+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 618: "Proposal" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 618:"Proposal" Discussion

I guess Robby has been right all this time, this is gonna be one looong arc, with many more bad guys. I have a feeling that Hodi and Decken will still have a big part to play, but at least we know that Hodi won't be the big bad of the arc.

I wonder if Big Mam left any of her subordinates to protect FI.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Zoro = Badass

Zoro is the most Zoro character in One Piece.

I love how Luffy doesn't call the princess by her name lol. "Scaredy-Cat don't run away!!!"

With Jinbei having contact with Nami... I am almost sure that he will join the crew... unless he has his own crew and we get special peepz there. TBH I would like a blowfishman >:.

About Luffy:
    Jet Attacks are just his normal attacks now I think.
    " I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything. "

Discovered Stowaway Coruscation's Avatar

Decken's still got a part to play in this, I think. He took a pretty heavy blow from Luffy - and got up quickly enough. Now he obviously isn't going to give our top three any serious trouble unless they're really handicapped, but don't completely write him out yet. Not as arc villain, mind, but not a complete non-threat. I still think he may be one of those people that Hatchan was talking about as stronger than Hodi.

Hodi, though... well, now I just wonder about Jimbei's message. Even so, he still hasn't popped any pills. Maybe it'll be like back in the Kuro arc when Zoro fought those cat guys - his fat stopped Zoro's cut from taking him out entirely and he powers up massively >_> Though he's obviously (and thankfully, I felt all along that we just couldn't get Arlong 2.0 for a big bad) not the arc villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    Yeeep, Hyouzou's hype was justified. He blocked a Jet Pistol with no sweat. Anyone still think he's Brooke's opponent?
    Why not? That just puts more emphasis on how powerful the SH and M.trio have become if Brooke handles somebody who would likely be a good opponent for pre-ts Zoro. I doubt Luffy has used CoA since hitting the Kraken so Hyouzo is still fair game for Brook or a Prince. Won't be Zoro's serious fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuksgelus View Post
    The scene with Sanji would carry more weight if Shirahoshi were actually hot. She is the most underwhelming "beauty" in the entire series and way less attractive than every other hot mermaid they've met. Its like Oda didn't even try to make her seem especially attractive.

Kinda lame there wasn't a fight between Hodi and Zoro. Wanted to see Hodi becoming increasingly frustrated before getting taken out and resorting to the pills.
    PERSONAL TASTE MAN

obviously to oda she is the hottest. hell take 20 celebrity females and the votes will be split between them all randomly. some find some type hotter. some will find nami hottest, some hancock, some robin, some shirahoshi, some ect.

though i do agree that the scene would have been better if she weren't balling her eyes out and looked good in teh scene

Discovered Stowaway Coruscation's Avatar

He was called strong by post-TS Luffy and blocked a post-TS Jet Pistol without breaking a sweat. Remember how Rob Lucci couldn't block pre-TS Jet Pistols? Why would he not be Zoro's serious fight at this point?

But whatever, I'm not going to continue a power level discussion, but I don't get why you would think that Brooke can handle Hyouzou as things stand now.

Wow, I am so appreciative right now, To be able to publish Manga during these times and so quickly, Thank you so much to everyone.

My thoughts and Prayers go to everyone over in Japan during these difficult times, I really hope the best for you guys, stay strong.

"Why are you aboard our ship Lily?" -Monkey D. Luffy

Discovered Stowaway Minh Young Kim's Avatar

VDD reminds me of buggy for some reason.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Nami remembers something from her time with arlong im sure of it. Neptune knows whats up also. Obviously a deep dark secert hangs over Hodi so scary that neptune decided to switch to offense instead of being a sitting duck in his castle.

Seems like the keyword in the last few chapters is "Sea forest". All the answers lie there.

figure base Hodi is probably weaker than most of his subordinates, pill popping time.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinotX View Post
    TBH I would like a blowfishman >:
    Wadatsumi (I think that's his name) is a blowfish if I remember correctly.

I noticed a translation mistake in page 18

Mangastream has it totally opposite of what Nami said.
    In the original script (and what I can make out of the Japanese cam pic of the page, although the stupid watermark is hiding half of it), Nami is worried that Zoro and others will piss off Hodi.
    However in the translation by mangastream, it says exactly opposite of that, Nami ISN'T worried about the fact.

I thought it made sense that she wasn't worried. I thought Nami was just being Nami but if Aohige says it's wrong then it probably is.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Did anyone else notice that Brook is Pedo-skeleton, in the colour spread?
    He lures the little bear boy and his mummy's running to save him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    I noticed a translation mistake in page 18

Mangastream has it totally opposite of what Nami said.
    In the original script (and what I can make out of the Japanese cam pic of the page, although the stupid watermark is hiding half of it), Nami is worried that Zoro and others will piss off Hodi.
    However in the translation by mangastream, it says exactly opposite of that, Nami ISN'T worried about the fact.
    Ah, that makes so much more sense. That part wasn't really making any sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    He was called strong by post-TS Luffy and blocked a post-TS Jet Pistol without breaking a sweat. Remember how Rob Lucci couldn't block pre-TS Jet Pistols? Why would he not be Zoro's serious fight at this point?

But whatever, I'm not going to continue a power level discussion, but I don't get why you would think that Brooke can handle Hyouzou as things stand now.
    Cause we alle know how strong Brook is?

His only fight was against Ryuuma before the Time Skip. After that we only saw a few moves of him. Mostly in combination of the other Straw Hats. Plus we haven't seen anything of his new moves at all. Who knows how strong he became.

Maybe he has gotten stronger then for example: Franky, Chopper and Robin.

Though Nipple Lights even own Luffy tbh >:
    " I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information