+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Otakon 2011!

On the cosplay cruise! MoonNeko's Avatar

Default Otakon 2011!

Hey guys!!!

I dunno when the photoshoot will be yet for the One Piece gathering at Otakon this year, but hey, just thought I'd start a thread about it.

This'll be the my 3rd Otakon, as I went in 2008 and 2010, sadly both years I went my sis and I only got to stay for Saturday, but this year we're gonna be there Thurs-Sunday, ALL WEEKEND!!! We are soo soo excited, and have many upon many costumes planned *__*

So. Anyone else coming out?

OH! And we're having a Skypeia Photoshoot on Friday Afternoon, sorry, that's the only thing we have for sure planned if there's anyone going who's also planning to do any Skypeia! My sis and I REALLY wanted to Wiper and Kamakiri, as I've wanted to do Wiper for about 4 years now, and finally we're just DOING IT. Some friends of mine are planning on going and being in our little group, Omnichild is gonna be Raki x3 we're trying to get her hubby to be Braham, and their daughter is gonna be Aisa!!! and some others are showing up as some strawhats! Either way it's gonna just be tons of fun x3
    Last edited by MoonNeko; March 20th, 2011 at 02:14 PM.

Default Re: Otakon 2011!

eww you're going to be there. No way I am coming then! lol <3

It would be hard for me to be your Laki if I don't come.

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

I'm going, always do.

This is a thing I may be at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Part Time Lurker OrangeNinjasSucks's Avatar

Definitely planning on going! This is one of the biggest conventions!

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0344-9293-6833

I may just need to get a new One Piece cosplay lined up to coincide with my Kenshiro cosplay in the works...now the question is to Skypeia or not Skypeia *strokes chin*

Quote Originally Posted by TakinawaTonfa View Post
    I'm going, always do.
    Same here, and with the quoted poster. Also I may end up with a pseudo-posse this year...!

Love me some Otakon!

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Quote Originally Posted by Akutabi_Gamma View Post
    I may just need to get a new One Piece cosplay lined up to coincide with my Kenshiro cosplay in the works...now the question is to Skypeia or not Skypeia *strokes chin*

OH MAN *__* You should TOTALLY do Skypeia!! sure it's old school, but it'll be soo soo fun x3 Plus the people going are totally doing the most insanely complicated characters so if you wanna do a simple/less complicated person, you totally could xD Also..are you bringing Jotaro this year *__*

so many people going that I wanna get pictures with ;n; <3 you guys are EPIC! UGHNNN

Do it! We would love to see more skypiea cosplays!

DA LJ twitter

I've gone for the past two years but won't be able to go this year :< instead I will be on a cruise in Europe D:

oh well there is always next year :<

Quote Originally Posted by MoonNeko View Post
    OH MAN *__* You should TOTALLY do Skypeia!! sure it's old school, but it'll be soo soo fun x3 Plus the people going are totally doing the most insanely complicated characters so if you wanna do a simple/less complicated person, you totally could xD Also..are you bringing Jotaro this year *__*
    I totally want to do Eneru. He was one of the best villains pre-CP9. Aw hell they were all awesome.

As for Jotaro...it depends on who I cosplay from One Piece. I'm an au natural person with hair and cosplay so if i do do Jotaro I would have to keep a similar hairstyle for another character or a wig. As short hair can't be done wig wise so I guess I have time to debate.

I'd be excited to take place in the calamity of photo shoot. I've never taken part in a OP one b4 :3

Quote Originally Posted by geekialrage View Post
    I've gone for the past two years but won't be able to go this year :< instead I will be on a cruise in Europe D:

oh well there is always next year :<
    A European cruise over an anime convention!? What the hell's wrong with you?!

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

I totally want to do Eneru. He was one of the best villains pre-CP9. Aw hell they were all awesome.
    OMG! We don't have an Enel for our group yet. Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit

DA LJ twitter

Quote Originally Posted by omnichild View Post
    OMG! We don't have an Enel for our group yet. Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit
    I'll wait until I get more clamor, Omni. No offense n.n' Sides a more awesome BAMF with a rockin six pack may come along wanting to do Eneru. Y'know kids these days, pumpin' the roids.

I'll wait until I get more clamor, Omni. No offense n.n' Sides a more awesome BAMF with a rockin six pack may come along wanting to do Eneru. Y'know kids these days, pumpin' the roids.

I DON'T CARE HOW OUT OF SHAPE YOU ARE I'D DIE IF YOU DID HIM DX OH MY GOD.. I'd soo soo soo sooo sooo effing wanna take pics djflks hsdj fslkdjf;lsdkjf sldkj fl;skdj flsdkj fslkj sdlk jOH MY GOD XD

KEEP US POSTED xD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I DON'T CARE HOW OUT OF SHAPE YOU ARE I'D DIE IF YOU DID HIM DX OH MY GOD.. I'd soo soo soo sooo sooo effing wanna take pics djflks hsdj fslkdjf;lsdkjf sldkj fl;skdj flsdkj fslkj sdlk jOH MY GOD XD

KEEP US POSTED xD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    OMG!! MOON! DON'T FLAIL ON THE KEYBOARD! My goodness, my imagination is imagining you seizuring in joy. (psst I can tell you're excited haha)

OMG!! MOON! DON'T FLAIL ON THE KEYBOARD! My goodness, my imagination is imagining you seizuring in joy. (psst I can tell you're excited haha)
    ;__________________________________;

IT WOULD BE A DREAM of mine DX To get to take pics with an Eneru *_* you would make my whole con..

;__________________________________;

IT WOULD BE A DREAM of mine DX To get to take pics with an Eneru *_* you would make my whole con..
    D'aaaaw ^/////////////////////^ How bout you wait till I actually start the cospaly? Deal ? *presents hand in friendship/agreement* (shonen eyes of kindness go here)

@Akutabi No no deal. You do Enel or we harm you. :P

DA LJ twitter

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information