+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: GFX Request thread

Discovered Stowaway Creeping_Wrath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1
    C.W.

EDIT: File size lowered.

Eh, sorry man. That's not really what I wanted....You have this cool style of doing a face shot, then a cool background, maybe with a shadow of the face-shot behind it. I kinda wanted that style.

Oh sorry C.W. thought i'd try something defferent for your sig...guess it wasn't good, I'll get to work on a new one for ya (not looking forward to removing the background from that guy again it took forever).

If you don't mind, can you keep in his sword though?

What sword?...................................

Hey Buhan Um sorry but its still to big, can you make it just a little smaller? Thanks

Bon Clay is inside all of us

Buuhan, I change my mind about the sig. You don't have to do another one with the same picture. Forget that picture.

New sig

Style: The Image in front, with the cool background, with a shadow of the image behind it. You know, you do that style a lot. Look at your Zoro sig or rice-a-roni's.

Colors: Red/Orange background

Text: Endless Battle
    CW

Thanks! :D

Will do get right on that, and rice I don't think I can make it any smaller where you still be able to read it.

Ok its cool Ill just use one of my old icons, thanks for the sig though its awsome=)

Discovered Stowaway DarkShinobi's Avatar

If possible, can I have the below image of Franky reduced to avatar size. If it gets too pixelated, I'll use another pic.

Also, for a sig, I want the below pic shortened a little with funky text at the bottom saying DarkShinobi.

Thanks in advance to whoever does this.

Hey Buhan1 could you resize this for me so I could use it as a avatar? Thanks=)

Shake that sexy ass Sanji! Sanji's Avatar

Hey rice I think Buuhan may real busy on other requests I think you should wait. Hey Buuhan how's my sig comin'? Just wondering. It's been like, a week since I last checked.

I made this badass signature.
    Not your average Sanji fangirl. >=)

Buhan's probaley busy, So I did the franky ava for him.

DarkShinobi: This was the biggest I could get it with out it being over the limits.

DarkShinobi:
    heres your ava
    and the sig

Guys im sorry but i've overwhelemed by stuff, not this but as many of you may know I play a game called Furcadia where I made and own a One Piece world which im working on, also with request of a friend im bring back a previous world I made which was based off of Kingdom Hearts but sadly I deleted everything so I have to restart, im also busy playing a game called MapleStory.

I also got FFVII for the computer now so I play it when im not working on my worlds or play MapleStory so im sorry guys but im just far too busy to make any gfx right now, I can usually make a sig in 10 mins at most but thats still 10 mins which im too busy with.

I know you all are probably upset cause you thought after JEECE abonding the forums I would do gfx for ya and believe me I want to and I can but im far too busy, Somedays I might be able to make some gfx or 2 so please if you truely want and don't mind the long wait repost your requests.

Shake that sexy ass Sanji! Sanji's Avatar

That's okay Buuhan1 I guess I could wait a little longer. I'll keep reposting as thrad switches pages.

I made this badass signature.
    Not your average Sanji fangirl. >=)

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1
    Guys im sorry but i've overwhelemed by stuff, not this but as many of you may know I play a game called Furcadia where I made and own a One Piece world which im working on, also with request of a friend im bring back a previous world I made which was based off of Kingdom Hearts but sadly I deleted everything so I have to restart, im also busy playing a game called MapleStory.

I also got FFVII for the computer now so I play it when im not working on my worlds or play MapleStory so im sorry guys but im just far too busy to make any gfx right now, I can usually make a sig in 10 mins at most but thats still 10 mins which im too busy with.

I know you all are probably upset cause you thought after JEECE abonding the forums I would do gfx for ya and believe me I want to and I can but im far too busy, Somedays I might be able to make some gfx or 2 so please if you truely want and don't mind the long wait repost your requests.

....that's it? Because you're playing a damn game? I thought you were busy because you had a life or something...just a game? Jesus, pull yourself away for 30 minutes and do these sigs which are your responsibility. Lazy slackers like you make the world fail. It's a game. Get a life.

Discovered Stowaway DarkShinobi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thedevil
    DarkShinobi:
    heres your ava
    and the sig
    Thanks a lot, but can you make the sig a little bigger and change the sig text style a little?

Hope you like this, if not tell ,me what kind of font you like and the size of the pic, this is 420x200

gues my sig request from page 2 is dead :(

Ill be happy to do it but you have to wait since i reinstalled adobe photoshop 7 and all my brushes were deleted

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information