+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice RETURSN OMG

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Young Justice

Did anyone else notice the Justice league are like the biggest dicks in history in this show? Seriously, I thought batman was gonna pimp slap robin at one point. And the fact that they let speedy just walk off like that...Yeah great job Justice league, way to breed a supervillian.

Wow, this show was VERY good.

I liked it a lot.

Can't wait for the next episode (they could have easily made the premiere a DTV).

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou#3 View Post
    Did anyone else notice the Justice league are like the biggest dicks in history in this show? Seriously, I thought batman was gonna pimp slap robin at one point. And the fact that they let speedy just walk off like that...Yeah great job Justice league, way to breed a supervillian.
    If you read Teen Titans you'll notice the Justice League acts the exact same way....and the Teen Titans were older!

What should they do? Kid flash and Robin will be the stars. I can see kid flash relationship with robin being strain when he becomes leader.

Just watched this. Gotta say it was really good! im liking the new aqualad. Superboy not having all his powers is great too. The supers were always highly overpowered. Also hoping blAqualad becomes the leader.
    Ganzbino

Quote Originally Posted by youngjustice20 View Post
    What should they do? Kid flash and Robin will be the stars. I can see kid flash relationship with robin being strain when he becomes leader.
    Aqualad is gonna be leader. The creater confermed it already. And what does anything you said have to do with what i said?

Anywhere where I can see this? I can only find cartoons after they become fan favorites.

Heh, found it at the usual spot, spanish subtitles.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

The whole thing so far can be found on veoh I believe

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Veoh. I hate veoh.

Mainly because Veoh hates the world.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Aqualad is gonna be leader. The creater confermed it already. And what does anything you said have to do with what i said?
    Aqualad is the leader until robin takes over the creator said. Which is the reason they focused on robin not being a team player in the premiere. He will get his character growth by learning to lead. I think it will be Batman making the switch in the later episodes because of his control freak attitude. Greg also said someone will die and I think Robin will probably blame himself similar to shikamaru.

Quote Originally Posted by youngjustice20 View Post
    Aqualad is the leader until robin takes over the creator said. Which is the reason they focused on robin not being a team player in the premiere. He will get his character growth by learning to lead. I think it will be Batman making the switch in the later episodes because of his control freak attitude. Greg also said someone will die and I think Robin will probably blame himself similar to shikamaru.
    Fuck i wish you hadnt told me that. Also you still didnt answer what your reply had to do with what i said.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...PNn5Cqe4&gl=US. New Robin commercial. I want a kid flash commercial.

Blaqualad is a freaking beast. It sucks knowing that Robin will get the leader spot over him now, he always leads.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Blaqualad is a freaking beast. It sucks knowing that Robin will get the leader spot over him now, he always leads.
    Well he will lead at the beginning...
    Happy 20th anniversary, One Piece anime!

It sucks that the first two weeks of this airing is just Independence Day split in two. Ah well, just a little longer.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn

Conan O'Brien has joined the cast of young justice as the flaming C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yr7WZDdN7A
    "Il turn your name into a synonym for weakness"

Quote Originally Posted by shaft View Post
    Conan O'Brien has joined the cast of young justice as the flaming C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yr7WZDdN7A
    That was just great to watch
    Ganzbino

Geez this week's episode was really cute. I loved it.

i wanna c m'gan and supererboy's kids

Lady Gaga? Take notes. Rebecky_Mo's Avatar

Stupid Canada, GET THIS SHOW! D<

*waits for Youtube vids to be uploaded*

This episode was great. Loved robin's "dark glasses" moment and that he can't reveal his identity. Classic batman.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information