+ Reply to Thread
Page 827 of 828 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 825 826 827 828 LastLast
Results 16,521 to 16,540 of 16547

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

For the Arms dlc character, I think its going to be ether Min Min or Twintelle.

Anything except spring man for me.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I hope that the ARMS DLC Character is Dr.Coyle,Min Min,Max Brass,or Lola Pop

Kamen Rider OOOs

Character going to be revealed this coming Monday. Finally!

Now to be in Arms hype all weekend and listen to the ost endlessly
    WooooOoooooooOooOoOoOoOoOoOOooO

Also, there aren't going to be any other character reveals during the presentation.

It's to be expected, but kind of a shame - we've had to wait nine months for this particular reveal, which seems like an unnecessarily long time for one character.

That Pokémon presentation the 24th tho... if fire emblem got a +1, Pokémon is gonna as well. That is not the sakurai presentation, and is finally after the arms reveal.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Presentation in less than 8 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIMl7Ej8sTM

Spoiler:
    MIN MIN FOR THE WIN WIN!!!

I'm pretty excited right now. I was hype about Arms since it came out and Min Min was my favorite in that game since BEFORE it came out thanks to the test punch. To see a reality where she actually made it into this Smash is extremely awesome for me, and there is no way I don't main this character.

I actually wasn't expecting a Fallout Costume.

I don't know anything about ARMS, only played it a few times at a friend's, but checking on each character Min Min's design definitely looks like the best one (simple, clean and very effective).
    I picked Twintelle whenever I played, so I kinda have a preference for her, though, but I suppose you can't be the ARMS representative when you are the single character who doesn't fight with your arms...

Btw, who was Sakurai referring to when he said if you google spring man you get a villain from a certain manga?

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Btw, who was Sakurai referring to when he said if you google spring man you get a villain from a certain manga?
    Most likely:
    https://kinnikuman.fandom.com/wiki/Springman
    Last edited by darktravis; June 22nd, 2020 at 09:30 AM.

Oh... I thought it was Bellamy :/ oh well.

Surreal af to have the words "Vegeta" and "Dragon Ball" show up in a Smash video. Also thought Horikawa recorded plenty of new lines between Smash 64 and now, but I guess i was wrong.

Spoiler:
    but fuck yeah MinMin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks the next character to be revealed will be from Nintendo’s new bubblegum ninja game?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the next character to be revealed will be from Nintendo’s new bubblegum ninja game?
    Probably not, but it's worth mentioning that game, Ninjala, is not a Nintendo game. It's a switch exclusive from another company, GungHo, also known for other games like Puzzles & Dragons.

I myself don't think Ninjala is likely to be represented with a character. Particularly since the game literally just came out and the DLC roster was decided several months ago now. Puzzles & Dragons is a more proven property, being one of the top mobile games in Japan, so if this company gets a character in Smash it would likely be something from that game.

The same thing was said about Fighter Pass 1, but Byleth got in anyway.

But then again, I think it's very likely that Byleht was supossed to be in Fighter Pass 2 as either the Challenger Pack 6 or 7, but they decided to push him to the first batch because they thought people wouldn't care about for Three Houses anymore after Cindered Shadows. I know Fire Emblem is big now, but Three Houses is just a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    The same thing was said about Fighter Pass 1, but Byleth got in anyway.

But then again, I think it's very likely that Byleht was supossed to be in Fighter Pass 2 as either the Challenger Pack 6 or 7, but they decided to push him to the first batch because they thought people wouldn't care about for Three Houses anymore after Cindered Shadows. I know Fire Emblem is big now, but Three Houses is just a part of it.
    Right, but Byleth is a first party character, so it makes more sense for them to plan to introduce a character in one of their upcoming games to another of their own games. Not to mention that Fire Emblem is a known franchise, so even if three houses did poorly it would still be well-known within the smash fanbase.

It'd be way more weird if they planned to add a third party from a game no one knows from a franchise no one knows about hoping the game actually does well enough.

Min Min's moveset looks pretty interesting. I'll be getting her. However, I'm not getting the pass. If I end up spending a few more bucks in the end, that's fine. It's been 2 years since the game got revealed and I've been waiting for a Mii Costume of Minecraft, but he's still not de-confirmed. So as far as I'm concerned it's still possible and I can't get the pass.

Anyways, I wonder why it was even revealed that the first character was from ARMS in the first place. Just shadowdrop Sakurai with the reveal trailer and demonstration without that reveal at the start. It would have been more exciting, but perhaps they didn't want to disappoint anyone like with Byleth? Just the whole "An ARMS character is coming to Smash." was such an underwhelming way to show it. I assume that the trailer wasn't ready at the time? In that case, just say that Sakurai is going to present the first fighter soon. That would've gotten the wheels turning enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Probably not, but it's worth mentioning that game, Ninjala, is not a Nintendo game. It's a switch exclusive from another company, GungHo, also known for other games like Puzzles & Dragons.

I myself don't think Ninjala is likely to be represented with a character. Particularly since the game literally just came out and the DLC roster was decided several months ago now. Puzzles & Dragons is a more proven property, being one of the top mobile games in Japan, so if this company gets a character in Smash it would likely be something from that game.
    Oh I thought it was a nintendo game, never mind then

well I've said it a million times but I'd love a Grass Starter Pokemon, we've got fire starter with Incinroar and a water starter with Greninja so all we need is a grass one (and no pokemon trainer does not count)

My guess for the last 5 is one pokemon and the 3rd party dlc that had to be delayed and swapped with Byleth.

And remember kids, sakurai doesn't believe in desserts, the hype characters are going to be the main dishes or the hors d'vore (spelling?), he doesn't save "the best for last", as in game design you put the best up front and center to get hype.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information