Closed Thread
Page 569 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 669 1069 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,380 of 26007

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

  1. #11361

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Moreso, Fujitora ignores the fact, and she's able to stay in the kingdom and be fine.

    Smoker was very well aware of Vivi's connection to the crew, and she was fine. Fujitora is a "good" marine too.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  2. #11362

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Fujitora: Well, I didn't see you commit any crimes, so I'm just going to assume it's hearsay and look the other way.
    *Fujitora does an over-exaggerated wink*

  3. #11363

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    I'd love if Fuji blinks like Duval.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  4. #11364
    Partly Sunny Syphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Will he also smile like handsomeDuval?

  5. #11365
    The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    People wanting Rebecca to join the crew can leave now, because we got someone more powerful in this chapter.

    All hail Scarlet's gravestone s new nakama

    If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

    3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

  6. #11366
    They say I am The Spaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the sun of nothing

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by loneassassin View Post
    People wanting Rebecca to join the crew can leave now, because we got someone more powerful in this chapter.

    All hail Scarlet's gravestone s new nakama
    Tragic backstory
    Unique design
    Unique fighting style
    Unique role on the ship

    She has more of chance than Rebecca or Viola.

  7. #11367

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    AND it's a she!

    But she kinds of overlaps with Brook.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  8. #11368

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Does Scarlet know any skull jokes?

  9. #11369
    Sweet Christmas Blowfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Castle Black

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Did the latest cover story suggest Jinbe is moving on from Wadatsumi and the rest of the Sea Beasts?

    "The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terror"

  10. #11370
    Hells Memories Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blowfish View Post
    Did the latest cover story suggest Jinbe is moving on from Wadatsumi and the rest of the Sea Beasts?
    Jup finally... Up to rescue Sanji and Co

  11. #11371

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Jup finally... Up to rescue Sanji and Co
    Sanji doesn't need rescue, he does the rescue in this manga.


    Way too early for Jimbei to return, he has to seal his deals with Big mom first.


    I'm sure Sanji and CC can handle Tamago and Pekoms, they also have nami, chopper, brook as bonus.

  12. #11372

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Sanji doesn't need rescue, he does the rescue in this manga.


    Way too early for Jimbei to return, he has to seal his deals with Big mom first.


    I'm sure Sanji and CC can handle Tamago and Pekoms, they also have nami, chopper, brook as bonus.
    They're definitely not letting CC fight considering he could just fly away.

  13. #11373

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Way too early for Jimbei to return, he has to seal his deals with Big mom first.
    How convenient. She just so happens to be chasing down Sanji and the others.

  14. #11374

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Sanji doesn't need rescue, he does the rescue in this manga.


    Way too early for Jimbei to return, he has to seal his deals with Big mom first.


    I'm sure Sanji and CC can handle Tamago and Pekoms, they also have nami, chopper, brook as bonus.
    I'm still rioting for Sanji/Bepo vs Tamago/Pekomz

  15. #11375

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    They're definitely not letting CC fight considering he could just fly away.

    Their target is CC, they won't just let him fly away. Big mom's ship will follow him.


    And if Jimbei fights big mom's pirates now, he's plan to end his deals with Big mom in a nice way are gone.

  16. #11376

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Their target is CC, they won't just let him fly away. Big mom's ship will follow him.
    Which is why he wouldn't stay either as he would have a better chance of escaping by fleeing instead of fighting. He could even use the Straw Hats as a distraction.

    Also, dude is literally air. He would outspeed any ship.

    All in all, it would be a terrible idea unless you had something that prevented him from fleeing like Law having his heart.

  17. #11377

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Which is why he wouldn't stay either as he would have a better chance of escaping by fleeing instead of fighting. He could even use the Straw Hats as a distraction.

    Also, dude is literally air. He would outspeed any ship.

    All in all, it would be a terrible idea unless you had something that prevented him from fleeing like Law having his heart.

    Din't CC want to run away at the end of Punk Hazard and Ussop shoot some seastone cuffs at him and he was done for?

    Sanji is also fast enough to fly after Ceasar.

    If ceasar leaves, big mom and SH have no reason at all to fight, the goal of both sides is to capture him.

  18. #11378

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Din't CC want to run away at the end of Punk Hazard and Ussop shoot some seastone cuffs at him and he was done for?

    Sanji is also fast enough to fly after Ceasar.

    If ceasar leaves, big mom and SH have no reason at all to fight, the goal of both sides is to capture him.
    Seriously? Like no reason at all? (Hints: Fishman Island, Candy, Luffy, Explosives)

  19. #11379

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMerlyn View Post
    Seriously? Like no reason at all? (Hints: Fishman Island, Candy, Luffy, Explosives)
    Their goal is CC, they won't waste time with other things.

  20. #11380

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Din't CC want to run away at the end of Punk Hazard and Ussop shoot some seastone cuffs at him and he was done for?
    Yeah, great thing that neither of the bolded are present right now.

    Also, back at the Dressrosa bridge, Usopp was concerned about Caesar flying away even when he had the cuffs with him, so they not even have to be present at all for the possibility to be a concern.

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Sanji is also fast enough to fly after Ceasar.
    You really think Sanji would go after him and leave the rest of the crew alone?

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    If ceasar leaves, big mom and SH have no reason at all to fight, the goal of both sides is to capture him.
    Uh, what? If they both start chasing after Caesar, then they both have a reason to fight as it would end up in a competition about who reaches Caesar first.

    Not to mention that Caesar would probably get the Caribou treatment and get one-shotted horribly as he happens to be one of those arrogant Logia Pekoms spoke of.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts