+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62
Results 1,221 to 1,228 of 1228

Thread: EA SUCKS but so does Bioware Thread

Default Re: EA SUCKS but so does Bioware Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post

Spies in Tevinter? That would have been cool! Why get rid of that!?
    Because they cancelled that game to work on Anthem and everyone that was at Bioware before has left.

I don't think any of the original talent is going to be involved in this game anymore except maybe some voice actors if they bring old characters back.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Builds Legos View Post
    Worse: "Anthem with dragons" was proudly declared.
    Ooooh I'm ready for the weekly articles on Kotaku where the game is reduced to a punching bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    HEEEEEELLL NO.

Get that multiplayer ongoing live service bullshit out of my single player RPG. And the world affected by everyone else's choices. not mine?

I already have Warframe and Guild Wars to be ongoing live services, that is NOT what Dragon Age should be.

I really have zero hopes or faith for this anymore.
    I'm pretty sure that's basically a requirement at this point due to how much money it brings in. The main thing to hope for is it not being too intrusive.

I am thankful there's been a lot of single-player story-focused RPGs that have come out since 2012 even if they're generally smaller in size.

I'm fine with it being a "live service" where they have a main, finished game, and then have ongoing expansions past that... but forcing multiplayer into it is baaaaaad. They've kept the multiplayer in separate modes for the last DA and Mass Effect... and it was fantastic in ME 3, over-greedy in ME4, and awful in DA.... so having a separate multiplayer is fine, and can even be good... just NOT in the main game.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I'm fine with it being a "live service" where they have a main, finished game, and then have ongoing expansions past that... but forcing multiplayer into it is baaaaaad. They've kept the multiplayer in separate modes for the last DA and Mass Effect... and it was fantastic in ME 3, over-greedy in ME4, and awful in DA.... so having a separate multiplayer is fine, and can even be good... just NOT in the main game.
    Guess we'll just have to see how it's implemented in *checks notes* uh...2022 at earliest?

Somewhat on topic, I'm replaying KOTOR right now. I played the hell out of it in my teens, and I figured now would be a good time to go back through the series.

Also not sure how good it'll be, but Greedfall seems to be getting recommended to people interested in Bioware-like RPGs. Their previous games were....fairly mediocre, but this one seems higher quality than their usual output.

Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2 are both supposed to be pretty good as well. The first goes on sale for 10$ pretty regularly, and I got it a bit ago, but havent gotten around to starting it yet.

Greedfall looks interesting but this is literally the first I've heard of it.
    Last edited by Robby; September 7th, 2019 at 06:32 AM.

Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2 are both supposed to be pretty good as well. The first goes on sale for 10$ pretty regularly, and I got it a bit ago, but havent gotten around to starting it yet.

Greedfall looks interesting but this is literally the first I've heard of it.
    DOS:1 and 2 are one of the best turn based RPG games that I've ever played. You should really, really give them a try.

DOS 2 is waiting for winter, but I played DOS 1 several times and it's an amazing game. Fights are incredibly fun when you get the hang of it. And characters can get strong enough to have fun even without min-maxing.

Actually pretty psyched Larian are the ones that got their hands on making Baldur's Gate 3, since Baldur's Gate is my favorite series ever. As close as Dragon Age series got to the spirit of it, they felt really lacking compared to BG in many ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information