+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The Piece Together Thread

Default Re: The Piece Together Thread

You can't hotlink from Onemanga anymore, so your picture isn't showing up. Best thing you could do would be to just post the link to the image you're talking about.

Theoretical Clown Pirate The Buggy Complex's Avatar

In the recent chapter there was a strange woman behind dragon. Do you think this might be Luffy's mother, a random revolutionary or (god forbid!) female Ivankov?
    PS.Congrats on 100 episodes!

Hey guys, i'm a recent listener to your podcast and pretty glad now that i've gotten an ipod because of it. It might be a lame question compared to others, but i've noticed you guys come up with a few interesting theories I never thought of, as well as sharing the same ideas as I do. It's been bugging me for the past 2 weeks, but in the 4 years that i've been following the series I never gave it any thought.
    How do you think people from the other "blues" travel between the oceans? For example, how was Sanji able to get from North Blue(where he was born) to East Blue? There are others who have traveled between the "Blues" but I may have missed how they do it. Going through the Grand Line, climbing the Red Line, and sailing through Reverse Mountain seem pretty impractical. Any thoughts on this??

@Buggy Complex
    You're talking about the last page of 586? I was wondering about that myself. I guess it is a possibility that was his mother. I'm thinking if it was Ivankov, Oda would have probably made drawn that panel a little differently to let us know it was him.
    Last edited by Angelus Draven; May 27th, 2010 at 09:06 AM.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the person behind Dragon was, in fact, the current Queen of Kamabakka Kingdom. Though I'm probably dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Draven View Post
    @Buggy Complex
    You're talking about the last page of 586? I was wondering about that myself. I guess it is a possibility that was his mother. I'm thinking if it was Ivankov, Oda would have probably made drawn that panel a little differently to let us know it was him.
    It's probably not Iva but theres always the possibility she was a completely different person back then. I just hope we get some dragon back story or something.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Last page of 586 was Ivankov. The speech pattern in Japanese is his unique one.

This has been explained about six times in the chapter thread.

I am most likely going to my first anime con in July so i wanted to find out your opinions.
    what should i do there?,what/who should i avoid? and how much should i expect to spend?

This year, I was a panelist for the first time at Anime North. It was a One Piece panel and about 50+ people came. I was so nervous, that I accidentally swore a few times and mentioned Akainu "fisting for justice" (two young girls were sitting in the front row - talk about awkwardness)

Have you ever had anything go bad at any of your panels, or stuff you would like to forget?
    Last edited by Fuwa Kitty; June 1st, 2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: added words

Here's a Crocodile/ logia question.
    Where did Croc got that huge scar from? His face isn't shown in the manga or the anime version of chapter zero, so what do you guys think happened to him?
    Now as for the logia users, do you think they age at all? The reason I'm asking this is because none of the logia users, with the exception of Enel(because don't know shit about his past) and Smoker they don't seem to change at all over time. In chapter zero every logia user looks the same physically as they do now, even from what little bit we see of Croc aside from what I mentioned in the previous question he looks about the same, where as all the other warlords in that chapter look extremely young. So what do you guys think?
    Last edited by Superbear 22; June 2nd, 2010 at 12:40 AM.

Hey guys just one quick thing that I noticed about some devil fruit powers; have you noticed when a devil fruit promises some defensive capability as a side note it tends to able to be bypassed, like for example Mr.1 is able to turn his body into steel and as a side note his body is as hard as steel but as seen in his fights against Zoro and Mihawk he can be cut. The other thing is that when the fruit ability is primarily defensive it seems that your completely immune to whatever the fruit makes you immune to, like for example Buggy couldn't even be cut by Mihawk who is the strongest swordsmen in the world. So now that I think about it if Buggy puts a little more effort in to his crew and himself he could easily conquer and overthrow a lot of crews. Plus he's got Alivda who is immune to both weapons and blunt force which is amazing.

It's pretty weird that Dragon fights for freedom yet two of his crew mates had some form of freedom taken away by the Marines. Ivan being in Impel down and Kuma being a cyborg fighting for the military. Any thoughts?

for when the magic's gone Tragic_johnson's Avatar

I don't know if this is important or not, but I have a theory that Franky and Doflamingo are long lost brothers.

Did you guys happen to notice Sabo's flag? And then Ace's tattoo on his arm?
    Spoiler:

Last edited by WolfWood37; June 3rd, 2010 at 02:37 AM.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

so now we definately know kuma is dragon's ally so do u think dragon ordered him to be a spy by becoming a shichibukai?
    do u think dragon is working with vegapunk?
    what did kuma say to rayleigh?

sorry for asking 3 questions but this chapter needed it

Podcast already recorded last night, so you'll have to wait for Sunday's recording to see if your questions will be answered. Sorry about that.

for when the magic's gone Tragic_johnson's Avatar

Personally I think One Piece is not going to end with Luffy being the pirare king. I think after Luffy beats Blackbeard, and becomes the pirate king, his site will go toward taking down the corruptiveness of the world government. Maybe he will team up with pirates everywhere, including Blackbeard even? This will ties some loose ends up, like Mihawk vs Zoro, Luffy getting revenge on Akainu, The story of the world government and how it came to be, Doflamingo, teaming up with Dragon, tons of stuff. What are youre thoughts? P.S. I think the last page of One Piece will be Usopp 50 years in the future telling the tale of his crew to a bunch of kids, and we find out Usopp was the narrator of One Piece this whole time.

The Chopper filler had some pretty good animation and was unbearably cute, the butterball chick was too much though it just oozed of cuteness and merchandising. On another note do you guys think that Sanji going to become a straight up queer, or will he develop some sort of dual personality?
    Last edited by Superbear 22; June 5th, 2010 at 07:57 PM.

Hey guys You're podcast is awesome, i heard a rumour that hancock is luffy's mum hmmm... very odd personally i dont believe it, im from england do you know of any anime conventions in england near manchester, so i can spread the word about one piece and i have a few friends who like it :D and also do you know anywhere in england preferably in manchester i can get the shonen jump magazine cause i really want it cause i cant buy things off the internet i dont trust it :D
    Last edited by MonkeyDMoj; June 6th, 2010 at 09:13 AM.

This maybe a stupid question but I just noticed that Domino and Sadi-chan never, ever appear together. So and this is a stretch;do you think they are the same person? What I think happens is that in between shifts Domino goes into some changing room, puts on a wig and costume and thus becomes Sadi-chan. I know this sounds stupid and random but let's face it much stranger things have happened.

I have 2 questions - number 1 how do you make youre podcast and number 2 , well its not really a question but ya know for your top fives why not do top 5 best anime outfits :D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information