+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 4990

Thread: General Video Game Discussion

Default Re: General Video Game Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Has anyone played CyberPunk 2077? Is it any good? Worth buying? Did it live up to the hype?
    NOTHIGN could live up the the specific hype it has. But it boils down to

Do you have a cutting edge PC, PS5 or new Xbox? Then it looks pretty.

Do you have anything more than a year old to run it on? Do you have a launch PS4? Then its hot garbage.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I can't wait for the Jason Schreier post-mortem for Cyberpunk.

The fact alone that the game hadn't even begun production or pre-production when it was first announced is goddamn hilarious.

I've been watching a couple of friends stream Cyberpunk 2077, and from what I can tell, it is an incredible cyberpunk experience. It is an experience about people's identities becoming intertwined with products to the point where they get used to living with the dysfunction without questioning the corporations behind it, nor considering whether or not they can live without it.

None of that can be found inside the game as far as I can tell, but the release has been a spectacle to watch.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

New game from Gears for Breakfast.

I saw on Twitter them talking about them producing something so I guess this is it. But the studio is Frogvibes or whatever. It actually looks a lot like AHiT though, like some of the assets. But that may just be the Unreal stuff showing through. Looks cool though. The paper theme is cool, but I don't know about the character walking sideways. Seems like that might get annoying.

After Granblue Vs, ArcSystems is making a Dungeon Fighters Fighting Game. Now that is a game I didn't hear in ages.

I dunno how many of you know Swoozie (youtuber) but apparently he had an old collaboration with the late, great Monty Oum (RWBY) to make a Dead or Alive vs. Final Fantasy characters fighting game. Monty is no longer with us, but apparently they haven't given up on the game.

There would be lot of issues with Copyrights/Trademarks about that.

Well, you gotta have something to show when you pitch it to the companies.

If they have an actual working engine they can always swap the character models later to something less copyrighted. That's a benefit to cg wire models as opposed to hand drawn graphics.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information