+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 287 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,660 of 5722

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    I like when people kinda start to get it.... but they don't fully get it yet.
    Like "oh man, just you wait...it's coming."

They can tell that he's good, but they can never possibly imagine HOW good.
    It adds to the comedy immensely as it makes it feel like a looney tunes skit. Even baring witness, first hand, what Saitama is capable of everyone either tries to play it cool, play it off as a fluke and forget about it, get unreasonably angry, or simply achieve extreme denial bordering on insanity. Saitama is a tacky caped bald man with a stoned out face so everyone always assumes he's a normal citizen or the lowest of the low in the hero rankings. Literally turning expectations on their head.
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Discovered Stowaway juiceduphody3315's Avatar

Spoiler:
    That Alice type cat grin towards the end, sinister and brilliant!

If I see that damn cat again...

The Sniper got sniped so hard through the head.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Ok so... who can stop him now that he's outside? Who's left? Sonic maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandorle21 View Post
    Ok so... who can stop him now that he's outside? Who's left? Sonic maybe?
    The cat cadre will deus ex itself, just like against Pri-Pri.

So my bet is Watchdog-Man or Cucumber-man.

Would be hilarious to see what goes through cat's mind when it gets surprised by a cucumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    The cat cadre will deus ex itself, just like against Pri-Pri.

So my bet is Watchdog-Man
    I mean we HAVE to have Cat vs Dog right?!?!?

I think so too. Dog it is.

And brilliant chapter. Brilliant!

Cant wait to see this in anime
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Cat vs Dog would be cool, but since he's has extreme speed, a fight against Sonic could be possible as well, it would be a good match.

Doubt it will be Watchdog Man since Watchdog Man never leaves his post in Q-City. That’s why he didn’t even bother attending the strategy meeting. It’ll be either Genos or Sonic that deals with Nyan.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    Doubt it will be Watchdog Man since Watchdog Man never leaves his post in Q-City. That’s why he didn’t even bother attending the strategy meeting. It’ll be either Genos or Sonic that deals with Nyan.
    Isn't Genos already inside the Monster Association HQ? Or am i wrong? Also, we're all hardcore fans of OPM, we all perfectly know that Watchdog Man doesn't leave Q City, but it still could be him, since maybe Nyan (as Jabra already said) will "deus ex" himself, and end up in Q City simply by sheer randomness, and meet Watchdog Man. After all, Q City could be very close to Z City, for all we know. And if you think about it, who else could it be if not him? It's the only S class hero outside the Monster Association HQ (except Metal Knight and maybe Genos, if he is actually outside and i'm dumb), and Sonic is possible, but unlikely, since he's not a hero, who knows if he will take the risk to fight Nyan? Unless he sees how fast he is... maybe that could be the reason, since he wants to fight anyone who thinks he's faster than him.
    Last edited by Mandorle21; September 6th, 2019 at 02:45 PM.

Watchdog Man did attend the meeting in A city before the Dark Matter Thieves leveled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandorle21 View Post
    Isn't Genos already inside the Monster Association HQ? Or am i wrong? Also, we're all hardcore fans of OPM, we all perfectly know that Watchdog Man doesn't leave Q City, but it still could be him, since maybe Nyan (as Jabra already said) will "deus ex" himself, and end up in Q City simply by sheer randomness, and meet Watchdog Man. After all, Q City could be very close to Z City, for all we know. And if you think about it, who else could it be if not him? It's the only S class hero outside the Monster Association HQ (except Metal Knight and maybe Genos, if he is actually outside and i'm dumb), and Sonic is possible, but unlikely, since he's not a hero, who knows if he will take the risk to fight Nyan? Unless he sees how fast he is... maybe that could be the reason, since he wants to fight anyone who thinks he's faster than him.
    In the webcomic he is, not in the manga though.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Watchdog Man did attend the meeting in A city before the Dark Matter Thieves leveled it.
    He didn’t attend this strategy meeting.

There's always Drive Knight who isn't really the type to let any monster get away.
    Complicating things since 2009.

In the webcomic he is, not in the manga though. --- Update From New Post Merge --- He didn’t attend this strategy meeting.
    https://gamespot1.cbsistatic.com/upl...nepunchman.jpg ?

I feel like you’re not reading anything I’m saying. I *know* he was at the Madam Shibabawa meeting. I’m saying he wasn’t as this most recent meeting regarding the Monster Association raid. The Hero Association said he won’t Be taking part in the raid because he won’t leave his Q-City post.

In the webcomic he is, not in the manga though.
    Yep, you're completely right, i went back and check the previous chapters, in chapter 94 Genos says that he will wait for Saitama to get home before heading to the Monster Association HQ, so in the end, only Bang, Bomb, Fubuki and King went inside (and Saitama, but Genos doesn't know). Also, in chapter 106, when Genos feels the impact from Saitama's punch against Overgrown Rover, we can see him calmly washing the dishes at home as if there wasn't an all out war right under his house.......... so yeah, he's outside...
    It will probably be him the one who will face Nyan then, he's right there already, in Z City. Can't wait to see his new upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    There's always Drive Knight who isn't really the type to let any monster get away.
    Drive Knight was destroyed inside the Monster Association HQ way before the war started, right? And even if he's alive and it was actually part of his plan, he's still inside the HQ.
    Last edited by Mandorle21; September 7th, 2019 at 05:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information