Closed Thread
Page 895 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 893 894 895 896 897 905 945 995 ... LastLast
Results 17,881 to 17,900 of 26007

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Luffy has to beat all four Emperors to become Pirate Champion.

This will open the way to Raftel where he can catch Mewtwo.
    But will Team Marine and its leader Akainu be taken down before the Pokemon League while Luffy's rival, Teach, becomes the surprise Champion like Blue in Gen 1? Or will Team Marine and Akainu make a surprise appearance after the Emperors are defeated like N and Ghetsis in Black and White 1? This is something the fanbase will continue to debate until One Piece's endgame is at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Does Mewtwo have haki? What's his dream?
    To become the World's Strongest Psychic Type Pokemon. Mewtwo swore to his trainer, Luffy, that he would never lose again before fainting at the hands of Mewhawk. But he will eventually put his pride aside to beg for Mewhawk's tutelage over the course of two years at the Pokemon Day Care, only to end up avenging his respected rival and master after Mewhawk is inevitably defeated by Teach's Lugia of the Rain. So Mewtwo will have to defeat Lugia in order to become the World's Strongest Psychic Type Pokemon.
    Last edited by Count Mario; January 7th, 2017 at 01:17 PM.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

He's obviously going to beat Blackbeard in combat, Kaidoh in a dance competition, Big Mom in competitive pie eating (when she refuses to eat meat pie) and Shanks in Trivial Pursuit (Robin cheats to help him).
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    This is literally the only reason people think Shanks is going to die.

A trope. Everything else is bias confirmation.

It's like you guys are openly saying Oda's a huge trope-pandering hack with the writing skills of a 13 year old fanfiction writer. I'd like to think he's got just a wee bit more talent than that.
    I mean or the fact that he's teased a fight between BB and Shanks when he revealed that he was the one who scarred him, and before getting his Devil Fruit. Plus Shanks being the one to go up and warn Whitebeard that Ace was in danger going against him. And that he's shown he will easily stand in the way of another Emperor, like he did to Kaido. Then add in the things like Luffy keeping the hat long enough to hand to Makino's kid, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

"SMELL YA LATER!" said Blackbeard as he sailed away after mortally wounding Shanks, Yasopp, and Mihawk and stealing the information needed to get to Raftel

He could always just blind Yassop and take one of Mihawk's arms. Shanks is dead man though.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

So trying to keep this within the scope of the thread...

Female dwarf giant. She is actually just a bit taller than Chopper's brain point form. She wishes to be the first goddess of Elbaf.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Since when Pirate King = Defeating all the Yonkous?
    It is not that Luffy wanna beat them to become one. He just wanna beat them for the sake of beating them.

I mean, if you are King, you don't wanna have people after your throne don't you. I dunno if Roger had Whitebeard on his tail all the time, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Luffy has to beat all four Emperors to become Pirate Champion.

This will open the way to Raftel where he can catch Mewtwo.
    What team does he bring?

He only has six spots.

Default Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I mean, if you are King, you don't wanna have people after your throne don't you. I dunno if Roger had Whitebeard on his tail all the time, but still...
    That's called respect/fear or whatever people wanna call it. Luffy just need to become respected enough for people not to come after his meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's called respect/fear or whatever people wanna call it. Luffy just need to become respected enough for people not to come after his meat.
    And what is the best way to have the respect/fear of a Yonko that is not beating them down?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    And what is the best way to have the respect/fear of a Yonko that is not beating them down?
    Not beating them all as some of you suggest. Luffy is already on his way to become one of the greatest and the people at the war already saw his potential, so beating Kaido should suffice to grant him a cut above the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not beating them all as some of you suggest. Luffy is already on his way to become one of the greatest and the people at the war already saw his potential, so beating Kaido should suffice to grant him a cut above the rest.
    You saying that in the scenario that he beat Kaido, Big Mom would stop pursuing him despite everything he done to her?

So trying to keep this within the scope of the thread...

Female dwarf giant. She is actually just a bit taller than Chopper's brain point form. She wishes to be the first goddess of Elbaf.
    Usually this thread is for discussing characters that exist in the story .

Also why would someone with that type of dream be someone Luffy even wants on their ship? We don't even know what the Giants worship mortal deities. How would someone even become a deity other than the Skypeian way of just having it as a title?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Usually this thread is for discussing characters that exist in the story .

Also why would someone with that type of dream be someone Luffy even wants on their ship? We don't even know what the Giants worship mortal deities. How would someone even become a deity other than the Skypeian way of just having it as a title?
    You just missed noticing her. Just look back at any of the prison library pages and you'll find her, in your heart.

Ah, my bad, I just couldn't resist with all of you talking about the future of One Piece.

Well, the most boring answer would be that the Elbaf's respect power, specifically when it comes to fighting. The long duel in little garden, Harjudin wanting the devil fruit in Dressrosa while mentioning how he wants to be the God of Elbaf. Which, yes, like in Skypeia it is just the title for the strongest warrior,. It's hard to respond about the dream part. I could easily say, well if she finishes the journey and its hardships, she gets stronger. However, if we see Ussop's and Brooke's dream for example, it is not somethig Luffy wanted in his ship. I am not talking about their skills, but their dreams, Ussop just wants to gt stronger, and Brooke just wants to travel the world. Yes, with Brooke there are coincidences that work in favor of his dream, like Luffy meeting Laboon, but besides hat you could say it is just generic.

After such a long and delicate handling with Jimbe's joining, I acually expect the next crewmate to have a way easier process.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

I am pretty sure he wanted to be King instead of God, but I guess the context is the same.

Yeah you are right, I must be getting rusty remembering details like that. So, Queen of all giants then?

Going to keep the discussion on the King/God of Elbaf elsewhere.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Yeah you are right, I must be getting rusty remembering details like that. So, Queen of all giants then?

Going to keep the discussion on the King/God of Elbaf elsewhere.
    When he punched Machvise away, he said he was sending him to the Kingdom of the Gods. Perhaps that's what you were thinking of?

I think that, and my constant need to say silly things, just combined a bunch of information in my head. Something like, remembering the God of Elbaf, and then the mention of the King of all giants equated to, people want to become the God of Elbaf. Jajajalulu.

*Heads to the questions thread to stay in topic.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

It's been almost half the series ago when the last strawhat joined (brook episode 380~, now its episode 760+). Yet oddly enough it doesn't feel that way since everything that has happened.

Also the discussion about Luffy needing to beat all yonkous to be pirate king is BS. Roger didn't beat Whitebeard.

Luffy doesn't need to defeat all the emperors, he just wants to.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

Closed Thread

Thread Information