Closed Thread
Page 1 of 542 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Post how your day was...

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

Default Post how your day was...

Current thread is nearly 600 pages, and since it's the new year.. might as well start up a new one of these!

My day was spent stressing over finding a job to supplement my income from freelancing, since it's the dry season (winter) right now, and my bank account isn't looking pretty..

Default Re: Post how your day was..

My day wasn't bad. Got myself a Samsung S3. Wanted to wait for an S4 but meh needed it asap! New year beach party ruined my previous phone

Today I bought Dark Souls. I'm prolly gonna be stuck in my room all day and night for a while.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Eeerie :( .

Quote Originally Posted by eerie from previous 'Post How Your Day Was' thread View Post
    Make sure you don't seem too desperate! Sound like you already texted her.. but usually you wanna wait a day or two after getting a girls number after meeting her to make contact, unless there was a specific reason you agreed to contact each other sooner.
    Yeah I uh... jumped the gun a little bit. But! We had been trying to talk at work every time we saw each other. And as an added bonus, she probably won't -see- my text for a while since after I texted her, I remember she has a shift from 6AM-10AM after her shift that went to 11PM tonight.

So I hope she doesn't see that timestamp that was like, an hour after I got her number and think "yeah, this dude's clingy." Which might happen but I'll back off a little bit.

But I seriously thought she would say no. I don't know why, but I guess it's a defense mechanism to shield me from potential relationship damage. So even just this temporary moment of elation is enough to get me by <3

lol, and here i thought the old thread was gonna last forever.
    your reasoning makes sense though.

i'm sick today, so i'm just chilling out in bed while my laptop plays zero no tsukaima episodes.
    ah, nothing like romantic comedy to lift the spirits. well... maybe pokemon is better than that, but still.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    ah, nothing like romantic comedy to lift the spirits. well... maybe pokemon is better than that, but still.
    Romantic comedies uplift me as well. They just feel so fluffy and the characters are usually quirky. But I usually hate the inevitable depressing misunderstanding/fallout if it drags out too long. Pokemon also helps! I love the relaxing music of the home towns the most.

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning (3 am) to reach the helipad where I'll be taking a helicopter off to the oil rig I'll be working at. I'll be gone for 2 weeks and probably won't be around here at all during that time frame.

I should be working at an Exxon rig that's supposed to be a large platform located in deep water, so... ya know, it's dangerous.~
    Last edited by Jazzy Jinx; January 9th, 2013 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Realistic possibility of dying. So if I do, let me just say that I love you guys. And that this final message was a footnote.

Can there please be three dots in the thread title?
    Last edited by trappedolphin; January 9th, 2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Pretty pretty please with maraschino cherries on top
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

I'd love to post something nice and uplifting as my first post here, but NOPE. Jealousy has been eating me up those past two hours to the point of deep finger nail marks all over my arms. And I hate myself for it because there is no reason to be jealous and I wanted to be DONE with this entire thing BUT NOPE.

But I finally managed to fall asleep after 56 hours of failing to do so. That's good!

First page of a new topic which is technically an old topic but 'refreshed', ey?
    Ifeelawesomeforsomereason

Well four days out of work before finding two jobs. Started one today and it was pretty cozy.

Can't wait to throw my first pay on my bed and bathe in it. Oh how I love the small things in life.

The first page, ahh, how fresh!

Today, I had a strange realization.
    I love my hair and I pay more attention to it than I could've admitted a few months ago. I just... found the bestest style that fits me, and I love looking at mirror and play with it. Believe me, it's almost unnatural in my case, hahaha~ I feel so weird. Then again, why should I, I'm a girl, that's like the most common thing, isn't it?
    Also, to my biggest surprise, people like it too. My hair I mean. They're complementing me for it. I'm so glad I decided to leave it grow 3 years ago and I'm glad I cut half of it last week.

That said, I'm completely unfamiliar with most beauty products and all that stuff...

Can I have a question? *raises hand like the good little student she is*

Is it okay (so not unhealthy) to wash my hair twice a week and use mousse on it? My hair is still relatively long (around shoulder length) and by the end of the week it's sort of a mess.
    If twice a week hairwash is unnecessary/bad is it okay to just use water without any kind of shampoo and then apply the mousse?

As far as I can tell, my hair isn't greasy or anything like that, so the only reason I ask this because I want to keep my "Monday" hairstyle till Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Kenny View Post
    I'm leaving early tomorrow morning (3 am) to reach the helipad where I'll be taking a helicopter off to the oil rig I'll be working at. I'll be gone for 2 weeks and probably won't be around here at all during that time frame.

I should be working at an Exxon rig that's supposed to be a large platform located in deep water, so... ya know, it's dangerous.~
    STAY SAFE SON! Earn your $$$ and come back to us~

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    First page of a new topic which is technically an old topic but 'refreshed', ey?
    Ifeelawesomeforsomereason
    Okay I read that as "I feel Lawesome".
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    Sung from Bepo to Law:

Are you Lawesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart?

Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?

Tell me dear are you Lawesome tonight?

Playing pokemon to ease the pain of school , how wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    I did the first time as well.
    It isn't surprising at least.
    I'M ROLLING AROUND IN ALL OF THESE LAWS.
    WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL OF THESE LAWS?

ANYHOW on topic now...
    I've been one sleepy ass bitch, seriously.
    Last week was spent with late nights (technically early mornings seeming at how it was 12am/1am/2am before I went to bed to read and draw then sleep) and then back to college this week... couldn't sleep Sunday or Monday at all an was woken up at 5:30am Tuesday, so was absolutely exhausted and kept yawning (was a long day also) and then I ended up waking up at 6:30am this morning and was sleepy and am sleepy though fortunately it was a much shorter day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Is it okay (so not unhealthy) to wash my hair twice a week and use mousse on it? My hair is still relatively long (around shoulder length) and by the end of the week it's sort of a mess.
    If twice a week hairwash is unnecessary/bad is it okay to just use water without any kind of shampoo and then apply the mousse?

As far as I can tell, my hair isn't greasy or anything like that, so the only reason I ask this because I want to keep my "Monday" hairstyle till Friday.
    Twice a week is perfectly okay, kudos to your hear if it can last a week :p I usually wash mine 2/3 times a week and it's fine.
    However, using water without shampoo isn't a very good idea, it'll make your hair greasy. And check your mousse bottle, maybe it can be used on dry hair.

Washing.....hair.......

*cries forever*

Closed Thread

Thread Information