+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Circle Manga

Default Re: Spirit Circle Manga

Love this series. Found out about it in another thread so thanks for the recommendation!

I bump the thread because chapter 27 deserved it.

Such good storytelling, a lot of manga writers should take notes from Mizukami.

I bump the thread for the same reason as the dude above. Caught up~ This shit's amazing!

Chapter 32 was odd and intriguing at the same time. I love the author's unique story telling style.

It was a very original "break" or filler chapter

It certainly told a lot of Fortuna´s plans and in a very silly way at that.

Does anyone have the alien talk from Ch. 32 translated?? I tried to read the Japanese text, but the author did a damn good job making the words just crossed out enough to make reading it a headache+eyesore.

This series went from exploring past lives that are based off settings and time periods in history, to the future where super-weapons of immense magnitude exist, to time travel, to alien visitors, and now probably fueling the use of souls in order to create planets/worlds that probably are a threat to other possible artificially made planets.

And here I was thinking we were near the ending, and all I want to see this series explore the seemingly unlimited possibilities it could have.

Magical Mary returns.

Poor Fuuta, Kouko was terrible with him in those last pages.
    can’t wait to know more about Fortuna

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Just started reading this, great stuff! Gets me right in the feels. Just finished the Sphinx-life.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Well I'm caught up now. I love this manga and can't wait to see what the heck Fortuna did and/or is doing.

Can't believe more people aren't reading this, wasn't Luficer and the Biscuit Hammer pretty popular?

It is not as popular as it should be. It is the kind of manga that you think everybody likes but in fact is quite confidential.
    Now that you are caught up you should start Sengoku Youko :-)

I just learned of Biscuit Hammer through this forum. I think it was never really popular among the western readers (is it even a well known series in Japan?)

I feel its publisher is a very obscure one.. or. One that isn't as big as Jump is. I was actually looking over the author submissions of fanart for the final issue of Biscuit Hammer, and even the names in there aren't as talked about. So I unno. Buscuit Hammer is not as popular, it's one of Satoshi's more known works. Not saying much, but yeah/

I reccomend looking into all of Satoshi's work. It's interesting to see how his storytelling tends to cross over, almost as if they tend to take place in the same Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    I just learned of Biscuit Hammer through this forum. I think it was never really popular among the western readers (is it even a well known series in Japan?)
    During serialization I recieved Biscuit Hammer as very popular title in the western world. I guess it depends on the community. Now there are two english publishers who licenced Biscuit Hammer: Crunchy Roll holds the digital rights and 7 seas is publishing the print edition

It's kind of a shame there's two publishers for Biscuit Hammer. Seven Seas doesn't seem too happy about it according to some of thier tumblr answers.

I'm on chapter 2. I like this :D
    Hidden:

All caught up. Wow.. I am stunned.

This manga reads like a sci-fi/fantasy novel, I've never been so taken in by the story in a manga before.

Hoping more people will pick this up! I read it on crunchyroll, but It's also on mangafox so now you have no excuse:
    http://mangafox.me/manga/spirit_circle/
    Hidden:

Great chapter!

Spoiler:
    cant quite understand fortuna yet and what makes him so bad.. But him creating rune? That's weird as hell.
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    Great chapter!

Spoiler:
    cant quite understand fortuna yet and what makes him so bad.. But him creating rune? That's weird as hell.
    I had to read the chapter twice as I couldnt keep apart Fortuna form East at the beginning. LOL
    Anyways, it was a really great chapter since it contained much information. Still wondering who the master might be- at least we know she was a woman. On a subtile note I liked the author's take on the psychology of boredom

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information