+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone have the RAW for the first special recap episode?

Default Does anyone have the RAW for the first special recap episode?

I mean this one:

Emergency Planning, A Perfect Strategy for the One Piece Kinkyū Kikaku Wan Pīsu Kanzen Kōryakuhō (緊急企画 ワンピース完全攻略法), December 22, 1999

Apparently, it was released between Episode 5 and Episode 6, but there's not much information about it. I'd still like to know if I can be able to download this off the net.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Default Re: Does anyone have the RAW for the first special recap episode?

I found it easily, it can be found in the biggest one piece RAW torrent made by cyb3rfreak or somthing like that... anyway search one piece raw, sort by size, will be contained as the first special.

I've seen it and it's really not that special, just a re-cap to help promote the series!

I will begin watching this anime for the first time very soon but before that I would like to have a complete collection of everything that was released about One Piece. I'm using this site for reference about complete collection: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide

A few question first:

1) Where episodes 279-283 standard episodes about characters back story's? Or are this OVA's/Specials?
    2) The same question for episodes 291-292 (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_291)?

Right now I'm looking for this episodes. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Any format/codec release will be greatly appreciated.
    1) Emergency Planning, A Perfect Strategy for the One Piece - Emergency Planning, A Perfect Strategy for the One Piece (I know it's a recap but i would still like to have it. I have looked everywhere but couldn't find it).
    2) Jango's Dance Carnival - Jango no Dansu Kānibaru
    3) Dream Soccer King - Yume no Sakkā Ō
    4) Open Upon the Great Sea! A Father's Huge, HUGE Dream! - Ōunabara ni Hirake! Dekkai Dekkai Chichi no Yume!
    5) Protect! The Last Great Performance - Mamoru! Saigo no Dai Butai
    6) Take Aim! The Pirate Baseball King - Mezase! Kaizoku Yakyū Ō
    7) The Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw Hat Luffy - Nemmatsu Tokubetsu Kikaku! Mugiwara no Rufi Oyabun Torimonochō
    8) One Piece: Romance Dawn Story - Wan Pīsu Romansu Dōn Sutōrī
    9) One Piece Film Strong World: Episode 0 (can't find it anywhere)
    10) Infiltration! Thousand Sunny! - Sennyū! Sauzando.Sanī Gō
    11) ONE PIECE 3D! Trap Coaster - One Piece 3D: Gekis˘! Trap Coaster (can't find it anywhere)
    12) Episode of Nami: Tears of a Navigator and the Bonds of Friendship - Episōdo obu Nami: Kōkaishi no Namida to Nakama no Kizuna
    13) Episode of Luffy: Hand Island Adventure - Episōdo obu Rufi - Hando Airando no Bōken With English subtitles?
    14) Glorious Island - Guroriasu Airando With English subtitles?
    15) Episode of Merry: The Tale of One More Friend - Episōdo obu Merī: Mō hitori no Nakama no Monogatari
    16) 3D2Y: Overcome Ace's Death! Luffy's Vow to his Friends With English subtitles?

I know I'm asking a lot but I'm sure that i will get the best users feedback here. I wish that all of the content mentioned above would have English subtitles but i will also be happy with RAW.

To answer the questions

1) Yes, those were regular episodes. The show changed time slots, so they did those episodes to kind of get new viewers up to speed on things.
    2) Those are also considered standard episodes. They stopped doing "specials" at the end of the year & just included them as part of the normal episode rotation.

For episodes: Try Kaizoku Fansubs. They stopped doing new episodes, but they did a lot of the older specials & such. Your 2) is with Movie #2, 3) is with Movie #3, 4) is Special #2, 5) is Special #3, 6) is with Movie #5, 7) is Special #4.

For the newer stuff, try searching on nyaa.se

Thank you for all the information Hayama.

I have looked on Nyaa.se but i still couldn't find episode Emergency Planning, A Perfect Strategy for the One Piece - Emergency Planning, A Perfect Strategy for the One Piece. Any help with obtaining this episode will be greatly appreciated. Even if it's RAW.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=393694&showfiles=1

It's just called "Special S01" on the file.

Mr. Luffy thank you very much. It's better to have RAW then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOnePieceGuy View Post
    Mr. Luffy thank you very much. It's better to have RAW then nothing.
    All the files in the torrent have English subs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    Didn't know that. Even better .

11) ONE PIECE 3D! Trap Coaster - One Piece 3D: Gekis˘! Trap Coaster (can't find it anywhere) never got a TV o Home production, neither got any chance to be ripped and put on Internet, so it's a vain research.
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    a team of allosaurus, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, branchiosaurus, triceratops and ankylosaurus, keeping the T-Rex one for King and megalodon for Queen.
    what if Rocks wanted to become the king of world... and he did i? Imu revealed to be Rocks could be a twist

11) ONE PIECE 3D! Trap Coaster - One Piece 3D: Gekis˘! Trap Coaster (can't find it anywhere) never got a TV o Home production, neither got any chance to be ripped and put on Internet, so it's a vain research.
    Yeah, that's something that no one shuld even bother looking for at this point. It was a theme park ride and the only way it would get some semblence of a "release" would be through someone video recording it throughout (which I'm sure was prohibited) and it would have probably looked horrible. Since I don't think the ride is around anymore and no one has uploaded such a capture, just forget about it.

