Closed Thread
Page 1 of 498 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nardo and Bleh Thread III: Naruto is a terrible terrible manga

Default Nardo and Bleh Thread III: Naruto is a terrible terrible manga

Naruto and Bleach III:
    The Search For Suck

THE HISTORY OF THE NARUTO THREAD
    NARUTO THREAD I February 15th, 2005-February 26th, 2007
    NARUTO THREAD II February 26th, 2007-September 7th, 2007 (Hall of shame)
    NARUTO THREAD III September 7th, 2007-September 25th, 2007 (Closed, Hall of shame)
    NARUTO THREAD III (Redux) September 29th, 2007-February 18th, 2008
    NARUTO THREAD IV February 18th, 2008 09:00 PM- 09:22 PM (closed)
    2 month period with no Naruto thread.
    NARUTO THREAD V March 31st, 2008-August 12th, 2009 (Re-Re-Redux)
    NARUTO THREAD VI August 12th, 2009-December 15th, 2009 (The pinnacle of greatness)
    NARUTO THREAD VII December 15th, 2009-April 5th, 2010 (Don't Stop...Dattebayo)
    NARUTO THREAD VIII April 5th, 2010-June 2nd, 2010 (Narutian Rhapsody)
    NARUTO THREAD IX June 2nd, 2010-June 25th, 2010 (Closed)
    NARUTO THREAD X June 30th, 2010-August 30th, 2010(Makes a man out of you)
    NARUTO THREAD IV August 30th, 2010-April 6th, 2011 (Reborn, with a quest!)
    NARUTO THREAD XI April 6th, 2011-August 3rd, 2011 (Interrupted by Bleach!)
    NARUTO AND BLEACH I August 3rd, 2011-February 15, 2012 (Two bad tastes that go bad together!)
    NARUTO AND BLEACH IIFebruary 15th, 2012-October 27th, 2012 (I don't care anymore)

THE HISTORY OF THE BLEACH THREAD

Bleach Discussion Part 1 February 13th, 2005- November 12th, 2007 (closed for no real reason)
    Bleach Discussion Part 2 November 12th, 2007-November 12th, 2009 (Exactly two years!)
    Felch Discussion Part 3 November 12th, 2009-August 19th, 2010
    Felch Discussion Part 4 August 19th, 2010-April 20th, 2011
    Felch Discussion 0 April 20th, 2011-August 3rd, 2011 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)
    Bleach and Naruto I August 3rd, 2011-February 15, 2012 (Two bad tastes that go bad together!)
    Bleach and Naruto IIFebruary 15th, 2012-October 27th, 2012 (The heart)

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c514/

Welp, dunno if someone made another thread already, but if not, lets keep the tradition going?

So Ichigo's Mother is... Seriously? Just say it already, he's a fucking mutt. I wouldn't be surprised if Ishida was somehow his half brother.

Thanks for the Edit robby~ :]
    Last edited by Kaze; October 30th, 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Planet!

Ok, I seriously need to know the general opinion on this.

I think it's one of the most FUCKING HILARIOUS, ehmmm, "Twists" EVER. I thought it was ham-fisted and contrived even by Bleach standards.

Did people expect it, as in "it's the logical thing to happen", or as in "it's so stupid that it would fit in Bleach"?

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Planet!

What the fuck did I just read? I need brain bleach...the stupid in this chapter...it burns

I said in the last thread and I'll say it again. Getsuga Tenshou is a giant Quincy arrow.

Also.

I've found brothers separated at birth.
    Last edited by Kaze; October 30th, 2012 at 01:04 AM.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Allow me to properly elaborate on this chapter.

Spoiler:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

OH FUCKING WOW
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

More bleach nonsense, I guess it wouldn't be bleach without it.
    We got One Piece on Toonami! Now help it get the best ratings by getting it trending on Twitter when it is on.

Love how Ichigo's Quincy powers have been perfectly foreshadowed.
    I feel relief in just watching you breathe.

... Wow, I mean christ, this has to be an all time low (high?) for the series. So Ishida is not going to do jackshit in the quincy arc since Ichigo is the quincy? Pure gold. So mommy is a quincy, and 50 bucks say that white hair lad is his half brother, OH SO DRAMATIC!

Wow is this stupid and contrived.
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

Spoiler:
    he called him son...

Tensa Zengestsu is Bach. Bach is Tensa Zengetsu.

*Crying Game music plays*

There's probably a bastard missing somewhere in the chapter...

Did they just pull a Darth Vader....
    Originally Posted by Zkaiser
    Kuma for nakama.

Everyone and their grandma called the "twist" in this week's Bleach. Look out Chad and Orihime, soon Ichigo will assimilate your powers into his arsenal as well...

3DS FC: 3282-3147-1316
    NNID: Mugen_Metroid

Iikagen ni mezamenasai Black Leg's Avatar

He already took Chad's powers last arc

Naruto and Bleach III - Maury: "Isshin Kurosaki..... you are not the father!"

Anyone else laugh at this?
    "Danger is my middle name."

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razhem View Post
    ... Wow, I mean christ, this has to be an all time low (high?) for the series. So Ishida is not going to do jackshit in the quincy arc since Ichigo is the quincy?
    Seems likely, but then again kubo might put uryu to work training ichigo in the ways of a quincy (while still remaining unused as a whole again). Its been about the right amount of time between his per arc BS powerup anyway.

And lol at aizen still managing to pull off a troll even while still imprisoned.
    lurking around Arlong Park between dumps
    ------

#snarf#

I can't control my laughter. Oh wow, Kubo did go WAY above his usual shit this week. Normal people would have to spend YEARS training to be half as shitty as Kubo was with this chapter. Way to go, buddy, not only Ichigo is Captain Planet, but his dead mother has some powers now. Damn, it's almost scary to show up in this manga, because if you do and try to be at least a little different than the others - the main hero will suck up your difference and make it into blandness.

What the fuck is going on

Closed Thread

Thread Information