+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Confusion on Groups & Quality

Default Re: Confusion on Groups & Quality

Just want the sub to be accurate as possible.

Then go for any sub that doesn't use "Nakama" and you should be good.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Yonkou allied force evilvanessafan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Then go for any sub that doesn't use "Nakama" and you should be good.
    there are no sub groups anymore that use that word, the last one was nakama-fansubs and even they only used it between the straw hats themself...

I donīt know wether itīs the right thread for it, but since you all mentioned that Vegapunks releases are the best, I wonder if there is still a working torrent for their releases, because on Nyaa torrents the status for the episodes seems to be unknown.

Go to Yibis homepage. They released a batch torrent for 1-516, all Vegapunk eps included
    One Piece - Detective Conan - Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Would've been better if OP hijacked all manga running in WSJ. It would've made Naruto and Bleach ten times more awesome if Luffy randomly appeared to punch someone out and then dissappeared again.

I noticed that Yibis translates Haki. Are their any groups from 417 onwards that don't translate it?

Quote Originally Posted by prada View Post
    I noticed that Yibis translates Haki. Are their any groups from 417 onwards that don't translate it?
    Yibis isn't translating Haki anymore I don't think. They keep it as Haki and have been doing that for some time. Is Yibis still the best fansub group for new episodes by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Kid View Post
    Yibis isn't translating Haki anymore I don't think. They keep it as Haki and have been doing that for some time. Is Yibis still the best fansub group for new episodes by the way?
    They're the only fansub group that's up to date, so yes.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    They're the only fansub group that's up to date, so yes.
    Ok thanks. Does anyone know if Yibis has done any blood edits (adding blood or turning spit into blood) like KF did in the Sanji vs Bon Kurei fight, or if they have done any other edits of note? I know for sure that in episode 630, Yibis changed some text on a map of Dress Rosa and Green Bit from Japanse to English, which is a video edit. Doesn anyone know of any other edits? I still use KF and Yibis and appreciate their work, I just want to know if any other edits are known.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information