+ Reply to Thread
Page 789 of 826 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 787 788 789 790 791 799 ... LastLast
Results 15,761 to 15,780 of 16519

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

Thanks for the musical support. I appreciate it in these waiting days
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Anytime buddy, we'll see what I can find for tomorrow.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

SW-4128-8032-0729

That just makes me think of Danganronpa and now I'm instinctively wondering who's going to be killed off first.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

I used Soul Calibur 6 to bridge the gap. It kinda works, as I find myself creating Ganondorf and Bayonetta in the Character customization...
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Ridley would be the first victim. The game pace would have to be ajusted for 24 super video game stars.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Hidden:
    -Ridley would be the first to go, with Isabelle being the killer, as she could handle being in this situation.
    -Samus offs Ness and Luigi and would attempt to frame Dark Samus for it.
    -Donkey Kong would finally exact revenge upon Mario.
    -Ken and Captain Falcon sacrifice themselves so that the rest may live.
    -Piranha Plant creates an elaborate suicide attempt, but in reality, he tricks Kirby into killing him, killing both in the process.

-Mario was Monokuma the whole time.
    -Fox was a dick the entire time, but didn't kill anyone.
    -Link was the main with Richter, Dark Samus, and (Detective) Pikachu being the brains of the group.
    -King K Rool was considered to be the killer every time, to which he would argue "I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE!" He never does kill anyone, and survives.
    -Jigglypuff was never real.
    -Simon and Chrom were largely idiots.
    -Daisy is secretly Monokuma #2, but survives and pretends to be a survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    That just makes me think of Danganronpa and now I'm instinctively wondering who's going to be killed off first.
    Luigi, duh. He's about to get eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Yes, Nintendo, please keep improving terrible character designs.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Yes, Nintendo, please keep improving terrible character designs.
    How is that a terrible design? Seems anime standard to me.

Hell, the edit they did looks like they took a bunch of black marker to it.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    How is that a terrible design? Seems anime standard to me.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Hell, the edit they did looks like they took a bunch of black marker to it.
    I think it's more tasteful and would look better for sure if they added SOME kind of texture, pattern, or hell even shading to the solid black coloring of the legs.

I got bored and decided to use the make-a-roster site to make a small Mother 3 tribute:

Hidden:

Featuring:

-The younger twin brother. A gentle boy.
    -The older twin brother. An energetic boy.
    -The strong, kind, and dependable father.
    -The beloved mother.
    -The brave and smart dog.
    -A strange but nice guy with unexpected skills.
    -A strong, wise, and rather muscular girl.
    -A monkey who will endure anything for his girlfriend.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

So

Spoiler:

Isaac got a Mii costume

And also according to datamining Isaac, Isaac (Dark Dawn), Matthew, Felix, Jenna, Garet, Ivan, Mia all got spirits
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Dare to imagine a world where all of those what-ifs of history happened, the rummors of the nintendo history, where a choice turned the mascot from clefairy into pikachu, from Nana and Popo to Mario and Luigi, where Metroid died after two entries and revived in a weirdly controlled but very fun game after like 20 years, but Kid Icarus got a lot of milleage out of the 90s, into becoming a slump where grimdark pit cries over never learnign to read. It's not Marth and Roy in melee, but Andy and Sam the franchise who gets overexposure in "not another soldier!" groans. And where Kirby found a design that wasn't his placeholder.

The ice climbers are now the mario brothers, working in tandem and removed from one game because technical limitations and not enough chance of a new franchise
    Bowser is replaced by some kind of anthropomorphic condor/pterodactyl, while the king of koopas is just in a stage as the polar bear. The bowsette phenomenom is stealed by Condorette.
    Yoshi is a Seal/little yeti things, keeping the controvercy over animal cruelty
    Nana and Popo get to be two separate characters, with contrasting evolutions
    Peach is a sentient vegetable? Some farmer?
    OpOp, Popo's evil counterpart is around, while everyone wants Apap, as playable, but she only shows up in the cricket spinoffs.

