+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Piece Together Thread

Default Re: The Piece Together Thread

I knew this question would come up, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. What are your ideas and opinions on Fleet Admiral Sengoku's devil fruit power?

Soon to be "IvanKing"

What is this I don't even Sarlaccboy's Avatar

If you can compare each Straw Hat to a celebrity, who would you compare them too?

Which One Piece Omake/Mugiwara Theater is your favorite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZlBgdIIm0Q

Last edited by sonicds; January 22nd, 2010 at 02:47 PM.

You've probably been asked this before, but would you eat a devil fruit if you had a chance, and if you could choose what power would you want to have?

Soon to be "IvanKing"

Theoretical Clown Pirate The Buggy Complex's Avatar

Do you think the changes that have happened to the strawhat crew after Sabaody will be permanent or temporary? (ie. fat Usopp and okama Sanji)

After all the marienford events and when all the strawhats meet up again in the new world, what kind of filler do you want to see in the anime, personally i would like to see the strawhats going to sniper island, so sogeking can return

Since I have never been to an anime convention before, what do you make of anime conventions? The atmosphere, the panels, the cosplayers and such.
    Also, is it possible to compare American and European One Piece fans?

If any of the crew members were to have facial hair, what kind of facial hair would it be?

I would like to see Zoro with a handlebar moustache just for the heck of it.

http://empty-smile.deviantart.com/
    "I love Wapol, how he eats shit and doesn't shit it out. He actually makes stuff come out of his mouth, and it's not poop. And it's something fun! It's like fun shit, literally!" -Firecrouch

Well I just thought I would mention in today's Sunday newspaper the Star Bulletin (Honolulu), they had an article entirely on One Piece. The article wasn't very interesting and its argument seemed to be that one piece is way more popular than vampire knight or naruto in japan so it should be that way here as well XD. Mentioned the new official anime translations and volumn releases. Nothing we don't already know about just thought I would mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by General Iroh View Post
    Well I just thought I would mention in today's Sunday newspaper the Star Bulletin (Honolulu), they had an article entirely on One Piece. The article wasn't very interesting and its argument seemed to be that one piece is way more popular than vampire knight or naruto in japan so it should be that way here as well XD. Mentioned the new official anime translations and volumn releases. Nothing we don't already know about just thought I would mention it.
    You should link to it too next time. Thanks for the heads up.

I got to meet you guys at Anime USA and I really enjoyed the panel, so I was wondering if the Podcast staff is considering attending Otakon and hosting a panel(s) there?

Soon to be "IvanKing"

of The One Piece Podcast Zach Logan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TokageMoria View Post
    I got to meet you guys at Anime USA and I really enjoyed the panel, so I was wondering if the Podcast staff is considering attending Otakon and hosting a panel(s) there?
    We're going to try to, we will be at Katsucon though on February 13th-14th!
    Host and Founder
    The One Piece Podcast

The views expressed are solely my own.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Cool, another panel attendee! I don't know about the Podcast brethren, but I believe at the very least I'll be there in the Artist Alley (I hope to be).

What is this I don't even Sarlaccboy's Avatar

Perhaps a question you've been asked before, but do you guys prefer ANY of the 4kids voices over the Funimation dubs'?
    I was playing Grand Adventure for Gamecube for fun, and thought I liked a few of the voices better than the Funi version. For example, I liked Bella Hudson's Luffy (granted, the attacks sound sillier) than Colleen.

I know a lot of people are wondering about Smoker and Colby's future roles. Both are marines who have vowed to capture Luffy even though their views on him are very different. Which one is going to be Luffy's Garp to his Gol D. Roger?

Hey OP Podcast crew. I enjoyed the group you brought together last week, especially the Mr 3 4kids joke from Steve got me to chuckle.
    I'm a big fan of the Dragon Quest games, and a big reason was because of Toyirama-sans art direction and character designs. So my question, Would an RPG from Oda be as awesome as it should be? Have him on story and art and epic results will ensue. Sure One Piece could easily translate to a good RPG, but why not have an Oda original?
    Plus we all know Carue could kick a chocobos ass .

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

If you could get any characters from One Piece to get together, who would they be and what would you have them do?
    For me, I would want Apoo and Enel to meet up and have a jam session.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what heís lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

hey which one piece character out of all the characters do you just want to punch in the face.

For me it was ace before he wanted to live and akainu

If you could give any kind of beverage to power up Franky what would it be and what would it do to him?

Theoretical Clown Pirate The Buggy Complex's Avatar

Which would you rather find out about during the year.
    a. What the 'Will of D' is?
    b. What happens to Devil Fruits once their owner dies?
    c. What Blackbeard's ultimate plan is?
    or d. Crocodile's big secret that Ivankov knows?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information