+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rightness in general!!!

Default Re: Rightness in general!!!

Did anybody predict Robin? :D

And even more noteworthy, did anyone predict Ace to be Roger's son?

Shamelessly patting ourselves in the back eh?
    I'm all for it
    Did'nt fully predict the plan but twas close. At least I think so.

I predicted Zoro was sent to the island Mihawk lives (But I did also predict he'd not be trained by him)
    I predicted Sanji would meet Iva (but everyone and their mothers were thinking this).
    I predicted Whitebeard would die (didn't think Ace woud too)
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

I have predicted everything that's happened so far.

I am amazing.

I predicted that Rukia would be injured by a random hollow and give you her powers and also everything else since the day you were born.....oh wait wasn't me.

I so knew the mysterious Sogeking was really Usopp! The nose knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperkinetic Rabbity Thing View Post
    I so knew the mysterious Sogeking was really Usopp! The nose knows!
    Link to the post where you predicted this or I aint believing ya!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

Laughing even more now Strohhut-Ruffy's Avatar

I predicted Luffy would go down against Rob Lucci and something similar to the actual scene happens.
    I predicted we won´t see Fishman Island after Thriller Bark.

I predicted that Doflamingo works behind the human auction business (I predicted it when the manga just reached Duval base)

I predicted Mantra = haki as well
    Your signature has exceeded the maximum size limit of 100 kb for this forum. Please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuksgelus View Post
    I predicted that Rukia would be injured by a random hollow and give you her powers and also everything else since the day you were born.....oh wait wasn't me.
    Oh you.
    On a more serious note, I did consider Blackbeard being able to absorb power. Not just cancel it. And that Garp and Sengoku would resign. But, that's not that outstanding....

Ki shi shi shi!

I think this one is worth mentioning; granted, it doesn't "belong" to anyone on our forum, per se:

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Student of mine came to me with an interesting theory he read on a Japanese board:

[...] the author suggests that Teach may have more than one DF within him and that one is a Zoan, possibly tiger. How is this possible? Since the power of the Yami Yami fruit absorbs even DF's power, is it possible that more than one can exist in his body via the power of that particular fruit?
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    The whole absorption thing definitely makes it plausible...
    Shanks never suggested the scar was given to him by BB with the Yami Yami power. He could have eaten the Zoan fruit THEN the Yami Yami.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    But isn't it the Yami Yami fruit that would have allowed him a second fruit?
    They're suggesting that the nature of the fruit in being in his body, absorbs the power of the other. It doesn't matter which way you take it. If the moment you bite into a DF you gain it's power, that means that the moment he bit the Yami Yami fruit, it suppressed/absorbed/I-don't-know-what his other fruit's power. By the nature of having the Yami Yami fruit, he can absorb/hide the other power, then unleash it when needed.
    Perhaps that is the word I should have chosen. Having eaten the Yami Yami fruit he may be able to neutralize the so-called 'curse' and store multiple powers within him.
    One more time. The author of the theory suggested that in eating the fruit, with the fruits innate ability to neutralize DF powers it's possible that it may react the same way to OTHER PAST EATEN, PRESENT OR FUTURE DF's within a single person.
    Last edited by brennen.exe; September 3rd, 2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: This is technically not a 'rightness' in general. Close, though.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

If Greg does a good job at teaching English for his student, he may become a member here.:)

Eh, well, the theory originated on some other forum on the web. Maybe 2ch, even. Greg's student simply read it and passed it on to Greg who passed it on to us.

I had a gut feeling that the crew was going to be split up since the end of TB. At the same time I was pretty far off on how it would go down. I expected Kuma to send either Luffy or Zoro off on a solo adventure, and the rest of the crew would have to get stronger and pull together to make up for the absence.

It was an amusing couple of weeks. Since Zoro was seperated from the crew first and then we were left with a clifhanger I thought I was dead on at first. I started getting ideas about how I must be some kind of genius. Then a week later the rest of the crew were split up and I was like... damn, didn't see THAT coming.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuksgelus View Post
    Nice! It's times like these when we can refer to our wiki:
    http://arlongpark.wikia.com/wiki/Aizen

Spoiler:
    Oh no! What have I done? I played into his hand...

I srsly dun think I've predicted anything to come out right yet.....

for when the magic's gone Tragic_johnson's Avatar

A couple of years ago, I guessed that there would be a split apart in the crew across the world, and they would have to reunite. I also theorized that some of the Shichibukai would be good guys, Jimbei in particular. I thought there would be an island that was Halloween themed. And last but not least I thought there would dinosaur zoans.

I predicted that the island the Zoro was on had something to do with Mikhawk. I also predicted that Rayleigh would be the one to give an explanation on Haki.

I predicted Ace's death but not much else.

I predicted Smoker would win between him and Roger in the tourney.

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=29409&page=4

about 7 posts from the bottom.

Awesome Koala by Heart~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information