Closed Thread
Page 247 of 542 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 10838

Thread: Post how your day was...

Default Re: Post how your day was...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFalcon View Post
    not really. I think the wasp lived, although I lost patients when the wretched thing stung me second time instead of flying away.
    Okay I hate killing wasps but if one would bite me twice in a row I'd suit up and toast the motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFalcon View Post
    not really. I think the wasp lived, although I lost patients when the wretched thing stung me second time instead of flying away.
    when i read this, all i could think of was you as a brain surgeon or something shooing away a wasp during surgery and getting stung a second time and freaking out, and people watching through the window were like 'well we certainly aren't coming here again"

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Okay I hate killing wasps but if one would bite me twice in a row I'd suit up and toast the motherfucker.
    I guess I'm not very vengeful. And I didn't want to kill it on my head. I've only managed to throw it away.
    "I'm a bad guy! I don't save the day, I don't fly off to the sunset and I don't get the girl! I'm going home."
    - MegaMind

Had an appointment for an oral hygienist today. I was expecting myself to freak out, because I have a fear of dentists and mouth operations in general. Turns out that I didn't, which was fantastic! (Though my stomach took care of dealing with my anxieties... *shudder*) And what's even better is that even though my last appointment was six years ago... I only had one small beginning of a cavity. I can't believe my luck. I was 100% sure that I had at least three of those suckers. Booya!

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    when i read this, all i could think of was you as a brain surgeon or something shooing away a wasp during surgery and getting stung a second time and freaking out, and people watching through the window were like 'well we certainly aren't coming here again"
    nothing that dramatic. I was tending to a garden.
    "I'm a bad guy! I don't save the day, I don't fly off to the sunset and I don't get the girl! I'm going home."
    - MegaMind

I once beheaded a wasp with a knife... When it was in mid-flight. It's the crowning achievement of my life. :P

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    That's good to hear.

Good luck with that whole "parents" thing.
    Thanks !! I really want to belive in luck or be optimistic about this...but its hard as hell.

OT: Right now Im on volume 20 of One Piece..the nostalgia.

My mom said I should send my resume to that library specialized in music. I'm afraid that it will be worst than the last one.
    Right now, I have this options:

Library specialized in RPG/Sci-Fi = Close to my house, liked the place.
    Library specialized in music = Far from my house, horrible place, but if I work hard it can be good.
    Library specialized in folklore = Not very far from my house, Im not a expert about folklore.
    Library specialized in movies = Very far from my house, again, Im not a expert about the subject.
    Last edited by C_uggs; August 14th, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by captain Ugly View Post
    Thanks !! I really want to belive in luck or be optimistic about this...but its hard as hell.

My mom said I should send my resume to that library specialized in music. I'm afraid that it will be worst than the last one.
    Unless they ram needless into the eyeballs of every person that comes in, I find that hard to imagine.

I was sitting in my room, and my mom walked by, slowing down and starting a conversation, until she heard the Doctor Who theme.
    She just kept walking then, saying "Nevermind, you go ahead and cry some more, I'll tell you later."

You just gotta love my mom. She doesn't know anything about Doctor Who (I *did* explain some stuff to her though), but she knows THAT much.

So tomorrow is results day, where I find out about that one particular grade which decides between which Uni I go to between someplace and someotherplace.

Sooo every day when I leave work and walk across the street to wait for the bus, there is always at least one person/group of people who drive by with their windows rolled down screaming some unidentifiable words while staring me down, or honking while staring me down. Though I've become kind of used to it, it sometimes still gets me down since I was born and raised in that neighbourhood, which is basically the picture of multiculturalism.

It's kind of shocking to experience this in the city where I live, but it still happens every day without fail. No, I'm not just being paranoid, it actually happens.
    Why? Well the only reason must be because I like to wear the cultural arabic dress called an "abaya" to work, which are commonly black in colour. What else could it be? I'm just standing at the bus stop minding my own business o_O

Will I stop wearing abayas because I get heckled every time I take the bus? Nope, I couldn't care less what these drive-by cowards think of me, I just wish they were man enough to say it to my face so I can politely destroy their preconceived opinions of me.

