+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Chapter 618: "Proposal" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 618: "Proposal" Discussion

Here is Cnet's translation of the sentences that were wrongly translated in Mangastream's original release (as was pointed out by Aohige).

Page 12:
    Quote Originally Posted by cnet128
    Luffy: It looks like we're not very popular on this island!! / We'd better get outta here!!
    Page 16:
    Nami: Don't worry. There's never been a situation those guys couldn't handle.
    Caimie: I know that your crew are all strong, but still... Hacchan warned me about Hordy. He's really strong too, and his mind works in dangerous ways...
    Page 17:
    Nami: I just hope Zoro and the others don't end up angering Hordy too badly as a result of this incident...... [...]
    Last edited by isrnick; March 29th, 2011 at 08:52 PM.
    If I write something wrong, excuse my english....

Default Re: Chapter 618:"Proposal" Discussion

Dang man I know its been awhile already but I miss Ace.After watching the War in the anime I wonder if Oda will ever bring him back?Out of all the Characters not named Luffy he showed the most promise.Luffy Vs Ace at the end of Op would be way more Epic then Luffy vs Blackbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackluffy View Post
    Dang man I know its been awhile already but I miss Ace.After watching the War in the anime I wonder if Oda will ever bring him back?Out of all the Characters not named Luffy he showed the most promise.Luffy Vs Ace at the end of Op would be way more Epic then Luffy vs Blackbeard.
    How is Oda going to bring him back without pulling some Kishimoto crap, and why the hell would Luffy fight his own brother?

Didn't Oda say that he created Ace with his death in mind and that killing characters for the cause of reviving them afterwards would be bad story-telling?

Ace won't come back.

He can comeback a ton in Flashbacks

Look at it this way what ever One Piece is and however Luffy ends up there and what sacrifices are made to get there. He will probably have a semi flashback/ghost conversation with Ace if not others.

This is pretty much 90% certain regardless how cliche it is.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information