Jiggs only got in because she was close in model to kirby, if kirby is different, then she is no more.

Ironically, as there are the mario brothers, there are still two marios, but one is DK's nemesis, the evil guy who kidnaped his parents.
    Don't forget how The Mysterious Murasame Castle becomes an international phenomena in sales, spawning sequels for every future Nintendo console. The first sequel turns people off due to being a side-scrolling action game, but the third game returns to the roots while perfecting the top-down formula to massive appeal. Then the 3D entry on the N64 defines a genre.

Meanwhile, the obscure The Legend of Zelda doesn't receive localization, and only gets referenced years later with Link appearing in random games like Captain Rainbow and a dynasty warriors game, until finally being acknowledged by Nintendo in NintendoLand. However, the character is unable to make it into Smash as a playable character due to lack of faith that the game is popular enough to merit playable inclusion. Instead, he enters and remains an assist trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Don't forget how The Mysterious Murasame Castle becomes an international phenomena in sales, spawning sequels for every future Nintendo console. The first sequel turns people off due to being a side-scrolling action game, but the third game returns to the roots while perfecting the top-down formula to massive appeal. Then the 3D entry on the N64 defines a genre.

Meanwhile, the obscure The Legend of Zelda doesn't receive localization, and only gets referenced years later with Link appearing in random games like Captain Rainbow and a dynasty warriors game, until finally being acknowledged by Nintendo in NintendoLand. However, the character is unable to make it into Smash as a playable character due to lack of faith that the game is popular enough to merit playable inclusion. Instead, he enters and remains an assist trophy.
    Ya know, I was going to go with the "Zelda but with tech instead of magic" but I like yours better.

Only Starfox, Earthbound and FZero remain.

I'd dare to say Earthbound <-> Dragon Quest
    Fzero <-> Mario Kart (as Ice Kart is another franchise completelly)

No idea with Starfox tho.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

So, Today is Luigi day, not weejie, not the king of second banannas, not "green mario", not the guy who's dick size was revealed on a tennis render, not the guy who died of fear after seeing Death itself probably pissing himself in the process, not the one that stands still to win, not the one with death stares while driving, but just Luigi.

In honor of those little brothers or cousins who got to play as him, participating is sometimes enough.

In honor of all the cowards that do something brave, as only those who are afraid are the ones that are brave.

In honor of the character that still endures between the jokes, the disrespect, the crippling fear, the ingnoble death, he's more than a Meme, he's the better mario brother, as without him there are no mario brothers.

For Luigi, his year already ended, but his legacy endures.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    So, Today is Luigi day, not weejie, not the king of second banannas, not "green mario", not the guy who's dick size was revealed on a tennis render, not the guy who died of fear after seeing Death itself probably pissing himself in the process, not the one that stands still to win, not the one with death stares while driving, but just Luigi.

In honor of those little brothers or cousins who got to play as him, participating is sometimes enough.

In honor of all the cowards that do something brave, as only those who are afraid are the ones that are brave.

In honor of the character that still endures between the jokes, the disrespect, the crippling fear, the ingnoble death, he's more than a Meme, he's the better mario brother, as without him there are no mario brothers.

For Luigi, his year already ended, but his legacy endures.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Exactly

I think it's more tasteful and would look better for sure if they added SOME kind of texture, pattern, or hell even shading to the solid black coloring of the legs.
    I saw it in a better resolution, and it looks far better, but I still think that outfit is rather tame for some stuff. But I guess they gotta play nice with Nintendo.

But it's not even a fucking playable character...but eh...we gotta pick our battles I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Sad thing is that tomorrow's tune is going to be one that we already heard.

If you embraced the spoilers, that is.

I'm predicting:

Spoiler:
    Kass theme from Zelda.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I hope its
    Spoiler:
    that InitialD-tastic F-Zero song!
    [