+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1340

Thread: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Really? Why do they even write this kind of stuff when there are multiple evidences of him being a spider zoan?
    Eh~

Anyways, thanks again for those who gave us translations, info and scans!
    While I agree with you that Onigumo's is spider Zoan-type Devil Fruit user, there are at least two other characters that can manipulate their hair and have eaten Zoan-type Devil Fruit as well (Marigold and Sandersonia) and it has never been explained whether their ability to manipulate their hair is related to their Devil Fruit ability or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    While I agree with you that Onigumo's is spider Zoan-type Devil Fruit user, there are at least two other characters that can manipulate their hair and have eaten Zoan-type Devil Fruit as well (Marigold and Sandersonia) and it has never been explained whether their ability to manipulate their hair is related to their Devil Fruit ability or not.
    Was Onigumo manipulating his hair? In the manga, it pretty much seems like he has 6 other arms coming out of his back somewhere. In the scene with Marco, the anime made it look like the arms were coming from his hair, but that's not correct.

Hi ..
    I want all the news about Vista & Juzo

Plz...

..can anyone scan Vista's pages & Juzo's pages in the deep blue databook ..?
    Last edited by MR.H5; March 18th, 2012 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    For me the Oda interviews are more than enough to get excited about Blue Deep......
    Did you translate the Oda Eiichiro interviews?
    If so, where can I read em?

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Was Onigumo manipulating his hair? In the manga, it pretty much seems like he has 6 other arms coming out of his back somewhere. In the scene with Marco, the anime made it look like the arms were coming from his hair, but that's not correct.
    Well,I personally believe he has a fruit power,cause of the way he was handling the seastone cuffs.Like,they were attached to long sticks when he was trying to cuff Marco.Which leaves me to think he didn't want to touch them.

That and his large spider abdomen/ass thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    Don't forget no fruit having Yoiyoiyoi/Kamadori. He was the first character to introduce the ability to manipulate hair. Plus as Zakurga said, he was seen with a big spider butt and was handling sea stone cuffs with care. If that doesn't speak Zoan I don't know what does.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Baou Zakurga View Post
    Well,I personally believe he has a fruit power,cause of the way he was handling the seastone cuffs.Like,they were attached to long sticks when he was trying to cuff Marco.Which leaves me to think he didn't want to touch them.

I'm sure that he is DF user zoan type and this pic enough to me

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-P...84/wewwewe.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by ShabrawySama View Post
    I'm sure that he is DF user zoan type and this pic enough to me

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-P...84/wewwewe.JPG
    Nice find, that seems like solid proof to me, although the anime did confuse me a bit but the manga is the ultimate so we go by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mei-Ō Rayleigh View Post
    Nice find, that seems like solid proof to me, although the anime did confuse me a bit but the manga is the ultimate so we go by that.
    thats why i hate anime its pissing me off like a 10000000000 times
    Last edited by ShabrawySama; March 19th, 2012 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShabrawySama View Post
    thats why i hate anime its pissing me off like a 10000000000 times
    Why's that?
    I've never had an issue with it O.o other than when Tate animates it.
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Please Translation

Quote Originally Posted by Baou Zakurga View Post

Yep. Those are two solid/undeniable proofs. The anime messed up a little. So did the databook it seems.

It's funny to read about spider asses and imagining serious voices saying all these sentences.

sorry guys i wasnt anywhere near my computer during the weekend, would resume scanning the rest of the book trw

Are you guys also aware of how pretty much everything except heights and the Oda's comments have been disregarded as canon until further notice since the book has been littered with errors?

Mihawk's birthday and sign don't match.
    Crocus' birthday doesn't match his Gemini sign as was introduced in the main story.
    Shiki's pirate flag is Baroque Works.
    Heracles appears as both Heracles and Heraclesun in different parts of the book.
    Onigumo is listed as having Seimeikikan to use his swords which is fine but doesn't explain the change of his lower body.
    Croc's bounty is wrong.
    Drake's b-day is wrong.
    Happa who gave Usopp the onigiri in W7 is erroneously named 'Yamao'.
    and such.
    its always a pleasure to see the master at work

Although I didn't mind previously if that's the general attitude then I'll specify from now on that I prefer my posts at that place I post at not to be copied and pasted for use elsewhere from now on.
    didnt there like a site that u can go and get an copyright trademarked to whatever you post in a forum with regard to the content within the post ?

I left AP over a year ago Silver. I haven't posted any OP info here since then.
    you left ? god damit now we really lost one of the national treasure... why people why, why you need to be so cruel to Greg while during the time he was here WHY!!! sob
    truthfully i dnt keep track of who come and goes on these boards any more, things are much more simple back in the days. people are friendlily back there. not that i give an damit about it

@RomanceDawn,i dunno you, never saw you before but its good that know you support those who contribute to the commuity and now i know i dnt have to deal with yet another really semi anit- op fan

@the rest of posters here. there only 4 main reason why i doing this

1.to able to give back the op community for over the years im leeching off the infos and raws
    2. to able to share this book for the rest of the collector who prefer very high grade quality scan as part of their digital collection as far as op data books goes. like what I always say,
    if you like scans. buy the book when it's available
    3. this is the only place i ever post the link of my scans. however if you like, u always feel free to downsize the pic, upload and post to anyone who like op and anywhere in the op universe.
    4. for anyone who is interest in translating the book over time to the respective language/ know someone who is in an translation group who like take up this project
    Last edited by looper_10k; March 19th, 2012 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by looper_10k View Post
    sorry guys i wasnt anywhere near my computer during the weekend, would resume scanning the rest of the book trw
    Don't worry, we can wait;)

4th batch 16 pics, 3 3pg spread: chopper, nami and robin
    pg number = 102-131

zip 923mb
    unzip 961mb
    30mb per link file 31 is 2mb
    4th batch main foldar
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sy7gyu0hbq9vo

pass:http://www.apforums.net_12k_dpi

let me know if there problem downloading or some errors with the pictures/pages

Thanks looper :D

Thanks to whoever is translating/scanning those pages, but honestly this book is useless and it is expected to be, Oda wouldn’t show important information outside the manga and quite frankly thats what i was hoping. I think you guys are giving it too much hype which would result in in a let down but well...nevermind.
    Last edited by Rumeye; March 21st, 2012 at 01:05 AM.

what about the Grand Answers..anyone translated them? It's not the same as Grand Talk or is it?
    I can scan the pages tomorrow after work If someone feels the urge to have them / translate them

With what was revealed in the current the chapter, we probably won't know the names of the Supernova's DF until their reintroduced during the New World portion of the story. The same may go for Marco and Jozu as well, as I have a feeling they may end up as targets of the Blackbeard Pirate's DF hunt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information