+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 230 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 4600

Thread: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

  1. #4481

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Reveal to me this image. My curiosity has been piqued and my 4 year old niece has gone home. I am prepared for dirty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.


  2. #4482
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Squawk

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by Money and Spades View Post
    Fairy Tail does moderately well with women fighting
    Please tell me this is a joke.

  3. #4483
    HHMMMMM!!?? Money and Spades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Straw Hat's Ship

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke.
    moderately = in a way

  4. #4484

  5. #4485

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teclo View Post
    There's a very NSFW pic of the body-swapped Tashigi and Smoker swabbing each others decks, if you know what I mean. I haven't posted here for so long, I can't remember what the policy is for that sort of thing.
    Well, you are not allowed to post pics of actual... activity. It really depends on the picture. The rating of the site is PG 13. Keep that in mind. Its not always monitored well, but it is monitored and pics that are outside the bounds will be deleted. I believe repeat offenders face further censure as well from TPTB. Hope that more or less answers your question.

  6. #4486
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by I survived the buster call View Post
    Well, you are not allowed to post pics of actual... activity. It really depends on the picture. The rating of the site is PG 13. Keep that in mind. Its not always monitored well, but it is monitored and pics that are outside the bounds will be deleted. I believe repeat offenders face further censure as well from TPTB. Hope that more or less answers your question.
    It answers some of mine, thanks. If they give word of caution can they give a link to the page instead of posting a pic that goes beyond whats allowed?
    Last edited by I survived the buster call; October 30th, 2012 at 04:47 PM.

  7. #4487

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    It answers some of mine, thanks. If they give word of caution can they give a link to the page instead of posting a pic that goes beyond whats allowed?
    I think that's ok--I've seen it done before and don't recall anyone being bothered overly much. It would require some effort to see it, and theoretically it would be much harder for anyone to be slammed unexpectedly with an offensive picture in the face, so I think it might work, yeah.

    (Gah!--I accidentally clicked the wrong button ("edit post" rather than "reply with quote"--mods can edit others' posts) and started typing my response into your post before I saw it. That is why it says it was edited by me, sorry. I removed my bits and reposted here. lol)

  8. #4488
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by I survived the buster call View Post
    I think that's ok--I've seen it done before and don't recall anyone being bothered overly much. It would require some effort to see it, and theoretically it would be much harder for anyone to be slammed unexpectedly with an offensive picture in the face, so I think it might work, yeah.

    (Gah!--I accidentally clicked the wrong button ("edit post" rather than "reply with quote"--mods can edit others' posts) and started typing my response into your post before I saw it. That is why it says it was edited by me, sorry. I removed my bits and reposted here. lol)
    LOL I didn't even notice until I read that At least you're nice and told me, thanks. In a few modified posts, I've had one (forgot who did it) edit a post and didn't tell me why. SO I apreiate it ... and totaly understand the mixup ...(gah its a simple mistake and easy to to do esp if typing to fast or eyes are tired - or a bossy cat walks in front of screen - ...I had to fix 3 misspellings in this alone )

  9. #4489

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Haha. I didn't realize mods could edit other people's posts. I saw that little edited note too and thought you posted something inappropriate Katzztar lol.

  10. #4490
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Haha. I didn't realize mods could edit other people's posts. I saw that little edited note too and thought you posted something inappropriate Katzztar lol.
    LOL Why to think of such things! Do I have a bad rep with my fellow posters? ;)

    Seriously, yeah I found out that mods can do that a while ago. I've had about 2 (maybe 3 can't remember) posts edited by them. One was told what was wrong, other wasn't told anything. Usually I dont' have an issue and not (well try not to) annoy the mods to do such. I've been asked to edit some before when I didnt' realize the rules for pics in that thread and I did edit without a fuss.

  11. #4491

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    LOL Why to think of such things! Do I have a bad rep with my fellow posters? ;)

    Seriously, yeah I found out that mods can do that a while ago. I've had about 2 (maybe 3 can't remember) posts edited by them. One was told what was wrong, other wasn't told anything. Usually I dont' have an issue and not (well try not to) annoy the mods to do such. I've been asked to edit some before when I didnt' realize the rules for pics in that thread and I did edit without a fuss.
    Hahaha. Yeah you do. We all know we have to keep you reigned in lest you corrupt everyone.

    Makes sense mods can change stuff. I dunno why it didn't occur to me.

  12. #4492
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Hahaha. Yeah you do. We all know we have to keep you reigned in lest you corrupt everyone.

    Makes sense mods can change stuff. I dunno why it didn't occur to me.
    I do!? *Whimpers* ..but... but ...I'm not as bad as zachri! ...surely....right?

  13. #4493
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    I do!? *Whimpers* ..but... but ...I'm not as bad as zachri! ...surely....right?
    Is that so?
    Hidden:


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    NSFW
    Hidden:
    Contains boobarus though no nippies
    Hidden:

  14. #4494
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    I felt some Hattori art getting posted, so I came here.

    Good work. Keep it up!

  15. #4495
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    I know I posted it in the wrong thread but not a fuck has been given 8'D
    J-Just pretend that the posts were so awesome they leaped out of the couples thread and into this thread to spread the amount of pure awesomeness.
    Like Nutella.

  16. #4496
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    I will have you know that when I posted that pic, it was for Nia!
    just as when I post a Law its for you ...
    oh DAMG! YOU!
    Okay okay I AM as bad as you !
    Satisfied ?
    [IMG][/IMG]

  17. #4497

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    More lalu and male kaku x fem ussop please.

  18. #4498
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    I will have you know that when I posted that pic, it was for Nia!
    just as when I post a Law its for you ...
    oh DAMG! YOU!
    Okay okay I AM as bad as you !
    Satisfied ?
    http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/...1176393_p3.jpg
    I actually forgot you'd posted it to be honest X'D
    ohbby.
    Alright, thank you ; 3 ;
    as a thank you present, here's a little present of my own...
    Hidden:
    NSFW - boobarus
    Hidden:
    You're welcome.

  19. #4499

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by aylalia View Post
    More lalu and male kaku x fem ussop please.
    I'll give that a whirl sometime this week.

  20. #4500
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Ivankov's Gender-Changing Hormones!

    Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    I actually forgot you'd posted it to be honest X'D
    ohbby.
    Alright, thank you ; 3 ;
    as a thank you present, here's a little present of my own...
    Hidden:
    NSFW - boobarus
    Oh you ARE terrible! You KNOW I prefer Usopp! You did that to get a responce ota me! well here you go




    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I'll give that a whirl sometime this week.
    Oh I hope that means more fem Usopp....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts