+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117
Results 2,321 to 2,325 of 2325

Thread: Star Wars Universe

Default Re: Star Wars Universe

Why the hell is Herzog in this series ? is he a fan ?

About the episode, I'm no fan of the franchise so I didn't like it. Maybe I'll just drop this show after this episode, I don't know.

Spoiler:
    Although I liked how the Mandalorian didn't kill baby Yoda and showed empathy. At first I thought the character was gonna be a complete psycho

edit: Apparently, he's just in the show because of the "jungle" vibe of the show or something like that. He said he hadn't seen any films so he ain't a fan.

Jon Favreau approached you directly for “The Mandalorian.” Why do you think he had you in mind, and why did you say yes?
    I think there are two reasons: One, he has seen some of my performances as an actor and is completely convinced that I should be part of his new series. Second, I think it’s a bit of an homage to my films and to my storytelling and to my way of putting emphasis on world stories, fever dreams in the jungle, quasi-science fiction stories. I think he sees a kindred spirit in me.
    source: Variety
    Last edited by Nilitch; November 14th, 2019 at 10:05 AM.

Wow I'm surprised there's not more comments on this thread about the new show

I loved the first two episodes. The western atmosphere is fun. The main character is interesting and the main story has me hooked. I'm all on board.

NNID: jervinnectar

As someone with a seizure disorder, I can only say: FUCK.
    https://movieweb.com/the-rise-of-sky...KC2XFBdCC43JrE

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    As someone with a seizure disorder, I can only say: FUCK.
    https://movieweb.com/the-rise-of-sky...KC2XFBdCC43JrE
    Damn. Hopefully, a version you can watch comes out either by Disney or online.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information