+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 593: "News" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 593: "News" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DancingFlamingos View Post
    I'd love to see the other Revolutionary commanders be revealed in the next upcoming chapters. I have a feeling that they'll be ridiculously badass
    Yeah maybe we will see them in a meeting and maybe even Sabo. Even if not named... But maybe we will see a sad face or whatever^^
    "This is a common misconception. The term "Monster Trio" is canon, not fanmade.
    It's been used quite a few times in the manga, most recently in chapter 606.
    Oda does use the term "怪物三人組 (Monster Trio)" in the very manga itself."

i doubt we will see a rev meeting, i mean they are spread all across the world, it would take time to get them all back together.

so unless we do another few week skip this won't happen. i just want to get the strawhats back together on the sunny and to hear what the news was

Quote Originally Posted by Sammsy View Post
    i doubt we will see a rev meeting, i mean they are spread all across the world, it would take time to get them all back together.

so unless we do another few week skip this won't happen. i just want to get the strawhats back together on the sunny and to hear what the news was
    Well maybe we will see some of them how they will get the call to gather^^

But I predict most of this chapter will be about the "news"

Luffy Time

No matter what this chapter contains, as long as it has any Luffy time in it, im game.

Although I have to admit hearing about the Revo Commanders does make me think of a Supernova type introduction....which would be awesome.

would be a bit to soon i guess..
    we don`t have many charas left who are known to be strong and still ahve to be revealed (just two yonkous)..
    so i guess we will se those revolutionary commanders a bit later in the story, when the next attack of Dragon is near to be completed^^
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/S.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Making Buggy a shichibukai is the best way to make Buggy a part of New World, so he can still be involved in arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    Making Buggy a shichibukai is the best way to make Buggy a part of New World, so he can still be involved in arcs.
    True that and I think it will happen. Maybe he will be "crowned" at Moria's funeral

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    True that and I think it will happen. Maybe he will be "crowned" at Moria's funeral
    A funeral for a pirate? :O

Yeah :D I wonder how he will be. Did people who watch the broadcast think of him as a menace. His title as a Shichi should scare normal people, but the stronger ones won't fall for his act.

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    A funeral for a pirate? :O

Yeah :D I wonder how he will be. Did people who watch the broadcast think of him as a menace. His title as a Shichi should scare normal people, but the stronger ones won't fall for his act.
    based on what?

even whitebeard had no clue on buggy's strength

he did know his followers though and didn't want to have to deal with both them and the WG so he teamed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    @Chikmagnet7

thats more a fanfic from yours...with solving anything at once with what oda left us

It doesn't solve everything at once, just some things.

two things.
    first of all you said Enel would be offered the position as shichibukai.
    one thing: I never said that. I said that I have a theory that he might be offered the position. Nowhere did I say it would happen next chapter or the one after that.

ehhm, the WG barely know about him and also i don`t think they know that he`s now on the moon^^
    also why would enel come down when he achieved his dreams with ruleing over the moon-bots.
    ehhm, that was then. This is now. Things may have changed. We know Luffy and his friends intrigued Enel about the goings-on down below. He may have changed his mind and the world government may have noticed him.

second thing was that Luffy would try his new skills on Kuma.
    mhh in my opinion Kuma belongs to Zoro!
    they had more interaction and Zoro has more reason to go against him.(also Kuma is a Pacifista now, and only Zoro could be able to cut that extra strong steel )
    Sincerely disagree. I don't think any character "belongs" to any other, but if you're talking about who is most likely to fight him, that would be Luffy. Luffy knows Kuma as the guy who totally defeated him and separated his crew. Just because Zoro has met him once before doesn't mean he will be the one to fight him.

And as I said before, it's easy to pick apart the things from other people's predictions; it's a lot harder to come up with your own.

Quote Originally Posted by stupideas69 View Post
    I find it difficult to offer predictions regarding the news
    So you don't do things because they're hard?

and I'd rather wait for what actually happens than waste my time pondering about what it could have been when it might get revealed in 2-6 chapters.
    But you will waste your time criticizing the predictions of other posters? This seems ironic.

I give you credit for offering a well thought prediction regarding the news and it does make sense but don't tell me how I post.
    I'm not "telling you how you post." I'm just explaining to you that you come off as kind of rude/insensitive when you take someone's long, thought-out post based on opinion (it's a prediction), and instead of offering your own prediction, you are content to post about why you don't like someone else's.

