+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Rightness in general!!!

Default Re: Rightness in general!!!

Well, earlier in the series I did predict a time skip, but never did I imagine I'd be waiting this long for it to happen...

I also predicted that there were special reasons behind why Kuma sent each crew member particularly, and come on, each landing location suits the crew members... mostly.

"Now show me your fear! Drown yourself in the awe... and despair! Cry like a lost child! Because my art... is a BLAST!" ~ Deidara (R.I.P)

Outside of the painfully obvious stuff that was still questioned by retards like Franky or Brook joining, let's see

I predicted Kizaru bringing Kuma clones with him on Sabaondy, Kizaru and Akainu's powers, Ace and WB's death, BB showing up during the war and finishing WB off, BB losing his Shichibukai status, Moria surviving the war (although this one was iffy because I thought he was a goner for a while) and that's all I can think of for the moment

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Well the things I remember I was right on are:

Ace's death: I remember saying after banaro island that Ace was or killed by BB or will be executed by the marines afterwards. Of course I didn't think then that Oda would have Luffy go try to save him.

Gol D Roger turned himself in: Logic thought of mine, I wrote it here somewhere long ago.

and of course Franky.
    Seeking infinity, with all my affinities.
    Finding truth, like a falling fruit, my ultimate finality.
    Inside my being, the outside, all things; the finite leads the way.

I predicted Dragon would appear in Luffy'sflashback.
    Your signature has exceeded the maximum size limit of 100 kb for this forum. Please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Outside of the painfully obvious stuff that was still questioned by retards like Franky or Brook joining, let's see

I predicted Kizaru bringing Kuma clones with him on Sabaondy, Kizaru and Akainu's powers, Ace and WB's death, BB showing up during the war and finishing WB off, BB losing his Shichibukai status, Moria surviving the war (although this one was iffy because I thought he was a goner for a while) and that's all I can think of for the moment
    why are you saying Moria is alive??
    was it confirmed he wasn't killed??
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: Rightness in general!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    why are you saying Moria is alive??
    was it confirmed he wasn't killed??
    Don't you read the manga?
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Aside from Ace dying and the Moria dead or alive thing I've been right on most things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Don't you read the manga?
    I think you know pretty well that I am on these forums because I do so I believe this is quite a dumb question.
    Well, the chapter that I read in which doflamingo talked about his little ordeal with Moria must have been poorly translated because I didn't get that info from how they translated it. So it is pretty normal for someone not to get this kind of info from a chapter. I also tend to ignore posts about Moria because he doesn't interest me in the least so, Zik, if you put those reasons together you see that I have perfect ground not to know and seeing I don't know japanese I can't tell when something is poorly translated or not, now can I?

And there I was, all happy that Moria died.

Made my username 10 months before Marco revealed his DF power.

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    I think you know pretty well that I am on these forums because I do so I believe this is quite a dumb question.
    Well, the chapter that I read in which doflamingo talked about his little ordeal with Moria must have been poorly translated because I didn't get that info from how they translated it. So it is pretty normal for someone not to get this kind of info from a chapter. I also tend to ignore posts about Moria because he doesn't interest me in the least so, Zik, if you put those reasons together you see that I have perfect ground not to know and seeing I don't know japanese I can't tell when something is poorly translated or not, now can I?

And there I was, all happy that Moria died.
    I'd suggest after chaps come out and you read it to look in the translation section or the spoiler thread to read Aohige's translation so you won't miss important points and get high quality Japanese to English translations.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

that could be a good thing to do, I visit the spoiler thread but I never want to get over-spoilered so I only read the plot summary. But after the chapter is out, I will read Aohige's translations as you suggested from now on.
    The trans I read actually made it clear Moria was dead. It actually had something in the line of doflamingo saying: "As long as he doesn't come back as a zombie", Which he said with a smirk on his face. So I immediately thought his mission was accomplished.

The gist of what Doflamingo actually said was neither he or the pacifista killed Moria but he just disappeared. Tells the guy he's speaking to he wasn't aware of Moria's DF having that ability.

The other guy scolds him for fucking up. Doflamingo says he doesn't really care, that the guy isn't his boss and he'll leave any time he wants and that Moria was really hurt anyway and then jokes that it would suit Moria if he came back as a zombie.
    Last.fm

I knew that Ace was going to die for sure but didn't think Oda'd have it in him to kill both WB and Ace.

the guy in longuetown beeing luffys father
    ( later named dragon )

kaku not having a monkey fruit

wb dieing

sabo and moria beeing alive

and some other things
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

This thread still continues to amaze me.
    *drinks soda*

I knew that Moria was still alive. Here are some predictions I made, we will see if I was right after.

Short-term:

- At the end of the timeskip, Luffy and Zoro will be the only SH to know how to use Haki.

- Aka Inu will be the next Fleet Admiral.

- One of the SN (Hawkins) will be a Warlord.

Long-term:

- Zoro will be the best Swordsman after beating Shiliew.
    Last edited by Tsukishima; September 6th, 2010 at 06:42 AM. Reason: That's what I meant Sea.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukishima View Post

- One of the SH (Hawkins) will be a Warlord.
    You mean supernovas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairouseki View Post
    I knew that Ace was going to die for sure but didn't think Oda'd have it in him to kill both WB and Ace.
    So you thought WB wouldn't die?

I was right about Moria being alive.
    And I always thought Ace wasn't Luffy real brother.

I knew every person could use Haki.

I knew Teach would recruit a swordsman to serve as Zoro's counterpart.

I knew Newgate had a DF.

And that Sakazuki had a lava logia.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information