Closed Thread
Page 532 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,640 of 20153

Thread: One Piece Mafia

Default Re: One Piece Mafia V: Mod's Revenge

ah, I admit, this is the worst game for Town.

btw, Nectar is still undefeatable so far. 5 out of 5, impressive

and this is the third game in a row that I didn't get any Night Active ability. I had day passive, day active and now night passive, but I still never have anything to do in the night.

This is also third game in a row that I survive till the end. Why does no one try to kill me? 8 mafia and 1 vig, and i still live till the end, couldn't contributing with my ability.

and who is organising the next game, I want to join the planning/organising. I don't want to be main host/organizer, as I am not that experienced, but I do have some wacky idea I like to try
    "Happily ever after is so once upon a time"

An excert from team Wesker:

Harvady walked silently through the graveyard as he contemplated who he should throw a rock at next. As he walked by Trapped's tombstone, a hand shot up from the ground, grabing Harvady's ankle. Grunting in surprise, Harvady fell to the soft earth with a thump. Looking back at his ankle in utter terror, he tried desperatly to wretch his foot free.

Suddenly, another arm sprang from the ground and began to pull up the decayed remains of Trappedolphin. Harvady's eyes widened as She sprang from the ground, only her upper torso freed.

"you can't hide from us, scummy Harvady..."

as if on call, the tombs of Maki, Shuhan, Nectar, and Malice sprang open and revealed the zombies of the fallen players.

"hey boys, dinner," Trapped sneered.

The boys shambled over to the trapped Harvady, who was still trying to break free from Trapped's grasp.

"I'm starved," Shuhan mumbled as he licked what was left of his lips.

"me too, hope he's tasty," Maki murmured in agreement.

"it's chow time," Nectar cackled.

"No...no..." Harvady wailed as he was set upon by the hungry dead...
    Last edited by Shuhan; December 20th, 2010 at 09:51 PM.

^
    One of the best graveyard moments.
    Although Shuhan, edit that to 'Malice', you now have little excuse.
    Edit: Good, good :D
    Quote Originally Posted by felton View Post
    And he was killed by night 2 in four of them. Hah!
    Perhaps he is a lucky charm
    Last edited by Maki707; December 20th, 2010 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvady Alumnus View Post
    I would also consider laserbeak as MVP, but that would only be because he actually had a role to play in the game. Most of other members of the mafia didn't have spectacular records in this game only because it was in their best interest to stay quiet and not contribute.
    that is true. my purpose in the game would only be served in my death, thus i had to act suspicious enough to get lynched. that was quite hard considering the town kept wanting to go down the no-lynch road.

just curious, Fire Mafia, did you understand my lists? was trying to get across to you without making it too obvious. i understand that could've been quite a mess.

and i really don't understand why, even after i flip mafia and constant stressing that i trust Bogart, the town goes after Cecila.

You Townies were terrible this round. But to be fair, most of you had crap powers.

As I continure to moan and groan about, had I not been forced to quit, we'd be victorious.
    I would have killed you on Night 1 if I was team leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    So, who ended up being MVP? Fire Mafia was spectacularly good, but laserbeak took a great leadership role in Poison Mafia and ultimately gave the game to Fire Mafia, which was pretty cool.
    Agreed. Laserbeak easily wins MVP. Honorable mention for WinterGT, leader of Fire Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by felton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maki707 View Post
    And he was killed by night 2 in four of them. Hah!
    Perhaps he is a lucky charm
    Remember when I said back in Mafia II about the Townies being doomed if I was ever Mafia?
    I'm sick of dying so soon, but I always win so it's okay.
    5-0! Go Team Nectar!

NNID: jervinnectar

yeah... let's get this sorted out about who is doing VI.

I'll do it, unless anybody else wants to, then I'll hand it over.

Go for it Kitsune, I still need to learn more before I create

i swear if i join Mafia VI, Nectar will policy lynch me on the first day. -.-

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

im fine with kmohyudin doing, I just worry that he won't be around much.

