+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Mp3 Request Thread

GoAnderson, I think you'll really like this site. It has the entire BOF4 OST and Final Fantasy 8.

Blue Laguna Mp3s

But to be more specific ^^:

Breath of Fire 4 OST

FF8 OST

YOU ROCK MY DON-LIKE WORLD.

THANK YOU!!! I'll have to check out that site when I get home from school. The BOF4 MP3 is especially interesting, since I loved the soundtrack to that game.

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

You're welcome. I got the Wild Arms 3 OST from there. I like the BOF4 ost myself. I bought it on cd.

Oh, if anyone has the Swordsman of Harmonia OST song 'Battlefield without Light', I'd really appreciate a copy. ^^

Err... Damn. x_x My computer's struck again.

For some reason, the music just pops up on my browser, instead of downloading it. Anyone willing to YouSendIt to me, as a backup? My deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

The songs I requested before are Track 8 of the BOF4 soundtrack (Ending and Beginnings), Track 67 of BOF4 (A Little After the Dream), Track 3 of the FF8 soundtrack (Blue Fields), and Tracks 2 & 9 of the Chrono Trigger soundtrack.

Again, I apologize for all this. You don't have to do this; it'd just be a nice bonus. In the words of Yuna from Final Fantasy X: "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!!"

... I feel like a jerk. O_o

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

I'd really like an MP3 of the english Ravemaster theme song, as well as if possible the english version of "Tactics" from Rurouni Kenshin please.

Quote Originally Posted by GoAnderson
    Err... Damn. x_x My computer's struck again.

For some reason, the music just pops up on my browser, instead of downloading it. Anyone willing to YouSendIt to me, as a backup? My deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

The songs I requested before are Track 8 of the BOF4 soundtrack (Ending and Beginnings), Track 67 of BOF4 (A Little After the Dream), Track 3 of the FF8 soundtrack (Blue Fields), and Tracks 2 & 9 of the Chrono Trigger soundtrack.

Again, I apologize for all this. You don't have to do this; it'd just be a nice bonus. In the words of Yuna from Final Fantasy X: "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!!"

... I feel like a jerk. O_o
    Wah, it's okay~ Here, I put them all in a zip file. Computers can be jerks >=|

--Click click CLICK--

Oh! I was wondering if anyone has Konjiki no Gash Bell Opening 2, I think it's "Let this Voice Reach You" by Takeyoshi Tanimoto. Sooo hard to find, thanks in advance !!

I'm a happy panda. Thanks, Miss Cinder! :adore:

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

Does anybody have the mp3 of Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day? I don't usually like their stuff but I downloaded an AMV with that song in it and fell in love with it. ^^; Thanks~

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

I'm looking for two, actually.

The first Dragonball Introduction song, "Magical Journey". I apologize if I did not get the title correctly.

Additionally, "Hiru no Tsuki," from Outlaw Star's first ending.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    Does anybody have the mp3 of Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day? I don't usually like their stuff but I downloaded an AMV with that song in it and fell in love with it. ^^; Thanks~
    My sister does, I think. In Mp3 or "Naruto+Bleach+Fullmetal Alchemist," music video form? xd

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    My sister does, I think. In Mp3 or "Naruto+Bleach+Fullmetal Alchemist," music video form? xd
    Just the Mp3 please. =)

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Additionally, "Hiru no Tsuki," from Outlaw Star's first ending.
    Is it ok if it's a WMA file?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Schala
    Is it ok if it's a WMA file?
    That's fine. If I can't convert it to mp3 from WMA, I'll simply re-record it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SHAKUSHI ^^

You're a live-saver, i've been looking for BOF 4's sountrack for ages now. To get all on direct is great ^^

Anyway, here's the song you wanted from Outlaw Star, Malintex

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...R25JUUAQITK0R5

I not very sure of Dragon ball songs, and i can't seem to find any with the title "Magical Journey" but you can try this site if you want

http://www.ultimatedbz.com/mp3s.shtml

Well, I have it on CD so failing that I'd have ripped a copy... for backup purposes, of course. XD

I still have to find that Swordsman of Harmonia ost though. Uni pcs won't let me torrent. ><

Discovered Stowaway Veg_Lambert's Avatar

Well, i also got a request, somebody got/now where i can get "I wanna dance" with Utada Hikaru?

Here's the song from Green Day, Taboo ^^

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...43L1K3CEJ9C026

Veg, Are you sure that's the title of the song, i don't remember her having any song by that name, the closest i can recall is "For You" from her album "Distance"

Shakushi, i'll try and find that song for you, like someone once told me, its equal trade ^^

Shake that sexy ass Sanji! Sanji's Avatar

Can anyone get me the Fullmetal Alchemist songs Rewrite and UNDO in TV VERSION FORM? That'd be great.

I made this badass signature.
    Not your average Sanji fangirl. >=)

Thank you Spawn, and sorry Taboo...I couldn't budge my sister to do much with the .mp3. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji's Girl 45
    Can anyone get me the Fullmetal Alchemist songs Rewrite and UNDO in TV VERSION FORM? That'd be great.
    Ah, this I can do myself, although I'm a bit confused on your directions. I have a number of original FMA songs, all in complete CD format. If wanted, I could crop them down to what they are for television...is that what you want?

No problem, Malintex ^_^, just glad i can help.

Here's the song you wanted, Shakushi, from Swordsman of Harmonia ^_^

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...K0U6R0TPM25X97

Was quite difficult to get, enjoy!

Cinder, the second opening is "Scab" by Hidenori Chiwata, cause "Let this Voice Reach You" is the first. If you're looking for "Let this Voice Reach You", then i too have hit a roadblock, i'll still try though ^_^

Shake that sexy ass Sanji! Sanji's Avatar

Thank you Spawn, and sorry Taboo...I couldn't budge my sister to do much with the .mp3. =/

Ah, this I can do myself, although I'm a bit confused on your directions. I have a number of original FMA songs, all in complete CD format. If wanted, I could crop them down to what they are for television...is that what you want?
    Like if you had FMA episodes which contain those themesongs you could try to record them off there. If that's possible.

I made this badass signature.
    Not your average Sanji fangirl. >=)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information