolus

26 Smartest
    Ubiq

27 Craziest
    Zachri

29 Best Writer
    Gliblord

31 Pirate King
    Monkey King

32 Pirate Queen
    Chrissie

41 Worst One Piece Episode
    Episode 578 - "Z's Ambition Chapter! Luffy vs. Shuzo!"

47 Best Movie of the Year
    The Avengers

48 Worst Movie of the Year
    Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo

50 Television Show of the Year - Worst
    Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

56 Lamest News Story of the Year
    Trump tries to make an issue of Obama's papers when his opponent won't release tax forms.

57C Best Game: Handheld
    Pokemon Black/White 2

62 Best Video or Series of Videos
    Team Four Star: Dragonball Z Abridged Series

22 categories! And good to see our favorite forum couple has won the King/Queen title again. ;)

But anyway, congratulations to all winners!
    Last edited by MetaMario; January 21st, 2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: I also thank everyone who nominated me! Jabra, Shuhan, and Rouge's Gallery!!

I believe Robby won because He spend a lot of time with us than any other mod.

Aww, I won most dedicated? Sweet! Thanks :3

Congrats to all the winners!
    I'm especially glad Nolus got Friendliest :D

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    I won best mod AGAIN?

That does it, this year I'm gonna have to really mess ya'll up for April Fools.
    Just don't go all-out, you're gonna win that award again next year and will have to top this year's April Fools then. So be sure leave room for "improvement".

Quote Originally Posted by eerie View Post
    I think we should just change his name to that permanently. It's adorable.
    Yes.

The Devil's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    47. Best Movie of the Year
    The Avengers

59. Best Comic
    Avatar: the Last Airbender, The Promise
    My first reaction was huh?!
    I know this isn't the objective measure of quality and its supposed to be fun but I can really think of movies and comics of 2012 way better than the Promise and Avengers. But oh well, the popular vote.
    I mean, I think the Promise is really mediocre, officialized fan-fiction while Avengers is really closest at capturing the larger than life feel of a marvel comic book and translating it to film. However, both were mediocre IMO.

Thread Information