Another excerpt from Team Wesker:

WELCOME TO ANOTHER ROUSING GAME OF: WHEEL OF WESKER!!!

The Undead zombie of Shuhan1288 was clad in a moldy tuxedo and held a microphone in his rotting hand. He used his own tombstone as a podium. Next to him stood Trappedolphin and Malice, who where in matching dirt stained dresses and had a crooked smile splayed on thier lips.

"Maki!! Please wheel in the first contestant!!" Shuhan said in a tv show host voice.

Maki, clad in a similar tux to Shuhan, pushed a slab on wheels into the graveyard, a thrashing Vepe strapped to it.

"Let me go!!" Vepe screamed. Maki just sneered.

"well it is your turn so, your wish is my comand," Maki said with a cackle.

Maki pushed the slab in front of Shuhan and Trapped. He then propped up the slab so Vepe could see the zombies.

"Sh...Shuhan-san?! What are you doing?! Let me go!!!" Vepe pleaded with her dead guard. Shuhan's face had no emotion on it.

"is the contestant ready for the spin?" Shuhan asked. Vepe realized that there was no talking to her old friend.

As He spoke, Nectar, clad in a dress much like Trapped's stomped in with a large colorful wheel.

"All we do is spin this wheel and you get whatever the arrow lands on!" Shuhan,Trapped, and Malice flourished their arms excitedly. Nectar had a ticked look on his face as he halfheartedly flourished his hands too.

Trapped spun the wheel...

It began to spin slower as it landed on a green space.

"Vepe! You win the woodchipper!!" Shuhan exclaimed

Vepe's eyes widened in terror as a pissed Nectar rolled in a large wood chipper, the engine humming as the blades spun.
    Vepe thrashed at her bonds as Maki and Shuhan pushed the slab toward the chipper

"Who's up for minced beef stew?" Maki said sinisterly.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Vepe screamed.

Shuhan and Maki used the jack underneath the slab to hoist it up. As the slab faced the chippers opening, Vepe felt her restraints loosen. She fell into the chipper headfirst the blades slicing her body to shreds. Her bones began getting ground down as her internal organs where ripped to shreads. Foutains of blood gushed from the other side, Nectar and Trapped dancing in the raining blood. The piles of flesh flopped out onto a plate that was placed at the exit of the chipper. The undead players then feasted on the flesh of the Finnish Spitz....

oh, and for those who are interested...

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/qrYFtZYeQQcEZ

i assure you it is quite boring though.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbeak View Post
    oh, and for those who are interested...

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/qrYFtZYeQQcEZ

i assure you it is quite boring though.
    That is pretty impressive team leadership by you Laser.
    Quote Originally Posted by laserbeak View Post
    i swear if i join Mafia VI, Nectar will policy lynch me on the first day. -.-
    Not unless he's on the same team as Midnight and Bogart again.
    Edit:Seriously, putting those 3 on the same team was quite funny.
    Last edited by Maki707; December 20th, 2010 at 10:41 PM.

Ah, I am not really planning on doing Mafia VI. The setup I have in mind is too chaotic, too different from the actual Mafia. I wanna try it out first to see if it works. So, I will be doing a Mafia 5.1 or something. If you guys like it, I don't mind hosting Mafia VI. Oh, and Wodden_Girraffe, if I do host one, I will see it through, don't worry

Anyway, I will create Mafia 5.1 later today. Hope you guys join in the maiden voyage!!

Also, good game guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

Default One Piece Mafia 5.1: Team Deathmatch

Alright guys, registration is open for Mafia 5.1. This is simply a test to try a setup I have in mind. Anyway, it will be a short game just 8 players max. If it works out as I hope it does, expect a full fledged Mafia Game hosted by me.

The rules are the same, just everyone will be getting 03 kinds of powers instead of the usual 01.

