+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 282 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 5622

Thread: The Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

Default Re: The new Super Street Fighter IV Thread; now with 150% more spinning!

For the same reason your using. Because they been only in 1 game while everyone else has been in more than 1.

Also Elena was about to be in it but was axed off. R.Mika is Ono's most wanted character in the game.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Default Re: The new Super Street Fighter IV Thread; now with 150% more spinning!

A character who has been seen in multiple games is someone you are more likely to see in my opinion.

Elena's okay. R.Mika sucks to play as to me. Rolento always sucked and always will. Karin's annoying. Hugo can stay in the background, since Zangief and T. Hawk do what he does better. Charlie is a Guile clone AND a focal point in SF4's storyline, so he shouldn't appear. Q... would be cool, even if he is kinda like Balrog clone. A remix of Q's theme alone is reason to include him.

But still: Alex or bust. He's a main character, the others should not be getting in over him. Not to mention that he has HYPAH BAHMB!

As long as Elena's in, I'm happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

If he was than why wasn't he picked in the first round :P they are going by popularity and function.

Rmika does suck but she will be in it :P and Rolento certainly didn't suck. He was great in CVS2.

Elena would be nice to see as her fighting style isn't duplicated or played out.

SSF4 also proved that there isn't really any sucky characters cept Makoto but you can still win with alot of skills.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

We already got the only three majorly popular characters from III. I just can't see them not using Alex for a DLC spot. If they don't include him, I'm not getting any of them.

And Rolento does suck. He can blow himself up with grenades for all eternity.

Face it Rolento will be in the game and he will destroy you.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

He's likely to be in the game. He won't destroy me, though. He'd get pwned.

Right....Well anyways I'm hoping they add some new stages like Cammy's Stage would be great or in general more Euro stages.

As if they add new moves would be giving Ryu his Mule kick from 3S.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

I'm getting really good at use Balrog... I've never been this good with a street fighter character. Maybe now I can beat my brother >:D

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Syan is just being an Alex lover and had a bad past with Rolento.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimcham View Post
    I'm getting really good at Balrog... I've never been this good with a street fighter character. Maybe now I can beat my brother >:D
    You're on Xbox 360... aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by THE KingofSarus View Post
    You're on Xbox 360... aren't you?
    Nope, PS3. Why do you ask?

Awesome! FIGHT ME!!!

I want new blood!

Quote Originally Posted by THE KingofSarus View Post
    Syan is just being an Alex lover and had a bad past with Rolento.
    Alex lover, yes. Bad past with Rolento, no. I just find him really boring, and never had trouble fighting him. A lame merc who dashes and throws grenades, then got put into SFA3 with whipping stick variation. Nothing to be interested in there.

Yeah, Chimcham, put up your PSN. What is it?

I still can't believe you still said Rolento sucks... even after Toshiya mentioned Capcom vs SNK 2.

You hater.

Why would you use that lame-o loser in CvS2 when you already had the GODLY combination of Ken, Terry, Rock, Cammy, Nakoruru, and Iori. When there're tons of great characters, why would I waste time with Rolento?

Oh my god... I'll merk yo ass in Capcom vs SNK 2...

HA! Yeah, right. Just like you "merk" me in SSFIV? By winning maybe half the time? Chun Li can't just sit and wait in CvS2. I'd destroy you.

Haters gon' hate.

Rolento in SSFIV would be SO beast.

I used to whoop ass all day long with Rolento in CVS2, so I'll be more than happy to show Syan that he is the fool he is if/when Rolento comes to SSF4.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

If he does show up in SSFIV, I will take a line of Rolento players on. With Alex. Please. Bring him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information