+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Go Go Power Rangers... to Krispy Kreme!

Default Re: Go Go Power Rangers... to Krispy Kreme!

I'm shocked. He was only 38! I liked Ninja Storm. While not one of my favorite rangers, I loved the character and that team.

NNID: jervinnectar

Looks like Austin St John is coming back to Power Rangers next year for a crossover episode for Beast Morphers.

https://www.twitter.com/PwrRngrSite/...55617119682560

Nice. This is what I want, bringing back past rangers for an episode or two of crossover fun.

I don't have a problem with Austin returning. Since he haven't been on the show, since Forever Red back during Wild Force. I'm just happy that it's someone else besides JDF as usual.

Agreed. I'm not one of those JDF haters I've seen in the fandom. I'm happy with him returning as much as he wants, but I also want other rangers returning. There's so much that can be done with an older franchise. Have another season with a ranger mentor or supporting character. Or, have a new ranger be the child of an older ranger. Play around with the concept is all I'm saying.

Here is the first look at the San Diego Comic Con excuslive, Power Rangers Lighting Collection Jason 2 pack (that comes with MMPR Red Ranger with Green Ranger armor, and the Gold Zeo Ranger). I have to say the figures looks really nice. So far I only got the SPD Shadow Ranger from the new Lighting Collection figures and I can say already it's already better then the Bandai's Legacy figures.

https://www.cnet.com/news/original-red-ranger-jason-stars-in-comic-con-exclusive-power-rangers-bundle/

Has anyone been playing Legacy Wars?

I've played it on/off for the last two years but have really gotten into it as of recent, despite my problems with the gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I finally got the Lighting Collection figure of Lord Zedd. I have to it's very nice figure and of the 2 Light Collection figures that I have (The other I have is SPD Shadow Ranger). It's the best one of the first wave.

Well the Power Rangers comics just got interesting. I so need to catch up. lol

https://io9.gizmodo.com/mighty-morph...the-1835819308

I knew about the White Ranger and comics time skip butů

Spoiler:
    Wow! Wasn't expecting those surprises. I love the tension between the new and old rangers. The stuff going on with Tommy's body is interesting as well and Skull getting a girlfriend. Yay Skull! You deserved better than Rebound Kimberly.

Glad to see Lord Zedd finally make his appearance, but I'm not crazy about the art this issue. Dane (spelled Dayne in the comic, WTF) was a great twist. I want to see Zedd use more badass warriors from other worlds. And, having Zack, Trini, and Jason still be power ranger was brilliant! So happy they did that. Although, I got no idea why its seemingly a secret.

I dropped Beyond the Grid, but I hope we get a better multi era Power Rangers comic one day.

Walgreens is getting Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Black Ranger with Dragon Shield Lighting Collection figure for their exculsive in the fall.

https://www.screenrant.com/dragon-shield-black-power-ranger-figure/

Well it finally happening we are getting an MMPR and TMNT crossover comic mini series.

https://comicbook.com/powerrangers/2...-comic-series/

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Well it finally happening we are getting an MMPR and TMNT crossover comic mini series.

https://comicbook.com/powerrangers/2...-comic-series/
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Awesome to have Comic Crossover with Power Rangers and TMNT :D

Kamen Rider OOOs

Here is the trailer for the rest of this season of Beast Morphers, plus a sneak peak to the crossover episode next year with Beast Morphers, Mighty Morphin, Dino Charge, and Dino Thunder.

Wait are they really not going with a "Super" title for the 2nd season?

What a time to be alive.
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Yeah, I'm surpised they aren't doing the super thing this season. I'm excited for the 2nd wave of the Power Rangers Lighting collection figures. Since I'm so planning to get Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger and Beast Morphers Gold Ranger.

https://news.tokunation.com/2019/07/...released-61822

Does anyone here play "Legacy War" on mobile?

I've played it on-and-off the past year and a half or so, but I've noticed recently a lot more errors in the app, slugish performance, images going missing, etc. App is always up to date, as is my IOS.

Jason!
    That team-up looks delicious. I'll laugh my head off if Jason scolds them for using the morphing grid as a city power source.

Looks like we're getting the return of another character from the past besides Jason in the 2nd season of Beast Morphers.

https://www.powerrangersnow.com/powe...m-up-with-rpm/

Spoiler:
    I'm actually excited that Doctor K is coming back to the series. Since she was one of the highlights of RPM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information