+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 826 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 16519

Thread: Super Smash Bros

I looked better in Gen V Kazhar's Avatar

Default Re: New Smash Bros. planned for Wii U and 3DS

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    ^ If Bayonetta can be a playable character in Anarchy Reigns I'd like to think she could be thrown in especially given the fact Nintendo is publishing Bayonetta 2.
    I have a hard time picturing a witch who gets naked each time she uses her hair powers in a PG rated game.

If they can change the camera so that you can't go looking up Peach or Zelda's dresses I'd have to think they'd take care of that issue too.

If they can change the camera so that you can't go looking up Peach or Zelda's dresses I'd have to think they'd take care of that issue too.
    Well looking up the dress to see their shorts is light years behind a completely naked woman.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

You do realize you never ACTUALLY see Bayonetta naked, right? The closest it comes is when you do boss finishing moves, which is already rare. All they have to do is, you know, not show her naked. That's the worst argument possible for not including her.

Honestly it would be a weird character to include but she would make a huge amount of sense in the game. I think they could make her extremely fun to play.

Maybe I should play Bayonetta beyond it's demo too.

You get like a few frames of ass every time she kills a boss.

Maybe I should play Bayonetta beyond it's demo too.
    It's a fun game. Story's kind of... bad but besides that I think it's worth a rental at least.

Any way, to weigh in on "Bayonetta in BrawlSmash Bros," I'm gonna say no if only because if Snake couldn't use guns I doubt she would be able to either.
    Last edited by y2kyle89; June 1st, 2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Old habits die hard I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Her guns are a lot more flashy and cartoony than the guns Snake uses so I don't see why they wouldn't include them, especially seeing as there are already numerous characters with laser pistols in the game. She has a bunch of other weapons anyway so they could still use those if they didn't include the guns

Guns don't matter, nakedness isn't an issue ... guys, this is still a character that is not Nintendo, and it's not iconic. She was in just one game that was a cult classic, and the second game is being made and the only reason most people even know of it it's because it's one of those Nintendo efforts to get hardcore gamers into Wii U.

Maybe if they add a bunch of other more relevant characters before her I'd be fine, but otherwise it's just a weak marketing move. This isn't Playstation All-Stars.

Also, I watched through that video ... it was kind of extremely weird and absurd. Think I'll pass.

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    Her guns are a lot more flashy and cartoony than the guns Snake uses so I don't see why they wouldn't include them, especially seeing as there are already numerous characters with laser pistols in the game. She has a bunch of other weapons anyway so they could still use those if they didn't include the guns
    But they still use bullets, sure they could fudge around that fact but i doubt they will want to tamper with her character to that extent. It worked for snake since he never had guns or any single one within his character design at all times, he still had explosives and other stuff from his games to fall back on while staying true to his character. Hell you could even say that using items in smash bros plays into his character since he has always been about on site weapon procurement within his own games.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Guns don't matter, nakedness isn't an issue ... guys, this is still a character that is not Nintendo, and it's not iconic. She was in just one game that was a cult classic, and the second game is being made and the only reason most people even know of it it's because it's one of those Nintendo efforts to get hardcore gamers into Wii U.

Maybe if they add a bunch of other more relevant characters before her I'd be fine, but otherwise it's just a weak marketing move. This isn't Playstation All-Stars.

Also, I watched through that video ... it was kind of extremely weird and absurd. Think I'll pass.
    Yeah i kind of agree, snake and sonic have a gaming history extending more than a decade, while bayonetta is only 3 years old and she certainly doesnt hold the same amount of water as other choices. Not saying she couldnt be a good addition, i just think that whoever they do choose, it would be nice if they had a long legacy in gaming that gives them many things to draw assets from, music, stages, characters, etc. One game, and another unreleased game isnt enough IMO to get her in the most illustrious gaming mash up ever. That being said the original bayonetta is a fantastic game, and i love all of platinum games titles.
    - Lurking around Arlong Park between dumps -
    ------

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/06/sakurai-confirms-smash-bros-trailer-for-e3-nintendo-direct/

n
    ow that it's confirmed let the hype train go into full force. Only 5 days to go

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

YEEES! my body may or may not be ready for this but I don't give a damn lol
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/06/kamiya-tells-smash-bros-fans-to-fk-off/

D
    ang Kamiya must of had alot of tweets to snap like that
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I don't know if anything will beat the Snake reveal.

Although it would be amazing if Snake and Sonic were still in this.

I definitely see Sonic still in it, considering how chummy Nintendo and Sega are right now. Snake I'm not as sure about.

Well I know chances are low but still.

I hate when fighting games get rid of characters. Although I will be understanding if they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    I definitely see Sonic still in it, considering how chummy Nintendo and Sega are right now. Snake I'm not as sure about.
    I hope this will be the case since...you know, adding Eggman to the roster would be icing on the cake.

i don't think sonic will be. I think they'll change up the 3rd party characters for each game. Wouldn't mind if he was though as long as they improve his moveset. Give him wisps or somethng

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

I want snake to return more than anything, especially if they opt for a big boss substitution.
    - Lurking around Arlong Park between dumps -
    ------

If we start to get Metal Gear Solid on Nintendo platforms then I'm all for Snake back. But aside from a half-assed port of 3 Konami seem to have no interest in doing so. Would rather see someone with actual relevance to Nintendo get in rather than someone far more suited to Sony's All Stars
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information