Anyhow, I posted my disappointment on Facebook, and a friend I made online, the coolest (and only) skinhead I know responded with this gem (after offering to follow behind me in skinhead gear and give dirty looks to the hecklers, lol) :

Here is an amusing little drive by story for you...

Almost a year ago I was out walking my dog Pama when she stopped to use the bathroom. I'm a good owner, so I scooped it up, just as a car full of kids chucked a few eggs at us. They missed....

I responded by throwing something back at them. A very fresh bag of Pama poop....

It exploded all over their back window.

I haven't had anyone try to egg us since haha

Sometimes life lines up perfectly. That was one of them haha
    I was grateful for the laugh. I met this dude and his girlfriend on the most bigoted group I have ever seen on Facebook, where I saw them defending muslims and Islam from the venomous spew of a hoard of idiots. They were surprisingly knowledgeable about different cultures and religions, and even debated a bunch of incredibly narrow minds >_>. I learned that this is actually their lifestyle as skinheads. Learn something new every day.
    Hidden:

I have the house for myself(and animals) up until saturday since my parents went visit my grand parents, and i stay since i have work.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarfallet View Post
    I once beheaded a wasp with a knife... When it was in mid-flight. It's the crowning achievement of my life. :P
    Is there a metal song about that? If not, there needs to be. SARFALLET, DEATH TO DEATH FROM ABOVE. And then you could have the wasps' buzzing noises in place of the guitar.
    --

Haven't really done much today, 'cept snipe some dudes on TF2. Sniper's the hardest class in the game for me, and I imagine TF2 is one of the hardest games to snipe in, due to the fact that people are not moving statically, but jump all over the place at different distances and all have different movement speeds. Here's a cool video of a RIDICULOUS Sniper that I had to face. I was wondering why he was destroying our whole team, looked him up and saw that he was in fact, a competitive Team Fortress 2 Platinum Sniper. I'll sometimes see the rare occasion that a Medic Kritzkriegs a Sniper (this has always baffled me). It's guys like this that make that a viable option in the first place. Yes, he is head-shotting the people who come at him at ridiculous angles.

Other than watching that video for the billionth time, I cleared my head for a bit and finally got to writing that novel I've had in my head. It's going well so far. I wanna write 10 pages at least a day, but I do stop if it starts to suck, and I take a break after every page.

Today is my fathers birthday, so we are going to take him out to have dinner.

In work i was send to repair some pc for a school, its somehow nostalgic finally returning to a school campus.

My pc just crashed taking with it the paper i was almost finished with

Fuck fuck fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicpoodle View Post
    Is there a metal song about that? If not, there needs to be. SARFALLET, DEATH TO DEATH FROM ABOVE. And then you could have the wasps' buzzing noises in place of the guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by captain Ugly View Post

Right now, I have this options:

Library specialized in RPG/Sci-Fi = Close to my house, liked the place.
    Library specialized in music = Far from my house, horrible place, but if I work hard it can be good.
    Library specialized in folklore = Not very far from my house, Im not a expert about folklore.
    Library specialized in movies = Very far from my house, again, Im not a expert about the subject.
    There must be a catch if you're having trouble deciding.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Hahaha that .gif.

Of COURSE there's a song like that, Internet. Of course there is. I bet the situations where you get to link that are rather rare. :P

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoof View Post
    My pc just crashed taking with it the paper i was almost finished with

Fuck fuck fuck
    Do you have a hard drive card reader? If not you can try to buy one, put your hard disk into it, and see if another computer can still read it. Or take your computer to a PC repair shop and see if they can do that for you. Just don't let them reformat your hard drive till you've explored all recovery options.

My laptop crashed twice during my thesis period, the second time was a month before submission. My sympathies to you!
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    Do you have a hard drive card reader? If not you can try to buy one, put your hard disk into it, and see if another computer can still read it. Or take your computer to a PC repair shop and see if they can do that for you. Just don't let them reformat your hard drive till you've explored all recovery options.

My laptop crashed twice during my thesis period, the second time was a month before submission. My sympathies to you!
    I'm guessing he means he had unsaved changes, not that his computer died.

Closed Thread

Thread Information