1. Active Powers (That you activate)
    2. Passive Powers (That are always active)
    3. Team combos (Will be explained in PM)

EDIT from post 206:

Team powers are basically event driven actions (if that makes any sense) though after this, I am convinced keeping them a mystery in the first game was a bad idea. Anyway, when a specific event happens, it triggers the corresponding team action. Most of them are based on your night actions, so say two people visit same person at night and if they are "logical partners" (and I use the term logical very loosely) then the additional team power would be activated. These are all night based team powers.

Other then that, there are few ONE SHOT team powers that can be activated by certain voting patterns. There a very few of those, and they are ALL HELPFUL TO THE TOWN. I included them to balance the game a bit because for a 8 player game the number of Mafias I had to choose was a bit high. Whenever they are triggered, I will explain the circumstances behind them. These will most likely not appear if I ever hosted a full game and were only included to resolve the constraint of 8 player game. /EDIT

I think it will encourage more dialogue if you have to plan out using team combos effectively. Also, it kinda balances things out more.

Mafia will NOT BE ALLOWED TO TALK VIA PM DURING THE DAY. Only at night. I will not be making any graveyard/ mafia meeting place. Sorry, you will have to use PM's.

There is no town vote, town is pretty empowered as it is. Any questions? Ask away. Game will begin in 02 days. If we don't have 08 players by then we will try to make do.

Players will be chosen on first come, yada yada, basis. Unless I see a player I KNOW will be active.

So... ummm thats it for now, unless you have questions of course.

Players:

1. Wooden_Giraffe
    2. Vorlianis
    3. Kitsune Inferno
    4. m00n (I hope I got this right!)
    5. laserbeak
    6. Shuhan1288
    7. Sky-Chwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~n
    8. Bogart

Back-up:

1. DNaraku

Resigned:

1. Trappedolphin
    2. "Dead Bones" Brook
    3. Mettemine

Game has begun:
    Game flow:
    Day 1, Night 1
    Day 2, Night 2
    Day 3
    Last edited by kmohyudin; December 30th, 2010 at 01:45 AM.
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

Default Re: One Piece Mafia 5.1: Team Deathmatch

So, same basic rules otherwise(ie no editing). either way, sign me up.

Yep, same basic rules.

Smiley Eiamfine "Dead Bones" Brook's Avatar

Yay! Another short mafia game!

!pu em ngiS

Ooh, another thing. Anyone who doesn't vote for two consecutive days will be mod killed. Of course if you have a genuine reason for not voting, you can inform me and I will see what I can do.

Days will most likely be 24-36 hours, nights 24 hours max.

MVP is definately Laser. But I thought you guys were gonna let us win, but seems like you tried to go for kills on us anyway and eek out your own victory. So when you targetted me it wasn't a vote steal but a poisoning. You fell for our little ruse there then because SGR could be killed at night just fine, I was the capo with the night invulnerability. (SGR's ability was very convenient, I could send him out each night and he'd be invisible doing so.. so others would show up visiting the deceased, such as vorlianis did on one of our kills)

And I thought all along Felton was the last mafia. So we ended up pushing for Cecila thinking she was a townie and getting her killed would give us the victory lol..

Interesting game, but very different than I am used to. All the powers is one thing, the other the passivity of the village. I'm used to seeing everyone jump all over each-other trying to get people lynched from the first day (on a poker forum). But this one was definately fun and had plenty surprising plot twists for me. (a second mafia team, Laser having us figured out and making it so clear, Cecila being the last mafia,..)
    Last edited by wintergt; December 20th, 2010 at 11:33 PM.
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

Quote Originally Posted by wintergt View Post
    But I thought you guys were gonna let us win, but seems like you tried to go for kills on us anyway and eek out your own victory.
    well, if all the kills were coordinated by then, you would've won without having to lynch Cecila on that day. the planned kill was just to make things interesting if the game continued. after all, you have to admit that if Cecila actually won, it'd be quite the upset!

Closed Thread

Thread Information