+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 381 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,260 of 7617

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    The real question is what is with these women and their taste for men.
    It's a ways to show short guys they can still get a girl.

https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadl...151/1?mobile=1
    Finally Diane is doing something. And break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it that the magazine takes a break always at the best part.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Inserts Earthbound Reference here.

Meh chapter, hardly progressed. Also I honestly didn't even realize she wasn't in her giant form.

You didn't? I sure did when she was standing next to Elizabeth.

Even if is dragging a bit, I like that Nakaba isn't in any rush to finish the story. Serves also as a good punch in the face of all those who started shatting on when it seemed it was going to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Even if is dragging a bit, I like that Nakaba isn't in any rush to finish the story. Serves also as a good punch in the face of all those who started shatting on when it seemed it was going to end.
    I think the people on r/manga are still shatting on it, I just quit checking the threads there. And the people on mangahelpers have always been a septic tank of negativity.

We are the brave few not hating on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    We are the brave few not hating on it.
    Then I would like to introduce you to Animesuki. Is a pretty neutral forum in general, threads there are pretty confy and majority of their users know to use their brains and being rational. A good deal of them used to be in the r/manga or 4chan before they got fed up with the constant negativity and trolling and moved on.

/a/'s bickering can still be amusing in producing memes, providing translation to volume extras and to find fan art. /co/ is far less tolerable in contrast.

You didn't? I sure did when she was standing next to Elizabeth.

Diane has done very little recently, so I wasn't paying her much mind lol

As for him not rushing, now it's just gone from being weirded out that it was ending so soon (relatively speaking) to just being completely disinterested in said ending. This second fight against the DK has been barely engaging, now it just feels like we're going through the motions personally. Ellie's curse suddenly killing her was a magnificent troll, but since then he's pretty much squandered the goodwill from that as far as I'm concerned.

From what I tell is most of the community finds it insulting that she could evem do anything at all because Nakaba had her at a now measley 50k and is once again twisting the story to do what he wants
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

It's almost like that dance thing that raises her power could be of some use...

DK will definitely feel this one, don't you worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Remember when Dolor produced that enormous rock formation that served as a battlefield in Byzel? I believe this is exactly what Diane is going to do, level the ground beneath the Demon King's feet to cut him off of the lake.

Of course, the same will apply to everybody else.
    Last edited by Nekketsu; September 5th, 2019 at 01:41 AM.

Remember when Dolor produced that enormous rock formation that served as a battlefield in Byzel? I believe this is exactly what Diane is going to do, level the ground beneath the Demon King's feet to cut him off of the lake.

Of course, the same will apply to everybody else.
    Good point. Maybe Merlin's "Infinity" will somehow come into play then, since she's the only one not dependent on the lake for infinite magic.
    We all float down here!

I'm glad Diane isn't getting sidelined anymore, I was kind of ticked off that she wasn't really doing anything in this fight

nothing I hate more than the "We should do nothing we will just be in the main characters way"

I always like how Oda gives the crew something to do during Luffy's boss fight, like finding the bomb when he was fighting crocodile, Protecting the ship from Marines when fighting Lucci in eneis lobby, the weakest attempt would have to be the bird cage against doflamingo, there are numerous other occasions too

The only time I remember the crew with nothing to do but watch was against Arlong, and even then they all had individual fights and were exhausted

so yeah that's one of my pet peeves is the side lining of main characters or supporting cast and I'm super happy that the seven deadly sins author isn't doing that here in the final fight

Diane being useful since a long time. And it's noon. Time for my battle against Nekketsu over Escanor.
    https://ww2.read7deadlysins.com/chap...i-chapter-326/

What time is it?!

Everybody just getting in line at this point to clown on the Demon King lmao, can't wait to see Escanor's last time in that form

Get 'im McEscanor!
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Diane being useful since a long time. And it's noon. Time for my battle against Nekketsu over Escanor.
    https://ww2.read7deadlysins.com/chap...i-chapter-326/
    Bring it on!

Spoiler:
    Though, my prediction is that Escanor dies at the end of this, but Mael will revive him. Thus Escanor will reincarnate into Gawain.

Yes, I'm serious.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

In other words, Escanor's gaiden is coming!

https://i.imgur.com/ktU1bEs.jpg

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information