+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178
Results 3,541 to 3,542 of 3542

Thread: The Great New World Discussion Thread

Default Re: The Great New World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NamiRobinFrankyAce View Post
    By the way,it must have happened something really bad to Alabasta,to make Marines 'dont care' about the Kaido-Big Mom alliance. I mean,two Yonkou working together to take down the world,and Marine do nothing? The 'other thing' apart from arresting the Shichibukai,must be something really big. So big that maybe another Yonkou is involved...is Shanks involved with whatever happened with Alabasta?
    I'll be clearer about this,considering the fact that we have more free time without the chapter this week. I dont think Shanks attacked Alabasta,but Shanks might be involved with that event because he went there to fight against the person or the group of people who attacked Alabasta. There must be someone important involved to justify the fact that the Marines says that they dont have enough forces to take care of the Kaido-Big Mom alliance. Arresting the Warlords isnt enough to make them without men to send to Wano.
    (Its also true that probably someone from Marine will actually arrive to Wano in the end,but so far they dont want to. We will surely know more about this during the chapters between Act 3 and Act 4).

Default Re: The Great New World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NamiRobinFrankyAce View Post
    I'll be clearer about this,considering the fact that we have more free time without the chapter this week. I dont think Shanks attacked Alabasta,but Shanks might be involved with that event because he went there to fight against the person or the group of people who attacked Alabasta. There must be someone important involved to justify the fact that the Marines says that they dont have enough forces to take care of the Kaido-Big Mom alliance. Arresting the Warlords isnt enough to make them without men to send to Wano.
    (Its also true that probably someone from Marine will actually arrive to Wano in the end,but so far they dont want to. We will surely know more about this during the chapters between Act 3 and Act 4).
    I think Alabasta been kicked out of the WG and their sending the Marines to make they get Pluton. It's where I think Blackbeard going as well to make Pluton his.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information