Closed Thread
Page 917 of 999 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 915 916 917 918 919 927 967 ... LastLast
Results 18,321 to 18,340 of 19978

Thread: The Nintendo Thread

Default Re: The Nintendo Thread

Fuck you Nintendo.... I was supposed to be saving my money.... fuck you.... so hard....

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

I am debating heavily at buying at launch because of money issues but goddammit Nintendo.

I'm at the point where I kind of want to wait for the second revision of the system with better battery life.
    Not sure maybe details on the online infrastructure can tip me over for getting it just for zelda but I doubt it.
    I kind of want this to be my next generation handheld as such 3 hours for something like Zelda is very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I am debating heavily at buying at launch because of money issues but goddammit Nintendo.
    Don't prioritize a video game over more important stuff.

Preorders for the console are live on Amazon.

Go go go!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Looks promising but not Get-Day-One promising.

Though Zelda looks superb
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

The more I read the worse my impressions get. Also 330 euros for Germany goddammit.
    So you basically pay 390 for Switch and Zelda at launch + more if you don't want to play on joycons but a pro controller.

Jeeeeeesus pricing is so off for this thing. Feels like paying for a lot of tech again that is in the joycons that you might not even use at all/feels superfluous.
    Last edited by DarthAsthma; January 13th, 2017 at 03:42 AM.

Did they reveal the wiiu version release date?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I'd buy a Switch for No more Heroes 3. Travis Touchdown is my spirit animal

Man, Spring Man's hair is dumb.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    I'd buy a Switch for No more Heroes 3. Travis Touchdown is my spirit animal
    You spirit animal has his own spirit animal.XD

Never knew 30000 yen were 330 Euro. Well let's see...
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Okay, after looking at the different things announced for either around launch time, later this year, and at some point it has potential. I don't remember what it was like for the WiiU but they do have a number of games already being shown or teased to get people interested so that is a good sign. Won't be a day 1 buy for me but if I hear good things about the various games could be a buy during the holiday season or sometime next year.

As for the games that had some sort of trailer, my quick thought.

Super Mario Odyssey: Looks like it could be a lot of fun, but the question is how well will it being a sandbox game help or hurt it. From a glance it looks like there are a lot of different areas which while big don't seem overwhelming and are separated from each other. Each area look distinct and I am quite intrigued.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Okay, despite my distaste for the first one, it does once again present a cool environment, and if fixes some of the problems I has with the first one I might consider it.

Zelda: Cool trailer, but still doesn't answer my questions about if the world itself will be empty or not. A trailer can show me all this cool stuff, but if that is only a small part of the game and the rest doesn't have much it won't be worth it. Still interested but XenoBlade Chronicles has soured my mood on open world stuff.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

I've been following stuff on this Zelda game for so long ... I haven't squealed at a trailer since Strong World when Luffy whipped out a gun, but when that Goron showed up! And the voice acting doesn't sound like it's shit!

I want it. I want it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

That shot of Marie in the Splatoon 2 trailer has "JRPG party traitor" vibes to it
    Last edited by y2kyle89; January 13th, 2017 at 06:53 AM. Reason: "There are no heroes left in Squid!"
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    That shot of Marie in the Splatoon 2 trailer has "JRPG party traitor" vibes to it
    I guess the last Splatfest was for who is gonna be in the sequel. We basically murdered her cousin and she is mourning.

EDIT

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Last edited by KageKageKing; January 13th, 2017 at 07:35 AM.

I might get it on launch but I think I'll save it for May like with my Wii U...let it be an end of semester treat.
    Then the question becomes, should I bother with the Wii U release of Breath of the Wild? Part of me says no, part of me is looking to my Gamecube version of Twilight Princess.

No Pokemon or Kirby. No buy.

Not interested in Zelda anymore to buy a whole console for either. So until I see more games I'm interested in

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    No Pokemon
    You were for Pokemon Stars? (not judging, just curious)

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    You were for Pokemon Stars? (not judging, just curious)
    Was somewhat hoping to see Pokemon Stars if the words were true. If there's some proof that the franchise is going to continue on Switch, then that would be a sell for me.

But now, I'm kinda thinking Nintendo going to test how the console performs first before deciding on the future of its handheld market. It be a shame to get the Switch for one game and realise no more is going to come out on it.

So yeah, really skeptical now that I'm seeing the launch isn't as strong as I hoped. There's Zelda, but... I don't want to overestimate its success.

Xenoblade 2 is coming in 2017 according to its Japanese website.

Hype train picking up full steam!

Closed Thread

Thread Information