View Poll Results: Who will enjoy a treestar more?

Voters
692. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robin

    486 70.23%
  • Bellemere

    206 29.77%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 140

Thread: Robin vs. Bellemere

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Amestris

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Has anyone ever asked Oda about Bellmere's haircut? I mean seriously wtf?
    Okay, two things. One, it was in an SBS actually. and two, please don't tell me you seem to be contemplating voting against an amazing character just because her hair is weird.
    Last edited by piratemarimo; August 23rd, 2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Unless of course I'm misunderstanding your point, which in all honesty doesn't make sense.


  3. #23
    Moist...Moist Pkbaldy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia.

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    Don't like either character...So i decided to go Anti-SH on this one.
    3DS Friendcode: 2921-9337-3545

  4. #24

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    I like Robins character a lot, while on the other hand I "hated" Bellemere's. It was an easy choice


    Like Zik has mentioned: her design was off for me. From the haircut, to the smoking...And as for her character. Tying to act manly women are not exactly my favourite ones. Not to mention she was also "blindly" following the Marines which for me adds to that negative overal picture
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

  5. #25

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    The first time i cried in One Piece was during Nami's flashback. And it was all thanks to Bellemere. I gotta vote for the greatest mom ever *sniff*.

  6. #26
    Just another Robin fan Tare_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The so called City of Flowers...

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    awww the match is finally here.

    I really like both of them, but I'm voting for the reason I read OP: Robin

    Btw, I agree... Bellemere is a far more awesome mom, better than Olvia =/

    Z/R Forever!!
    avatar by: e1n
    sig by: inori

  7. #27
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the furnace....full of love thats just and earnest

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    Quote Originally Posted by Tare_chan View Post

    Btw, I agree... Bellemere is a far more awesome mom, better than Olvia =/
    that's not hard though


    voting robin btw...cause she's my favorite SH

  8. #28
    Discovered Stowaway Lucky777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    Quote Originally Posted by blue-san View Post
    Not to mention she was also "blindly" following the Marines which for me adds to that negative overal picture
    Where does it say she was "blindly" following the marines?

  9. #29

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    Robin~chwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

  10. #30
    Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Amestris

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    You know, Bellemere has got one of the most normal, human-looking designs compared to most of the characters in One Piece. she wasn't exactly "trying" to act manly for hell of it either.


  11. #31
    Discovered Stowaway gold_rogger15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charleston, SC

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    I'll vote Bellemere because she's got a cool hairdoo.



  12. #32
    Horny-licker Vepe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Win-- I mean Finland

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    I have a haircut like Bellemere's. Please say once again how much you hate it ^^

    And guess who I voted.
    Last edited by Vepe; August 23rd, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Reason: At least the pirate kingg thinks I'm cool :cool:
    Sheesh, I wonder if there are still people who remember me from a few years back.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    I'm still amazed by how well Robin's bounty came out. For that reason alone, I'm voting for her.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  14. #34
    What's wrong with you! IceBorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    Moms are tough.

  15. #35
    Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Albion

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    One day Bellemere will escape from that dungeon.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    vote bellemere,because she was a badass and good mother with awesome hair and a shotgun


    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

  17. #37
    Man with the plan mpz777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home in the SF Bay Area

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    I voted Robin.

    Fun fact: If memory serves me right, I think Oda said she was based off of Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. I thought I read that somewhere. I could be totally wrong though.
    Current Trophy Rank: Lv 14-37%
    Gambit

    Nintendo ID: MPZ777
    Feel free to friend request me. Just let me know your from AP Forums.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    I never understand people's problems with Bellemere's hair. Some women like to look butch. It's one of the more unique female hairstyles we've seen too.

    Besides. Bellemere was probably Hina's idol or mentor in the marines. Which would explain Hina being so awesome and kinda butch too.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    Quote Originally Posted by metteminne View Post
    vote bellemere,because she was a badass and good mother with awesome hair and a shotgun


    http://th03.deviantart.net/fs31/300W..._by_Quakey.jpg
    That Picture scared me o.0

  20. #40

    Default Re: Robin vs. Bellemere

    uch, can i vote for neither?

    i guess belemere isn't too bad...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts