winning .. losing .. winning .. losing .. hmmmm

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Ms. Suave Debonair's Avatar

Default Re: Buggy vs. Sanji

[youtube]-J9bx0q1Tt0[/youtube]

uh.. vote non-sanji.

Quote Originally Posted by Klauser View Post
    You know you got some good taste here?
    I probably should ask that in private, but I'm curious : what booseland is to you ? Because I know at least two cities in France who could deserve that title.

[STAYING ON TOPIC] : Go Sanji ! Cuisine , Chivalry and Sabotage : all which France is about ! (not sur it will desserve him either)

Meh, this match is gonna be up to luck now. The difference won't increase or decrease because people think ties are cool. The winner will be decided by what kind of fan is the final voter who coincidentally votes at the last minute.

Laaame.

Quote Originally Posted by Keane View Post
    But remember Buggy was just being there so he could be protected. He didn't do anything to merit badass.

Buggy is ahead. Big whoop.

There's still those 30-something members that hold their votes until the final hours. And all of those votes will go to Sanji.

Keep dreaming, Buggy fans.

BUGGY, FRIENDS WITH GAIMON!

ODA'S FAVORITE CREATION AND ODA'S FAVORITE VILLAIN ARE BUDS!

VOTE BUGGY!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

people .. vote! ties are lame!

someone has to win this match! if it's sanji it's great - if it's buggy it's ok too! but don't make this a tie -__-

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by roboscaro View Post
    But remember Buggy was just being there so he could be protected. He didn't do anything to merit badass.
    When he fell over he hurt his ass pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by robbybevard View Post
    No its not. I *never* try to get enraged answers, that's flame baiting and sheer bashing and insulting isn't any fun. I just try to provide POVs that might be otherwise missed and sometimes for the sake of lols I'll staunchly support the guy I'm rooting for with a biased view for the sake of comedy, but never to I try to get people angry.
    My bad then, maybe "enraged" was the wrong word. Although you know that some people can miss the joke and be legitimately pissed off.
    Anyway i disagree, i really don't think Buggy has a better shot against Croc than Sanji. Besides Luffy winning and Zoro in 2nd place (assuming they won't face each other next round), everything is possible. And i noticed in the threesome thread that a lot, and i mean a lot of Garp/Brook voters really didn't like Crocodile..

When he fell over he hurt his ass pretty bad
    Hahahahahaha hmmm you've got me there

Quote Originally Posted by TräshCät View Post
    people .. vote! ties are lame!

someone has to win this match! if it's sanji it's great - if it's buggy it's ok too! but don't make this a tie -__-
    Well a semi-final Zoro vs Sanji vs Buggy would be...awkward.

Discovered Stowaway gold_rogger15's Avatar

I voted for Oda's favorite villain.

I can't wait to see Iceman's campaign become irrelevant when Buggy gets a bounty boost.

..... Jimbei?

I kid. The picture's a little too ambiguous for that statement, though. XD

Seriously, though, Norland fans! Guess who else is a fan of Norland. That's right, Sanji!
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/King_of_Liars,_Norland
    In fact, they're both from the same ocean.
    If you spoiler me, I will eat you with tater tots.

one vote, needed! my vote ! :O

man thiss is a close macth buty i voted buggy.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Ms. Suave Debonair's Avatar

remember

if anyone even suggests people vote for a tie or you admit to voting for a tie

OUT YOU GO

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteFR View Post
    I probably should ask that in private, but I'm curious : what booseland is to you ? Because I know at least two cities in France who could deserve that title.

[STAYING ON TOPIC] : Go Sanji ! Cuisine , Chivalry and Sabotage : all which France is about ! (not sur it will desserve him either)
    Nothing related to cities in France.You'll understand soon enough in the next Zoro's encounter.

And yea,France is rooting for Sanji.

Quote Originally Posted by goty View Post
    My bad then, maybe "enraged" was the wrong word. Although you know that some people can miss the joke and be legitimately pissed off.
    Anyway i disagree, i really don't think Buggy has a better shot against Croc than Sanji. Besides Luffy winning and Zoro in 2nd place (assuming they won't face each other next round), everything is possible. And i noticed in the threesome thread that a lot, and i mean a lot of Garp/Brook voters really didn't like Crocodile..
    But croc won it because he was the badguy while the Garp/Brook voters were totally split. Any remaining 3 ways will go much the same, particularly if there are 2 strawhats involved, which is why a tie would suck for anyone involved at this point.

Hrm, actually. Buggy/Sanji/Zoro or Buggy/Sanji/Luffy has a pretty legitimate chance of Buggy winning, while Buggy/Sanji/Crocadile would easily be a Sanji win, but those are bad odds... So... DON'T vote for a tie unless you want Buggy going all the way! Just get Buggy to win this round!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by bevin View Post
    ..... Jimbei?

I kid. The picture's a little too ambiguous for that statement, though. XD

Seriously, though, Norland fans! Guess who else is a fan of Norland. That's right, Sanji!
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/King_of_Liars,_Norland
    In fact, they're both from the same ocean.
    Hmmmm in a match with Buggy vs Sanji who do you think that picture might be representing?

Thread Information