+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Default Re: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

awesome thanks redon!

doesn't look like there is anything special on this one though
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Preview of next Jump issue, it seems there will be information about the game.

That issue comes out on the game's launch week, it would be weird if they don't feature the game in any way
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

J-Stars Scan Translation:

Source: http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/03/0...ric-name-game/

New Scan Translations for Bobobo and the Japanese Guide Book (Bible)

http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/03/0...-translations/

Wait, there's a Don Patch manga? Why haven't I heard of this before?

...Though it looks like it's in the same magazine as the Rock Lee series and Dragon Ball SD. I'd like to hope that it's closer in quality to the Lee series, but I have my doubts...

I demand more Tennosuke.

New Jump scan.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Kinda.. dissapointing. I was expecting a last-minute surprise, but the only thing I make out of that scan is that you'll fight dark versions of yourself in the Story Mode
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Thereīs a special book about the game in this issue but I canīt get it (you can see the cover on Jump cover, left side).

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Thereīs a special book about the game in this issue but I canīt get it (you can see the cover on Jump cover, left side).

http://thumbnails110.imagebam.com/31...1313728378.jpg
    Why can't you get it?

Well either way I'll try to pick it up.

I hope this game isn't very text heavy like jump ultimate stars.
    3DS FC 5429-6917-2690
    Nintendo id: Lugia 16

Siliconera says that the boss is going to be a mimic, using the characters' movesets.

I'd wish that at least it was the Jump thing possesing some characters, like jump thing in kenshiro's body, jump thing in arale's body, or the jump thing in light's body.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by cpuguy18 View Post
    I hope this game isn't very text heavy like jump ultimate stars.
    It's going to be translated anyway.

Oh look! More baby seals! Vermouth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Siliconera says that the boss is going to be a mimic, using the characters' movesets.

I'd wish that at least it was the Jump thing possesing some characters, like jump thing in kenshiro's body, jump thing in arale's body, or the jump thing in light's body.
    So the boss is similar to the final bosses from unlimited adventure and unlimited cruise.

So no Mashirito for final boss :(

Official guide book cover.

Awesome! If Redon doesn't get the chance to scan these I'll get them done Saturday morning.

So, if there were any more revealed characters in the book, we would know by now right?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information