Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2011 AP Awards Results, Congratulations, and Celebration Thread.

Just another Robin fan Tare_chan's Avatar

Default Re: 2011 AP Awards Results, Congratulations, and Celebration Thread.

Congratulations to all winner!! :D you deserved it!!

And of course big thanks to our super Ubiq to make this award ever happened (again and again) ^^

Z/R Forever!!
    sig by: inori

Perplexingly Preposterous Roronoa Dodo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    Id stay in character and post some sort of michael douglas related image, but I'm on a phone atm
    ahaha, I see what you did there...

*Inserting obligatory 'Congrats to all the other winners'.

The era of Whitebeard is over. The time of Brownbeard, has come.

most of the ones i voted for won?

Excellent~
    congrats everyone!

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Now that I'm over the initial shock - THANKSU SO MUCH!
    To those who voted, thanksu > u <
    Seriously didn't expect to win
    . u .
    in obligatory zachri fashion, have a gif!
    I would show you all of my gif collection, but I fear I would destroy AP Forums with the sheer amount...

FEEL THE LOVE!
    (and that's a new one~)

ON ANOTHER NOTE!
    Gekko can be an unintentional troll at times...
    Hidden:
    Last edited by zachri; February 5th, 2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Do not worry peoples! I shan't be doin any raepin'... well. Eye raepin'? Maybe. Just maybe. I'm watching you, Genderbender thread B)

Shipmate

Congratulations to all our beautiful winners. Except for you, Harry Potter movie. Booh.

If all Zephos' account were albums, then the previous ones were banned by the industry before reaching the market. And then the last one was actually released and went platinum. In 2008, a joke. In 2011, a reality.

And wow, wolfwood not being the most profound? Feels like an end of an era.

Also, is it the time when we rename the Most Friendliest nomination to Best Mom?

Although I wish our current Queen had a bit more presence this year. Probably then I wouldn't vote Holy over her and won't regret my body being used to make cookie dough.
    I mean, hail King and Queen of AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Down about 20% from last year, but about a 10% improvement over 2009; which matches with the Tournament and is about what I expected.
    And the actual number of voters, if you please?

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Poor Silverblade... Sadly I haven't won the award even if I voted for myself as well... Maybe next time
    One of these years we are getting there!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I've come to think of it as the one-track mind award, since that's the only sane reason i could think of for me getting it.

So now that you hold this lofty, and confusing honor you can't be beboping and scatting all over the place, you gotta pick a field and think deep.
    Keeping up the banner awards year round is pretty profound in and of itself. I know thats why I voted for you the second year, and this year.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Wow! I won an award! Thanks for voting for me!

And I see I won Funniest Image too! Great stuff.

Congratz to everyone who won something.
    Last edited by Sonic Youth; February 5th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Shipmate

Hell yeah, Avenger Stefan won Best Comic! If you haven't read it yet, it is best comic. By Book Shonen.

Looks like whom i voted for won a lot.. Congratulations to all the winners.. out of all the awards i really wanted Avenger Stefan comic to win.. Congratulations to Book Shounen.. it is really an awesome work.. on my likes along with Calvin & Hobbes.. also i really liked Urouge's Opening Act.. , Nia & Hattori.. , annnnndddd.. SKYRIM.. won in PC category.. FUS RO DAH!.. :)

Congratulations to Pirate King : MonkeyKing and Pirate Queen : Chrissie..

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    [TT]Musician of the Year - Best
    "Weird Al" Yankovic
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, now let's be serious.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post

You can't take the music and movie awards seriously, it just doesn't work.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

So is there anything to put in our sigs like there usually is or was that dropped?
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    So is there anything to put in our sigs like there usually is or was that dropped?
    I don't know, but I now have a dilemma if that is the case...
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY REMOVE A BOOTY SPANKING LAW FROM THEIR SIGNATURE!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Yes, there will be sig banners this year also. Something a bit different this time around.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    You can't take the music and movie awards seriously, it just doesn't work.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    I would show you all of my gif collection, but I fear I would destroy AP Forums with the sheer amount...
    Last edited by MDL; February 5th, 2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: but srsly, i'd like to see the collection someday.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post

Any man that can stay relevant for 30 years, and on the same album not only do exacting covers of Lady Gaga, Mily Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, but also do NEW compositions in the styles of the White Stripes, Weezer, The Doors, Queen, Jim fucking Steinman, AND make polka an acceptable headliner track that incorporates a dozen disparate songs into a single narrative, while always performing live in multiple costumes?

Man has some versatility that should be recognized.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Weird Al is only sorta funny sometimes, mostly he's just like a meme that needed to stop a long time ago.

Also he looks creepy since he got rid of his cool older nerd look.
    Now he looks like a hippie child molester.

Weird Al sure was funny when I was eight years old

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also I sort of figure everybody ignores the music/game/TV/movie categories because I sure did

His last three albums have all sucked. But the most recent one was worth listening to.

Mainly because he hit up White Stripes, Weezer, The Doors, Queen, and Jim fucking Steinman.

Thread Information