+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 626: "The Three Neptune Brothers" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 626: "The Three Neptune Brothers" Discussion

So who thinks we got our first hints of a nice Celestial Dragon? Could be a trick but there has to be some group of estranged non inbred abusive Celestial Dragons.

Does one of the fishmen in this crowd look familiar? XD

I am teh Juggernaut Bitch! Rori's Avatar

Fukaboshi's face = epicness.

Caime and Pappug is there too, awesome chapter :)
    "May The Haki Be With You...."

Concerning the CoO thing. . .Otohime states on page 18 that she was "careless", adding that she was "so happy" because everyone gave their signatures.
    This "special" state she was on, plus the convulsion caused by the burning of the signatures could've perfectly altered her CoO perception.

An assasination of a high rangking political figure!!! Conspiracy mode ON!!!
    Possibility:
    1. Hodi is the one who order the hit (most obviously) but the sniper is not yet known. Probably a member of the fishman pirates.
    2. Tenryubito hired guns.. a fshman traitor,, maybe its Alladin. We still dont have enough info on him yet.
    3. Decken...the lolicon perv doesnt seem the type to plan this.

Anyway... I guess we will know next week.
    Oh and I really really really 10x hope that Shirahoshi Does NOT join the SH. But I'm betting she will have a part in the destruction of FI.
    Vote for Jinbei...the next Crew for SH.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Concerning the CoO thing. . .Otohime states on page 18 that she was "careless", adding that she was "so happy" because everyone gave their signatures.
    This "special" state she was on, plus the convulsion caused by the burning of the signatures could've perfectly altered her CoO perception.
    Pretty much - I think it has been shown a few times that in an emotional state CoO or Mantra doesn't work.
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Quick, someone check the Grassy Knoll.
    Hey you! Let's party!

That was a sad chapter. I'm thinking it was most likely one of the former slaves that set fire to the patition box. Then in the confusion shot Otohime. Probly some remenant of being a slave made him do it.
    As for that Casket with the age thing. It has to be a devil fruit. And the only one we know with an age devil fruit thingy is Bonnie. Unless the thing in the casket is not age related but SIZE related.
    another translation glitch? Damn Jinbei no where in this chapter but I did spot little Camie and her starfish.

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

It was stated in Skypeia arc that if you're panic, you lose control of mantra...
    So, whoever assassinate Otohime knows this and make her panic by burning the signiture.... Otohime also said that she was careless which probably mean she lose control of her CoO for a moment...

Anyway, loved this chapter!! The Princes try to cheer Shirahoshi are great!! I was actually laughing at that panel even though it was touching!
    The assassin might be working for Hodi... So, maybe it was Hyouzo... He never showed up in this flashback...

Caime, papugg, and NAMI??? is that a Berry glitter in her eyes. And the Shadow... It's 90% shanks.

happily surprised by the early release...
    so who is the assassin? someone from world gov?
    "Happily ever after is so once upon a time"

Quote Originally Posted by ilman View Post
    But I'm betting she will have a part in the destruction of FI.
    Vote for Jinbei...the next Crew for SH.

What I was thinking. One of her brothers puts his life on the line for her dies as a result she loses it et hop sea kings

unleashed on the island. Good heavens I want to see such panels so bad.

It's 90% shanks.
    I know right totally his silouhette but nah probably just how otohime envisions adventurers.

I'm now interested in this Urashima's Casket thing and i'm sure it's gonna help add to the idea of shirahoshi joining because if she use's it her tail will split and then she can walk on land.
    Interesting.
    Last edited by dasia; May 25th, 2011 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuksgelus View Post
    So who thinks we got our first hints of a nice Celestial Dragon? Could be a trick but there has to be some group of estranged non inbred abusive Celestial Dragons.
    I've been thinking this as well. Sabo was a nice noble in a place where they act like celestial dragons so there is always a chance.
    -loved seeing young keimi and especially liked seeing luffy's drawing in the crowd. It's another duval epidemic XD
    -I'm now interested in this Urashima's Casket thing and i'm sure it's gonna help add to the idea of shirahoshi joining because if she use's it her tail will split and then she can walk on land. I personally am pro Shirahoshi joining because she fits my ideal for the next nakama (although i envisioned a fishwomen rather than a mermaid) All we need now for her is a fighting style (summoning sea king's doesn't count. it would be useless on land) and her size issue.
    -Vander Decken made me laugh in this chapter. He's a good villain because he doesn't act like a super-evil bastard like many other past villains (eneru, crocodile, akainu, rob Lucci) He has more of a Buggy Complex by being evil but also seems to add to comic relief.
    -The fact that Oda didn't shoot Otohime means there's either another villain in this arc that we've yet to see or something happened while Otohime was with the world nobles. The situation does stink of World government though

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia080 View Post
    Damn Jinbei no where in this chapter.
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/88732753/16 centre panel

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia080 View Post
    Damn Jinbei no where in this chapter but I did spot little Camie and her starfish.
    Look harder ;)
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/88732753/16

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuksgelus View Post
    I'm sure there are some good nobles. Very few probably, thanks to their culture. But Oda does shades of grey well.

Great chapter, loved when the princes had to act silly to stop Shirahoshi from crying. Hope the assassin is younger CP9 or something. Only flaw is that a human would stand out, so maybe some hired fishmen goons, but I still hope its some sort younger CP9 or older generation like CP8 or whatever would be more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphingx View Post
    thanks now I see him plain as day.

the 'Shadow' looms further. It could be anyone. Maybe even that big shark woman Shirley.

Otohime being careless reminds me of how Vista was being careless while striking Akainu.

I hate it too. I really do hate it. It's so cliche.

So that's why the other brothers look so damn stupid...that's really fucking sad.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information