If you don't like how I disagreed w/ your opinion/prediction then we should discuss rather than telling me that I offer my own predictions. If you don't want to be criticized then don't offer specific predictions.
    You don't get it. It's a prediction based solely on speculation and my opinion. Because of that, your "criticism" is likewise based off of speculation. So if you want, I could argue with you about why I think your opinion is probably wrong, but you could do the same thing; our argument would never end because ultimately it's just two people speculating.

So, like I said, instead of attempting to "argue" with someone's opinion, you're better off coming up with your own prediction...even if you think its hard. I know you can do it....Maybe then you won't come off like a total ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikmagnet7 View Post
    Sincerely disagree. I don't think any character "belongs" to any other, but if you're talking about who is most likely to fight him, that would be Luffy. Luffy knows Kuma as the guy who totally defeated him and separated his crew. Just because Zoro has met him once before doesn't mean he will be the one to fight him.
    It was implied in Ch. 591 that Rayleigh told Luffy that Kuma was a revolutionary leader that was really trying to save the Strawhats. I think the only way Luffy will fight the real Kuma now is if Kuma is still mind-wiped when they meet again.
    Current Trophy Rank: Lv 14-37%
    Gambit

Nintendo ID: MPZ777
    Feel free to friend request me. Just let me know your from AP Forums.

if kuma said to Luffy that they will never meet again you can assume that his mind has been wiped forever and he is nothing more than a pacifista with the paw paw fruit
    Last edited by flandrian15; July 26th, 2010 at 03:48 PM.
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Quote Originally Posted by Chikmagnet7 View Post
    So you don't do things because they're hard?

But you will waste your time criticizing the predictions of other posters? This seems ironic.

I'm not "telling you how you post." I'm just explaining to you that you come off as kind of rude/insensitive when you take someone's long, thought-out post based on opinion (it's a prediction), and instead of offering your own prediction, you are content to post about why you don't like someone else's.

You don't get it. It's a prediction based solely on speculation and my opinion. Because of that, your "criticism" is likewise based off of speculation. So if you want, I could argue with you about why I think your opinion is probably wrong, but you could do the same thing; our argument would never end because ultimately it's just two people speculating.

So, like I said, instead of attempting to "argue" with someone's opinion, you're better off coming up with your own prediction...even if you think its hard. I know you can do it....Maybe then you won't come off like a total ass.
    I'm sorry if I offended you but come on now, I didn't say that your prediction was dumb/nonsensical, you're overreacting a bit.
    I don't want to post my predictions about the news since it's gonna be revealed soon enough.
    Really, I'm sorry that I "OFFENDED" you but I didn't even flame you or stuff that some bullies do here at AP, I just disagreed and this is a forum I post what I feel about others' comments how I like. Hopefully this discussion we have here is gonna stop right now. I'm just gonna put you on the ignore list so I'll never offend you again.

I was a bit confused by what Vivi stated in this chapter;
    "Nnnn... Stylish? Nah, I guess not. But it's Luffy-san!"
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/17

I'm not gonna start making wild speculations here, but... the heck did she mean by that? Is Luffy looking/wearing something abnormal in the newspaper article? I didn't really catch that.

it seems that the japanese used there does indeed mean it should have to do with his clothing but margarite said something in the line of making a new outfit with no frills so god knows what she did this time.

I can only hope it's seriously bad ass and captainlike (movie 10 style?)
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

North Korea is Best Korea Jannekeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    it seems that the japanese used there does indeed mean it should have to do with his clothing but margarite said something in the line of making a new outfit with no frills so god knows what she did this time.

I can only hope it's seriously bad ass and captainlike
    He already told her he hated the flowery one though. I doubt he'd wear another one of those awful things XD

Maybe she made him a new vest with some kind of ''manly'' design on it instead of flowers, like a Chinese dragon (fitting, in more ways than one) or something, and others see it as gaudy, especially for Luffy. Though, that might be too much of a hassle to draw all the time.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by starshock12 View Post
    I was a bit confused by what Vivi stated in this chapter;
    "Nnnn... Stylish? Nah, I guess not. But it's Luffy-san!"
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/17

I'm not gonna start making wild speculations here, but... the heck did she mean by that? Is Luffy looking/wearing something abnormal in the newspaper article? I didn't really catch that.
    You didn't miss anything--it's meant to be vague and confusing. It was one of Oda's most intriguing little plants this week--the whole board's been worrying that little statement from Vivi like a dog with a new bone since the chapter came out. Can't wait for the spoilers this week, lol.

Snake Skin shirt and shoes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information