+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Good, The Bad, and .. The Ugly

Default Re: The Good, The Bad, and .. The Ugly

I'll do anything for the people I care about. Sometimes I go to the other end, though, and I barely remember to think about myself. I'm definitely not a saint. I can be selfish, non-caring and every other negative human feature you can think of. But I try to put all these bad features of mine aside.

But what's the point of being bad, anyway? It just shows how spiritually weak you are. If you have problems at home, is it necessary that you take your anger out on other people, while knowing that it was your own damn fault that you failed? I hate how such people form the belief that they are the only ones in the world who have problems.

I'm a bit of both.

The man who is to be great is the one who can be the most solitary, the most hidden, the most deviant, the man beyond good and evil, lord of his virtues, a man lavishly endowed with will— this is precisely what greatness is to be called: it is able to be as much a totality as something multi-faceted, as wide as it is full.
    Nietzsche

A little bit of column A, A little bit of column B.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

i'm a heartless good person. ask all my friends.

I seduced many adult men and women into sexual trysts when I was 12, creating a paranoid and unstable environment in their lives where they feared repercussion in the form of law enforcement, or their significant others catching wind.

It was in this manner that I extorted thousands of dollars to purchase closets full of lingerie.

I am a verifiable cunt.
    Last edited by RBoar; October 10th, 2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Zen.

It's a good thing to avoid doing ugly things, and it's bad not to try doing good things. In short, I'm a circle.
    *R o m a n c e*D a w n*F o r*T h e*N e w*W o r l d*

"On what poor, pitiful, defensless planet has my monstrosity been releashed?"

Eh, some people would say I'm a good person, others would say I'm a bad person I guess (or just stupid). Me? I say there's always room for improvement. Mostly I am trying to do things I won't regret later and usually I treat people in the way I would like to be treated myself. :U But I do have my bitchy days where even I hate my behavior. I am but a mere human after all.
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Goronyanya~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information