Closed Thread
Page 882 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 880 881 882 883 884 892 932 982 ... LastLast
Results 17,621 to 17,640 of 26007

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    But then, she hasn't shown off her third eye yet either...
    And that's where the difference lies. To me it seems like Oda is keeping that hiden eye till the last moment because the change on her personality will be so drastic that we as reader will automatically enter in a state of shock (If you're not expecting it).

Also, Luffy's line in Zou about Sanji's wife joining might have some weight and we just dismissing it because we (some) believe that Sanji isnt really getting married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oda also hasn't give her an introbox which is odd. The slime thing & the carpet even got a character introbox. Perhaps he's saving that for her eventual 3rd eye reveal.
    Still, even adding the third eye doesn't change the fact that she look really plain overall. She's giving me the conis/camie/marguite vibe.

As I said before, I can see her being a long term character (with her being shown in FI arc) but she doesn't have to be a crewmate...

On the side note, I just realised that Beariousjones got banned. Was it because of his Pedro theory?lol

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Oda also hasn't give her an introbox which is odd. The slime thing & the carpet even got a character introbox. Perhaps he's saving that for her eventual 3rd eye reveal.
    Still, even adding the third eye doesn't change the fact that she look really plain overall. She's giving me the conis/camie/marguite vibe.

As I said before, I can see her being a long term character (with her being shown in FI arc) but she doesn't have to be a crewmate...

On the side note, I just realised that Beariousjones got banned. Was it because of his Pedro theory?lol
    He poked the bear with a stick. That bear being Robby.

But yeah, not getting an intro box is fairly weird. Ironically, Bobbin also hasn't gotten an intro box and was introduced at the same time as her lol. She rings those female supporting character vibes as well, but unlike them, I expect Pudding to remain relevant as Sanji's bride in the plot. So she's a bit more comparable to Vivi/Shirahoshi/Rebecca, which fits since she's the daughter of the queen of Totland. Technically making her a princess lol.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

He has done that before. Sugar, Lao G, Jora appeared in Punk Hazard arc. But they were given intro box later on in Dressrosa arc.

I know. I just think the timing in this case is an ironic coincidence lol. I also don't think that Amande has gotten her intro box yet despite already being shown off.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

There will be 2 New Strawhats after Whole Cake Island arc.. One being Jinbe and second..

Found this on reddit

I'm rewatching the series right now and I was thinking.. what if, after Luffy gets 10 crew members (that's how much he said he wanted in episode 1), yosaku and johnny meet up with them in the new world and want to join them. They don't have to serve any true purpose other than being "bitch boys" for the main crew members. Also, in order to get as far as they did they trained to get remarkably stronger (about the level of Zoro pre TS) so they can actually kick ass in some fights.Oda doesn't have to give them a lot of screen time or anything but they were always kind of funny and bonded with the crew so it would be cool for them to come back.
    What do you think? Too many crew members or good idea?
    Johnny and Yosaku for the esteemed position of bitch boys?
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Found this on reddit

Johnny and Yosaku for the esteemed position of bitch boys?
    But Pedro and Carrot are already the Johnny and Yosaku of Totland...

Spoiler:

Please, leave those Reddit garbages out of this.

Yes, stop posting stuff some people might dislike!

Johnny and Yosaku for the win! Always loved those guys. They are like sidekicks from a 90s action movie or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I don't know. It makes for some mildly amusing entertainment. Reddit theories should have their own comedy hour.

Spoiler:

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

I kind of miss Johnny and Yosaku. Not too often we get completely random companions that have no effect on the main plot.

Spoiler:

If we were to keep this completely logical it would be hundreds of the same posts on why jinbei is the only logical candidate at the time being with what we know now lol.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    I kind of miss Johnny and Yosaku. Not too often we get completely random companions that have no effect on the main plot.
    Now mind your tongue! I'll have you know that they fulfilled the role of delivering some VERY appreciated exposition about the Shichibukai and name-dropping Jimbei that early in the story. Even though Zoro or Zeff could have easily taken over that role...

Spoiler:

If we were to keep this completely logical it would be hundreds of the same posts on why jinbei is the only logical candidate at the time being with what we know now lol.
    Not really. There were some avarage to good points about Carrot, Pedro and Pudding and bad to awful points to Caesar.

Not really. There were some avarage to good points about Carrot, Pedro and Pudding and bad to awful points to Caesar.
    Well there hasnt been anyone that interesting from a crewmate potential standard for awhile now. Do you have any suggestions? I mean Robby and MK basically smashed pedro's chances while they were being championed by Banned-ious jones. Pudding's eyes are interesting but most people are thinking that of that came into play it has something to do with villainy whether controlled or uncontrolled and myself while I love carrot realized after awhile it would be better to calm my hype there and wait and see if she got story build up / deep characterization and that's slowed to a halt in WCI so the chances there are decreased as well. The 11th IMO might be during Wano.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    Spoiler:

Well there hasnt been anyone that interesting from a crewmate potential standard for awhile now. Do you have any suggestions? I mean Robby and MK basically smashed pedro's chances while they were being championed by Banned-ious jones. Pudding's eyes are interesting but most people are thinking that of that came into play it has something to do with villainy whether controlled or uncontrolled and myself while I love carrot realized after awhile it would be better to calm my hype there and wait and see if she got story build up / deep characterization and that's slowed to a halt in WCI so the chances there are decreased as well. The 11th IMO might be during Wano.
    That is for another story Thread.

Honestly, I'm not too keen on the last crewmate being from Wano.
    We already have Zoro and Jinbe who have the Japanese vibe to them. I prefer the last one to not have similar theme to them.
    Probably why i'm not too keen on any of the samurai joining.

On the side note, it has nearly been 5 years in real time since Jinbe was asked to join the crew...
    I wonder how many years more before Jinbe officially joined?

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Honestly, I'm not too keen on the last crewmate being from Wano.
    We already have Zoro and Jinbe who have the Japanese vibe to them. I prefer the last one to not have similar theme to them.
    Probably why i'm not too keen on any of the samurai joining.

On the side note, it has nearly been 5 years in real time since Jinbe was asked to join the crew...
    I wonder how many years more before Jinbe officially joined?
    Whenever this arc is finished. Then again who's to say it won't get postponed again. XD?
    Successful negro doesn't need a signature.

the final crewmate has yet to be shown, i don't think it's gonna be a character that was introduced before and i don't think anyone from this arc (other than jinbe) is gonna join the strawhats.

Closed Thread

Thread Information