Closed Thread
Page 1077 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 77 577 977 1027 1067 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1087 1127 1177 ... LastLast
Results 21,521 to 21,540 of 26009

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Only if the final war and the battle with BB is the same which i do not completely believe in

BB is Luffy's obstacle to finding OP, learning the truth about the world, and becoming PK. Given the fact that the war will start after OP is found means BB won't be the final villain. The world government/Marines and all of their allies will be. Some people have tried to rationalize this by saying that BB will be on the side of the WG/Marines, but that wouldn't make any sense given the fact that Luffy will have to have found OP before the war even starts (and we know that BB won't just let him have him without a fight). This is OT, though. Someone should bump that final villain thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Repeating the ending of Thriller Bark would be the worst repeat of all.
    But it does make sense and it was foreshadowed since ever, TB was just wano teaser, same way marineford was teaser for the final war. How was kaidou's story introduced? with moria and what he did to him and his crew. Same way lola was oda's way of introducing big mom family story, or teasing it. And same way it was with doflamingo and law. With the amount of allies luffy has for wano( luffy allies for wano could be in the 10000-100000), getting their shadows to make him strong enough so he can beat the world's strongest makes sense.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; January 10th, 2018 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    BB is Luffy's obstacle to finding OP, learning the truth about the world, and becoming PK. Given the fact that the war will start after OP is found means BB won't be the final villain. The world government/Marines and all of their allies will be. Some people have tried to rationalize this by saying that BB will be on the side of the WG/Marines, but that wouldn't make any sense given the fact that Luffy will have to have found OP before the war even starts (and we know that BB won't just let him have him without a fight). This is OT, though. Someone should bump that final villain thread.
    Thatīs how i see it as well for now. Oda made a huge deal about Roger being the only one reaching Raftel and hence being the undisputed PK, hence i doubt he will let BB reach Raftel. In addition, the revelation of OP and everything connected to it is such a grand spectacle that i doubt Oda will sully, for lack of a better word, that moment with battles.

While the possibility of Nightmare Luffy returning is increasing (with Gear 4 being very similar to it, Moriah being tied with Kaidoh, and Absalom being very close to the island where the KHA (Kid-Hawkings-Apoo) alliance was born, and that Kaidoh can't be beaten in 1 on 1, meaning that he will, but he would need to be softened before), and while personally, I would enjoy it, Luffy and only Luffy will give the final punch, just like Nightmare Luffy only accounted for a temporal KO on Oars and Moriah, to give us the awesome giant toppler defeat of Oars, and the lukewarm defeat of Shadow Asgard Moriah.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Thatīs how i see it as well for now. Oda made a huge deal about Roger being the only one reaching Raftel and hence being the undisputed PK, hence i doubt he will let BB reach Raftel. In addition, the revelation of OP and everything connected to it is such a grand spectacle that i doubt Oda will sully, for lack of a better word, that moment with battles.
    I think so too, for me Blackbeard will abandon the quest for One Piece to obtain an Ancient Weapon, which will lead to his confrontation with Shanks.

That's why I think that if Blackbeard is acknowledged to ~defeat~ at least two emperors, and he obtains a weapon of mass destruction, he would be considered the Pirate King because of military might.

And I agree, there will be enough of a fight during the flashback of the void century.

---

The more I read Morgans final fight, the more I want it to happen.
    Last edited by K. Kira XXIII; January 10th, 2018 at 04:55 AM.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Preferably, Shanks and Luffy will have met before. Elbaf, which was once suggested by Greg to be a "cooldown-arc" after Wano
    My thoughts on Elbaf's *purpose* have changed dramatically after 890.

Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Now that's interesting!

Could you elaborate a little bit?

Re-reading the chapter I guess that it has to do with her remembering perospero's lie and he asking how conscious she is right now.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Im super curious as to why since this was mostly a fight chapter, with big mom really only reintroducing her threat to perospero as anything new on her side. Was it something you found because of 890 or merely you looked bac on older stuff differently but not until after 890 was released
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

LJSR

Yes and no.it's from this chap and also changed how I look back on a number of events as a whole.

It's my next column.

I think the final enemy will be a completely random out-of-nowhere goddess who just suddenly appears with minimal foreshadowing. As a woman, of course, she exactly looks like Nami, and that's why almost any woman in OP looks that way.
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

The plottwist is that she's going to look just like Kureha.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Lump of Dirt

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    The plottwist is that she's going to look just like Kureha.
    Kureha is actually pretty good looking for an old lady :)

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMlS View Post
    I think the final enemy will be a completely random out-of-nowhere goddess who just suddenly appears with minimal foreshadowing. As a woman, of course, she exactly looks like Nami, and that's why almost any woman in OP looks that way.
    So Nami is fighting the final antagonist instead of Luffy?

Sounds legit to me.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Yes and no.it's from this chap and also changed how I look back on a number of events as a whole.
    After reading her comment on having to kill her elder son, are you thinking she is actually aware of her acts during food-illness episodes ? That would certainly be quite a twist and changes how she may feel about herself.

Can big mom become the next strawhat crewmate? She might be a good sparring partner for zoro

She doesn't add anything to the crew abilities that Nami can't do already.

Welp, Morgans isn't on the ship :(.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Welp, Morgans isn't on the ship :(.
    You see how he didnt want stussy to tell the BM pirates about the box though. Expect a Mr.2 Bon Clay type sacrifice from Big News Morgans at the end of this arc, then they say bye to Pudding together and find it's actually Brulee on the ship.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Closed Thread

Thread Information