I have downloaded the link you provided but there was no English subtitles.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Yeah, that's something that no one shuld even bother looking for at this point. It was a theme park ride and the only way it would get some semblence of a "release" would be through someone video recording it throughout (which I'm sure was prohibited) and it would have probably looked horrible. Since I don't think the ride is around anymore and no one has uploaded such a capture, just forget about it.
    Is perhaps this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...y6PBnr0DY&hd=1) ONE PIECE 3D! Trap Coaster or Brook Introduces The Thousand Sunny?

The subtitles are a separate file. Just keep the two files together & most video players will play the file with the subtitles.

Special/One Piece S01 (052+) [TV][640x480 WMV9 MP3][RAW][DA80DDD9].avi <- video
    Special/One Piece S01 (052+) [TV][640x480 WMV9 MP3][RAW][DA80DDD9].srt <- subtitles

When I downloaded this episode there were Slovak subtitles (you can see them here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lefxwp). If you have english subs for this episode could you please share them?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayama View Post
    The subtitles are a separate file. Just keep the two files together & most video players will play the file with the subtitles.

Special/One Piece S01 (052+) [TV][640x480 WMV9 MP3][RAW][DA80DDD9].avi <- video
    Special/One Piece S01 (052+) [TV][640x480 WMV9 MP3][RAW][DA80DDD9].srt <- subtitles
    Last edited by SomeOnePieceGuy; May 2nd, 2015 at 10:17 AM.

Hey I tried to help you out, I don't have the files, but try using a search engine or at least search some anime torrent sites. You'll probably find it a lot faster than asking members here!

I have already tried (before I asked users here) downloading multiple torrent's and I didn't found this episode with English subtitles.

I will begin watching this anime for the first time very soon but before that I would like to have a complete collection of everything that was released about One Piece. This is what I got this far. At the bottom is the content I couldn't find by myself so little help would be appreciated.

Extras:
    1 - Chopper Man
    2 - Report Time
    3 - Obahan Time
    4 - Geengini Time
    5 - Monster Time

Featurette:
    Dream Soccer King
    Jango's Dance Carnival
    Nissan Serena X One Piece (The DVD also included the making of One Piece 3D: Straw Hat Chase)
    ONE PIECE 3D! Trap Coaster - Brook Introduces The Thousand Sunny
    Take Aim! The Pirate Baseball King

OVA:
    One Piece - Defeat Him! The Pirate Ganzack
    One Piece - Romance Dawn Story
    One Piece - Film Strong World - Episode 0

Smart-phone:

Glorious Island

TV Specials:
    Adventure in the Ocean's Navel
    3D2Y - Overcome Ace's Death! Luffy's Vow to his Friends
    Episode of Luffy - Hand Island Adventure
    Episode of Merry - The Tale of One More Friend
    Episode of Nami - Tears of a Navigator and the Bonds of Friendship
    Open Upon the Great Sea! A Father's Huge, HUGE Dream!
    Protect! The Last Great Performance
    The Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw Hat Luffy
    Recap - Up to the Impel Down (421)

Crossovers:
    One Piece - Episode 492 - Toriko x One Piece - Part 1
    One Piece - Episode 542 - Toriko x One Piece - Part 2
    One Piece - Episode 590 - Toriko x One Piece x Dragon Ball Z - Part 3

Movies:
    One Piece: The Movie
    Clockwork Island Adventure
    Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals
    Dead End Adventure
    The Cursed Holy Sword
    Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island
    The Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle
    Episode of Alabasta: The Desert Princess and the Pirates
    Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in Winter, Miracle Sakura
    One Piece Film: Strong World
    One Piece 3D: Straw Hat Chase
    One Piece Film: Z

Missing content:
    1) ONE PIECE 3D! Trap Coaster - http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/ONE_PIECE_3D!_Trap_Coaster (http://myanimelist.net/anime/12001/One_Piece_3D:_Gekisou!_Trap_Coaster)
    2) One Piece: Cry Heart/Fuyujima ni Furu Sakura - http://myanimelist.net/anime/22661/One_Piece:_Cry_Heart
    3) One Piece: Episode of Alabaster - Prologue - http://myanimelist.net/anime/28683/O...ter_-_Prologue. Is this part of the movie?
    4) Chopperman Departs! Protect the TV Station by the Shore. Is this Episode 336?
    5) One Piece Recap (A recap OVA summarizing the ten-year TV series) - http://myanimelist.net/anime/8171/One_Piece_Recap
    6) One Piece: Romance Dawn - http://myanimelist.net/anime/16287/O...:_Romance_Dawn. Is this the same as One Piece - Romance Dawn Story?
    7) Emergency Planning, A Perfect Strategy for the One Piece (recap - need english subs)
    8) There is a 3D short associated with the Alabasta movie
    9) Special where Brook introduces the sunny

So if i have forgot anything on this list or you maybe know where to get the missing content your information will be very useful.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information