+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2602

Thread: Cartoon Network

Default Re: Cartoon Network

Here's Bruce Timm's short in full:

Spoiler alert: Kevin Conroy does provide the voice for Batman.

Bruce Timm makes a Batman short done in his unique style......everyone bitches that it's not a montage paying tribute to Batman's history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

The first Batman story finally makes it onscreen after seventy-five years.

I wonder if they'll do this for Aquaman as well in two years.
    Complicating things since 2009.

The first Batman story finally makes it onscreen after seventy-five years.
    Wow makes the fanwank even more silly.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

I guess I should clarify that by saying it was the first story from the actual Batman comic.

I don't know what's weirder Batman raining down death or Batman looking like he's sporting a mustache.

Bruce was perfectly content to kill people early on and often did so in horrible ways.

Yeah I heard as much first time seeing it in all it's fucked up glory though.

And we thought the Tim Burton movies were bad.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Bruce was perfectly content to kill people early on and often did so in horrible ways.

http://i.imgur.com/6wtRubO.jpg
    With bonus racism!

Good news, everyone (who enjoys Beware the Batman)! Apparently Beware the Batman is being moved to Toonami in May (replacing Ghost in the Shell) and will air all 26 episodes currently produced. The press release doesn't mention whether new episodes will be made or not, but at least all of the episodes will actually be aired...

Link

3:00 AM? well that's two hours earlier than what Yu Yu Hakusho had.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/17/the-powerpuff-girls-returning-to-cartoon-network

P
    owerpuff Girls are coming back. The better not try any funny business and animation closer to the original show please and of course there better be some Mojo Jojo
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Ummmmmmmmm why is this even happening anyway the show fell off the wagon after the movie came out.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

because originality is non existant these days
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/17/the-powerpuff-girls-returning-to-cartoon-network

P
    owerpuff Girls are coming back. The better not try any funny business and animation closer to the original show please and of course there better be some Mojo Jojo
    while im glad that the girls are coming back, i got just one thing to say to Cartoon Network: DON'T SCREW THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

Rather than making new episodes in a horrible art style without the show's creator that miss the point entirely...(like you did with Dexter's Lab and Jonny Bravo)

Just rerun the old episodes and pretend they're new. Haven't aired them in like a decade, no one will know.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Rather than making new episodes in a horrible art style without the show's creator that miss the point entirely...(like you did with Dexter's Lab and Jonny Bravo)

Just rerun the old episodes and pretend they're new. Haven't aired them in like a decade, no one will know.
    My thoughts exactly. If you want to introduce a new generation to the show, why not just rerun it instead of making new episodes that will pale in comparison to the originals? You can still do the merchandising, just based off the original show...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg009 View Post
    while im glad that the girls are coming back, i got just one thing to say to Cartoon Network: DON'T SCREW THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No one's buying the merchandise and there's boys watching it guess we got to cancel it but not before placing it on hiatus for 6 months and bringing it back on a different day at a different time and with no advertising whatsoever.

In other words why wouldn't they screw this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    My thoughts exactly. If you want to introduce a new generation to the show, why not just rerun it instead of making new episodes that will pale in comparison to the originals? You can still do the merchandising, just based off the original show...
    Not every show is transformers though.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

The original G1 Transformers wouldn't succeed in this day and age. Its too 80s half hour commercial.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information