+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 561 "Luffy vs Hawkeye" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 561 "Luffy vs Hawkeye" Discussion

Kuma?! Kuma?! Kuma?!

Thank you so much for Raw & Translation!
    Bloody hell! I can't wait next chapter O.o

Quote Originally Posted by phenix81 View Post
    Mihawk: (That is no "skill" or "technique"... but the simple ability to turn those around him into his allies... // I would call that the most dangerous ability... // ...in this entire ocean...!!)
    The most dangerous ability....
    Luffy doesn't know how strong they are so he doesn't care ,the same was with Jimbei anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post

I think I get what you mean, that Luffy alone isn't strong enough to survive, but you do get that that is a term of disrespect right?
    No? Luffy himself said he hasn't the time to fight strong guys. He also wouldn't have escaped smoker. He is an ant. With his "ability to make friends where ever he is" he survives yes but it's clear that he is not there to fight.

You keep saying things like this and I don't think you get how insulting they are.
    How come? So far luffy didn't displayed new abilities/techniques to fight one of the strong guys there. It's not even his mission there. The only guys who would be hurt by such a statement are fanboys ignoring the facts building their own world where luffy overshines everyone.

This will be the "pacifista call", ten times more devastating than a mere buster call :).

And it seems like Luffy's haki is awakening (even said so in cnet's translator note), he could see his hand getting cut off if he were to attack, so he didn't. Same thing one of the boa sisters did to him on AL. Now he needs to awaken the reflect ability, and the ability to hit a logia, and he can punch away (not defeat) an admiral for a quick getaway with ace.

But what about BB? Is the WG going to take down WB afterall? That can't be :P
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Mountain Mountain fruit! Nah, I see some slides there! PX army idea can be only saved, If they are not there in serious matter. If they just phew phew some lazer, no problem. Btw, Oda sure did use some copypasta this week.
    ΠΛΑΝΗΤΕΣ [Air Gear 243. The best. Chapter. Ever.]

Kuro Ashi

I'm very confused what the hell Sengoku is planing. PXs should be fodder for admiral level fighters and I still doubt that they suddenly have all of Kumas abilities

I just have to say it's really cool to see sentoumaru show up. It was a great disappointment that he wasn't there when the war started, but Oda delivered :). He's not blackbeard cool, but sentoumaru sure is cool. I hope we get to see him fight someone for real to know just how good his haki control is. (rayleigh level?)
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

Mihawk: (That is no "skill" or "technique"... but the simple ability to turn those around him into his allies... // I would call that the most dangerous ability... // ...in this entire ocean...!!)
    No Mihawk, I would call that generic ability of shonen Jump main characters.

...wow.

As much as I hate the overuse of the word and everyone who does it, this chapter truly was "epic."

This shit really does have the atmosphere of a major world-changing event.
    この世に悪があるとすればそれは人の心だ。

Kuro Ashi

Mihawk is Mr. Lonely

Quote Originally Posted by Technique View Post
    No Mihawk, I would call that generic ability of shonen Jump main characters.
    That reminds me of a certain ninja...

* Shivers*...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Ashi View Post
    I'm very confused what the hell Sengoku is planing. PXs should be fodder for admiral level fighters and I still doubt that they suddenly have all of Kumas abilities
    fodder?
    one of them can crush people over 100mil. berry like................berries.
    Probably they can destroy 90% of the pirates, here (WB and some of commanders excluded).

Just throwing this in.....but doesnt those 2 pirates who got slashed by Mihawk look alot like Zoro's friends from his bounty-hunter days?

Wow incredible chapter. at first when I read the spoilers I was'nt too psyched about this chapter but it was amazing. Also alot of people are saying that the PX's are no match for many of the WB pirates. While this is true you should remember that it took all of the SH crew to defeat one of them and it also took the combined efforts of the Kid and Law crew to defeat another, so they may not be WB level but their not fodders.

When will BB show up I suspect in 2 weeks time

Considering that each Px bot is stronger than an entire fully armed fully staffed battleship, the pirates are in deep crap, unless Whitebeard's punches can take them all out.

Kuro Ashi

Quote Originally Posted by rufolo View Post
    fodder?
    one of them can crush people over 100mil. berry like................berries.
    Probably they can destroy 90% of the pirates, here (WB and some of commanders excluded).
    I doubt they can beat NW captains that easily and WB could own the pretty hard himself I think. Hell they are nothing against admirals. They are just shootign lasers

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticMonkey View Post
    No? Luffy himself said he hasn't the time to fight strong guys. He also wouldn't have escaped smoker. He is an ant. With his "ability to make friends where ever he is" he survives yes but it's clear that he is not there to fight.

How come? So far luffy didn't displayed new abilities/techniques to fight one of the strong guys there. It's not even his mission there. The only guys who would be hurt by such a statement are fanboys ignoring the facts building their own world where luffy overshines everyone.
    yeah...you really don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Ashi View Post
    I doubt they can beat NW captains that easily and WB could own the pretty hard himself I think. Hell they are nothing against admirals. They are just shootign lasers
    no, not easily, but i doubt that all the captains and commanders are stronger than luffy and moreover the px are almost indestructible.
    Admirals are rogia users, another league, yes.

The Croc fanboy in me is worried, since we don't really see where Dofla/Jozu go. Stay safe, Crocoboy!

Awesome chapter, though, definitely worth the wait.

Bears on parade!

(I wouldn't be shocked to see Whitebeard get involved right now and try to take as many KumaBots out as possible.)
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information