+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1395

Thread: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

Default Re: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

DC Legends confirmed news: The worst actor in the Arrowverse is finally leaving. I hated this guy's portrayal of Ray. He ruined Superman and Atom. He was annoying on Arrow, but when he was announced for Legends, I thought maybe he'd get better here. Nope, not at all. He got worse and was able to display how tiring he can be. He couldn't be the quirky, funny, intellectual that he going for, so he would mess up every joke and just be the cornball that he naturally is. That wasn't even funny. The only thing that was funny was him and his wife having to exit the show at the same time.

Young Justice:
    Spoiler:
    Great finale. I missed it last week, so I watched all 4 episodes just now. I knew once Gar and Cyborg went to the side, they were good. They didn't leave any conflicts open and addressed the issue of hiding shit from each other. Jefferson got his shine and was rewarded with a larger leadership role in the league. At first, I was disappointed in how he was just with his new boo all season and mostly distracted or displeased with the actions of the league. Then, it paid off and his role in this chaos that he was the voice of reason.

I liked that Conner got to embrace who he is publicly, but that subplot was at times ignored. It paid off well, but it wasn't that much prevalent due to multiple storylines on hold to thread together in the end. There was more of his issues with Megan than their was his struggle with coming out. It paid off for him, Forager and the Genomorphs. Just was planted a lil too late for my taste.

Granny was dope as an antagonist. She pissed off Gar n literally got in his head, got over on the team a bunch of times, was better than Steppenwolf (JL), was able to go out in public n taunt niggas, and took over the League (not a big deal since they've been nerfed, but still dope).

S4 has Legion Of Superheroes, hopefully more League of Assassins (cuz Jason), Jefferson as a League chair, and i'm trying to guess the main antagonist. Can't be Brion cuz he's being manipulated and the Light is usually the companion villains in the story, so I doubt they're the main villains. Maybe Darkseid finally gets off his ass and slaps niggas around.

So it's been officially confirmed by Marc Guggenheim.
    Spoiler:
    Tom Wellling will be reprising his Smallville role as Superman for Crisis.

As extremely happy as all of the news of these cameos makes me, part of it does make me sad. Because realistically if he was alive, I have little doubt that Adam West would be participating :/
    Last edited by Md-Martin; September 19th, 2019 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    So it's been officially confirmed by Marc Guggenheim
    1- That's awesome.
    2- Could you spoiler it? Someone might like the reveal in the show itsself.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    1- That's awesome.
    2- Could you spoiler it? Someone might like the reveal in the show itsself.
    Sure, no problem!
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Sure, no problem!
    Thanks.

But I'm really excited At this point
    Spoiler:
    I never finished Smallville but I really enjoyed the Clark/Lex relation from back then. And I'm more than happy to see someone from back then.They basically have everyone you could have wished for. I mean who isn't represented at this point?

I'll spoiler tag this but my reaction.......

Spoiler:
    SOMEBODY
    SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Spoiler:
    I never thought that bastard would come back but I'm glad. Jeez Louise, this is going to be nuts. I wonder how long he'll dodge being in costume? Since Dean Cain plays Mr. Danvers in I wonder if he'll be asked back, too? Four Supermen teaming up would be nuts, especially if they got the ones from the Superboy TV series!
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!
    Julie | She/Her | Pansexual

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi's Black Magician View Post
    Spoiler:
    I never thought that bastard would come back but I'm glad. Jeez Louise, this is going to be nuts. I wonder how long he'll dodge being in costume? Since Dean Cain plays Mr. Danvers in I wonder if he'll be asked back, too? Four Supermen teaming up would be nuts, especially if they got the ones from the Superboy TV series!
    Yuugi why the hell not, the more the merrier.

If we talking about the more

Spoiler:
    Linda Carter as Wonder Woman maybe? You could do a decent Justice League shot of the old tv shows.

Plus it's likely we may get a shot like that because at least one Green Lantern has been confirmed to exist in this multiverse as of last year's crossover (That being the John Diggle of Earth 90). Though I guess a Green Lantern may just come down the the budget given the sheer scale of this crossover.

Is Martian Manhunter still kicking around in Super Girl? That's one of the two Arrowverse shows I don't watch regularly(The other being Black Lightning).

If we talking about the more

Spoiler:
    Linda Carter as Wonder Woman maybe? You could do a decent Justice League shot of the old tv shows.
    Why not? She has already cameo'd as The President.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Plus it's likely we may get a shot like that because at least one Green Lantern has been confirmed to exist in this multiverse as of last year's crossover (That being the John Diggle of Earth 90). Though I guess a Green Lantern may just come down the the budget given the sheer scale of this crossover.

Is Martian Manhunter still kicking around in Super Girl? That's one of the two Arrowverse shows I don't watch regularly(The other being Black Lightning).
    Yes he is, however his father is not (who was played by the voice of Martian Manhunter in Justice League).

This news has been pretty much reported everywhere at this point, so I'm not sure if spoiler tags are still necessary.

Anyway:
    Spoiler:
    Bit of a shame now I think that they used the "somebody save me" song on on the non-Welling Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    Anyway:
    Spoiler:
    Bit of a shame now I think that they used the "somebody save me" song on on the non-Welling Superman.
    Spoiler:
    They can talk about the farm together

Well we have more news and it's no surprise...every Superman needs

I was always more of a
    Spoiler:
    Lex fan. So with all those annoucement I'm really hoping they can get that third member.

I was always more of a
    Spoiler:
    Lex fan. So with all those annoucement I'm really hoping they can get that third member.
    They can do a couple of things though.

with...

Spoiler:
    Michael Rosenbaum they could of course bring him back as Lex...however, they can also bring him in as another Flash. Everyone forgets he was the voice of Wally West Flash in Justice League.

Also there is a 4th member they need to bring in too, Justin Hartley. Cmon we need to see both Green Arrow's stand side by side.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
    They can do a couple of things though.

with...

Spoiler:
    Michael Rosenbaum they could of course bring him back as Lex...however, they can also bring him in as another Flash. Everyone forgets he was the voice of Wally West Flash in Justice League.

Also there is a 4th member they need to bring in too, Justin Hartley. Cmon we need to see both Green Arrow's stand side by side.
    Spoiler:
    I believe that the corpse of Smallville's Green Arrow was shown at the end of Elseworlds.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Spoiler:
    I believe that the corpse of Smallville's Green Arrow was shown at the end of Elseworlds.
    Spoiler:
    Yes but that was also the dimension that 90's tv show Flash was from, which the Monitor wiped out. Not the Smallville dimension

I liked this Titans episode.

Spoiler:
    If Kori, Donna, Dawn, Rose and Rachel got their own show, i'd watch it.

When Hawk and Dove were 1st announced last year, I didn't think their narrative would be covered as much. They're actually interesting and I can't wait for Hank to die and Dove to spread her wings. She's being held back by Hank and she obviously is attracted to broken people. Dawn needs to love herself more.

Kori became my fav character last season. Her and Jason have carried this story for me this season. Looks like the team (especially Rachel) is her anchor. Faddei is a great foil to Grayson for Kori. They both see her greatness, but Faddei is more vocal in pushing her, while Grayson is too busy with his own baggage.

Jason, man. Let the dysfunctional and worst case scenarios continue. I hope they pace Jason's transition into "you know who" well. This could possibly become the best non-comic Jason ever.

what do I need to watch to get ready for Infinite Crisis and in what order?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information